Chris Brown Gets Support From Andre 3000
[lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Chirs Brown[/lastfm] may not be on everybody’s good side these days ever since the incident with ex-girlfriend [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Rihanna[/lastfm] took place 3 years ago, but rapper [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Andre 3000[/lastfm] stands firm on the fact that [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Chris Brown[/lastfm] is a human being and gives him his support.
When Andre was questioned about a current collaboration he had done with Chris to a remix of one of his songs, he did not hesitate to give his thoughts on his stand point on Chris from more than just a musical aspect. According to B.E.T. he stated
“Of course I love the beat, but at that time a lot of people were on Chris Brown as a human being,” 3000 said of Brown’s personal struggles following the fallout from assaulting ex-girlfriend Rihanna in 2009. “And I know he’d gone through his troubles or whatever and I just was like, I just want to stand by him and be like, hey you know you can’t really charge a man forever and condemn a man forever. So it’s really just like a support thing. I thought it was a cool thing to do.”
What’s STRONG on JAMZ?
- Radio.com Presents the 2014 Eventful Fan’s Choice Awards
- Iranians Who Made Tehran ‘Happy’ Video Sentenced to Six Months in Jail, 91 Lashings
- Pitbull Is Visited By A Lady In A Red Dress In ‘Fireball': Watch
- [PHOTOS] TwentyOne Pilots Meet & Greet At The House Of Blues
- [PHOTOS] New York Stops By The LA Connect Green Room!
- Jennifer Lopez and Iggy Azalea Unite in ‘Booty’ Video: Watch
- Avicii Drops New Song ‘The Nights’ for FIFA 2015
- Trending: Did Ariana Grande Say That She Hopes Her Fans Die?
- [VIDEO] J-Lo, Iggy Azalea, Nicki Minaj and Pittbull: “Booty”
- Disney + Hot Dads With Their Kids = DILFs Of Instagram