Kanye West Tops People’s “Best Albums of the Century” List
“I’m living in that 21st century, doing something mean to it, do it better than anybody you ever seen do it.”
Wise words from Kanye West and completely fitting, considering that the rapper/fashion mogul has topped People Magazine’s list of the “10 Best Albums of the Century… So Far.”
Kanye’s My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy, featuring the hits “Runaway,” “POWER,” “Monster” and “All Of the Lights,” sits atop People Magazine‘s Best Albums of the Century list.
Other albums that made the top ten include Coldplay‘s break out album A Rush of Blood to the Head, Radiohead‘s Kid A, OutKast‘s SpeakerBoxxx/The Love Below, Adele‘s 21, Jay-Z‘s The Blueprint, Justin Timberlake‘s FutureSex/LoveSounds, Erykah Badu‘s Mama’s Gun, Amy Winehouse‘s seminal album, Back to Black and Vince Gill‘s These Days.
People says of Yeezy’s album, “…this ranks as his masterpiece, an audacious vision of truly fantastical proportions. It’s the hip hop Sgt. Pepper.”
What’s new on JAMZ?
- Amy Adams Hangs Some Mistletoe in Front of One Direction in ‘SNL’ Promo: Watch
- Stream Miguel’s Surprise New EP
- Big Boi Hops on Maroon 5’s ‘Animals’ Remix: Listen
- Nick Jonas Recreates Tom Hanks’ Iconic Big Piano Dance: Watch
- 5 Things About ‘The Interview’ from Someone Who Has Seen It
- Top 14 New Artists Of 2014
- Game of Thrones Author Offers to Screen ‘The Interview’ at His Movie Theater
- University of Pennsylvania Frat Suspended for Holiday Card with Beyoncé Sex Doll
- Chris Brown & Tyga Get All Conceited on New Joint Track ‘Ayo’
- Nicki Minaj Thinks Kendrick Lamar’s ‘Crazy Voices’ Remind Her A Lot of Nicki Minaj