Kanye West Tops People’s “Best Albums of the Century” List
“I’m living in that 21st century, doing something mean to it, do it better than anybody you ever seen do it.”
Wise words from Kanye West and completely fitting, considering that the rapper/fashion mogul has topped People Magazine’s list of the “10 Best Albums of the Century… So Far.”
Kanye’s My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy, featuring the hits “Runaway,” “POWER,” “Monster” and “All Of the Lights,” sits atop People Magazine‘s Best Albums of the Century list.
Other albums that made the top ten include Coldplay‘s break out album A Rush of Blood to the Head, Radiohead‘s Kid A, OutKast‘s SpeakerBoxxx/The Love Below, Adele‘s 21, Jay-Z‘s The Blueprint, Justin Timberlake‘s FutureSex/LoveSounds, Erykah Badu‘s Mama’s Gun, Amy Winehouse‘s seminal album, Back to Black and Vince Gill‘s These Days.
People says of Yeezy’s album, “…this ranks as his masterpiece, an audacious vision of truly fantastical proportions. It’s the hip hop Sgt. Pepper.”
What’s new on JAMZ?
- The Funniest Thing You Will See Today
- Ryan Lewis, Mother Talk Her Battle with HIV, New 30/30 Project
- Watch Coldplay Debut New Song ‘Oceans’
- Watch Pharrell’s Fantasy Video for ‘Marilyn Monroe’
- New York’s Electric Zoo to Return with Stricter Safety Measures
- Justin Bieber Apologizes, Pleads Ignorance After Dishonorable Selfie In Japan
- Lorde, The National, Nas & The Replacements To Play Boston Calling
- Hear A$AP Rocky Team Up with Lykke Li for ‘No Rest For The Wicked’ Remix
- 101.9 AMP Radio Has Your Tickets To Lana Del Rey’s Sold Out Show
- Watch Lily Allen’s New Video for ‘Sheezus’