Chris Brown Gets Support From Andre 3000
[lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Chirs Brown[/lastfm] may not be on everybody’s good side these days ever since the incident with ex-girlfriend [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Rihanna[/lastfm] took place 3 years ago, but rapper [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Andre 3000[/lastfm] stands firm on the fact that [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Chris Brown[/lastfm] is a human being and gives him his support.
When Andre was questioned about a current collaboration he had done with Chris to a remix of one of his songs, he did not hesitate to give his thoughts on his stand point on Chris from more than just a musical aspect. According to B.E.T. he stated
“Of course I love the beat, but at that time a lot of people were on Chris Brown as a human being,” 3000 said of Brown’s personal struggles following the fallout from assaulting ex-girlfriend Rihanna in 2009. “And I know he’d gone through his troubles or whatever and I just was like, I just want to stand by him and be like, hey you know you can’t really charge a man forever and condemn a man forever. So it’s really just like a support thing. I thought it was a cool thing to do.”
What’s STRONG on JAMZ?
- Why Was Justin Bieber Honoring Japanese Murderers?
- Cra Cra Story Of The Day: Woman Sues After Husband Killed By Swan!
- Play It Or Don’t Play It: R5 “(I Can’t) Forget About You”
- Contestant On The Bachelorette Dies In Accident
- The Funniest Thing You Will See Today
- Ryan Lewis, Mother Talk Her Battle with HIV, New 30/30 Project
- Watch Coldplay Debut New Song ‘Oceans’
- Watch Pharrell’s Fantasy Video for ‘Marilyn Monroe’
- New York’s Electric Zoo to Return with Stricter Safety Measures
- Justin Bieber Apologizes, Pleads Ignorance After Dishonorable Selfie In Japan