[lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Chirs Brown[/lastfm] may not be on everybody’s good side these days ever since the incident with ex-girlfriend [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Rihanna[/lastfm] took place 3 years ago, but rapper [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Andre 3000[/lastfm] stands firm on the fact that [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Chris Brown[/lastfm] is a human being and gives him his support.
When Andre was questioned about a current collaboration he had done with Chris to a remix of one of his songs, he did not hesitate to give his thoughts on his stand point on Chris from more than just a musical aspect. According to B.E.T. he stated
“Of course I love the beat, but at that time a lot of people were on Chris Brown as a human being,” 3000 said of Brown’s personal struggles following the fallout from assaulting ex-girlfriend Rihanna in 2009. “And I know he’d gone through his troubles or whatever and I just was like, I just want to stand by him and be like, hey you know you can’t really charge a man forever and condemn a man forever. So it’s really just like a support thing. I thought it was a cool thing to do.”
What’s STRONG on JAMZ?
- 2016 Marks The Return Of Soul Music
- Review: “Hairspray Live!” Serves Up Greatness
- Kanye West is Recording New Music, Hints Pete Rock
- Russell Crowe won’t Face Charges over Azealia Banks Scuffle
- Beyoncé’s ‘Daddy Lessons’ Rejected for Country GRAMMY: Report
- Meghan Trainor Cancels Concerts Through End of 2016
- Sia Separates from Husband of Two Years
- The Most Downloaded Apps of the Year
- Watch Tegan and Sara’s ‘Miami Vice’-Inspired Video ‘Dying to Know’
- Daily Dish for 12.8.16