Kanye West Tops People’s “Best Albums of the Century” List
“I’m living in that 21st century, doing something mean to it, do it better than anybody you ever seen do it.”
Wise words from Kanye West and completely fitting, considering that the rapper/fashion mogul has topped People Magazine’s list of the “10 Best Albums of the Century… So Far.”
Kanye’s My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy, featuring the hits “Runaway,” “POWER,” “Monster” and “All Of the Lights,” sits atop People Magazine‘s Best Albums of the Century list.
Other albums that made the top ten include Coldplay‘s break out album A Rush of Blood to the Head, Radiohead‘s Kid A, OutKast‘s SpeakerBoxxx/The Love Below, Adele‘s 21, Jay-Z‘s The Blueprint, Justin Timberlake‘s FutureSex/LoveSounds, Erykah Badu‘s Mama’s Gun, Amy Winehouse‘s seminal album, Back to Black and Vince Gill‘s These Days.
People says of Yeezy’s album, “…this ranks as his masterpiece, an audacious vision of truly fantastical proportions. It’s the hip hop Sgt. Pepper.”
What’s new on JAMZ?
- Steele Probably Won’t Be Attempting This Again!
- Jason Derulo Says He’ll Definitely Write Songs About His Breakup with Jordin Sparks
- Watch Iggy Azalea ‘Do the Gopher’ for the University of Minnesota
- Fans Call for Beyoncé to Boycott Dress Designer After Supposed Racist Comment
- Huge Spider The Size Of A Puppy
- Hozier Soundtracks LeBron James’ Return to Akron: Watch
- Drake Probably Won’t Play Professional Basketball Anytime Soon: Watch
- Nicki Minaj Reveals ‘Anaconda’ Video is About Female Power
- FSU Marching Band Just Did A Routine To Beyonce’s “Single Ladies”
- Taylor Swift Announces New Song ‘Welcome to New York': Listen to a Preview