Chris Brown Gets Support From Andre 3000
[lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Chirs Brown[/lastfm] may not be on everybody’s good side these days ever since the incident with ex-girlfriend [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Rihanna[/lastfm] took place 3 years ago, but rapper [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Andre 3000[/lastfm] stands firm on the fact that [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Chris Brown[/lastfm] is a human being and gives him his support.
When Andre was questioned about a current collaboration he had done with Chris to a remix of one of his songs, he did not hesitate to give his thoughts on his stand point on Chris from more than just a musical aspect. According to B.E.T. he stated
“Of course I love the beat, but at that time a lot of people were on Chris Brown as a human being,” 3000 said of Brown’s personal struggles following the fallout from assaulting ex-girlfriend Rihanna in 2009. “And I know he’d gone through his troubles or whatever and I just was like, I just want to stand by him and be like, hey you know you can’t really charge a man forever and condemn a man forever. So it’s really just like a support thing. I thought it was a cool thing to do.”
What’s STRONG on JAMZ?
- Beat My Tweet To Win Two Tickets To Kalin And Myles
- Alesso Dances His Way From Nerd to Heartthrob in ‘Cool’ Video: Watch
- Impact: Kelly Clarkson Returns to Pop on ‘Piece By Piece’
- People on Twitter Really Don’t Want to Hear House of Cards Spoilers
- Snoop Dogg & Pharrell Can’t Stop Dancing in New ‘Bush’ Trailer: Watch
- VIP And Backstage Passes At Cash Cash Show
- Kelly Clarkson Says Her Husband Is the Only Person She’s Ever Truly Loved
- Watch King Kong Punch a Shark in David Guetta’s ‘What I Did for Love’ Video
- Kanye West Got Tattoos of His Mom’s, Daughter’s Birthdays
- Win Tickets To See Kevin Hart