Chris Brown Gets Support From Andre 3000
[lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Chirs Brown[/lastfm] may not be on everybody’s good side these days ever since the incident with ex-girlfriend [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Rihanna[/lastfm] took place 3 years ago, but rapper [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Andre 3000[/lastfm] stands firm on the fact that [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Chris Brown[/lastfm] is a human being and gives him his support.
When Andre was questioned about a current collaboration he had done with Chris to a remix of one of his songs, he did not hesitate to give his thoughts on his stand point on Chris from more than just a musical aspect. According to B.E.T. he stated
“Of course I love the beat, but at that time a lot of people were on Chris Brown as a human being,” 3000 said of Brown’s personal struggles following the fallout from assaulting ex-girlfriend Rihanna in 2009. “And I know he’d gone through his troubles or whatever and I just was like, I just want to stand by him and be like, hey you know you can’t really charge a man forever and condemn a man forever. So it’s really just like a support thing. I thought it was a cool thing to do.”
What’s STRONG on JAMZ?
- Steele Probably Won’t Be Attempting This Again!
- Jason Derulo Says He’ll Definitely Write Songs About His Breakup with Jordin Sparks
- Watch Iggy Azalea ‘Do the Gopher’ for the University of Minnesota
- Fans Call for Beyoncé to Boycott Dress Designer After Supposed Racist Comment
- Huge Spider The Size Of A Puppy
- Hozier Soundtracks LeBron James’ Return to Akron: Watch
- Drake Probably Won’t Play Professional Basketball Anytime Soon: Watch
- Nicki Minaj Reveals ‘Anaconda’ Video is About Female Power
- FSU Marching Band Just Did A Routine To Beyonce’s “Single Ladies”
- Taylor Swift Announces New Song ‘Welcome to New York': Listen to a Preview