“I’m living in that 21st century, doing something mean to it, do it better than anybody you ever seen do it.”
Wise words from Kanye West and completely fitting, considering that the rapper/fashion mogul has topped People Magazine’s list of the “10 Best Albums of the Century… So Far.”
Kanye’s My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy, featuring the hits “Runaway,” “POWER,” “Monster” and “All Of the Lights,” sits atop People Magazine‘s Best Albums of the Century list.
Other albums that made the top ten include Coldplay‘s break out album A Rush of Blood to the Head, Radiohead‘s Kid A, OutKast‘s SpeakerBoxxx/The Love Below, Adele‘s 21, Jay-Z‘s The Blueprint, Justin Timberlake‘s FutureSex/LoveSounds, Erykah Badu‘s Mama’s Gun, Amy Winehouse‘s seminal album, Back to Black and Vince Gill‘s These Days.
People says of Yeezy’s album, “…this ranks as his masterpiece, an audacious vision of truly fantastical proportions. It’s the hip hop Sgt. Pepper.”
What’s new on JAMZ?
- Play “Beat My Tweet” To Win Tickets To See Kehlani
- Play ‘Battle Of The Hoods’ To Win Big Sean Tickets
- Listen To Chad & Jill In The Morning To Win A $100 Bonefish Giftcard
- Play “Show Tune Tuesdays” To Win “The Space Between Us” Advance Screening Tickets
- Hungry? Score A $50 Gift Card to Duffy’s Sports Grill This Weekend Of Winning
- Future Lives Large in ‘Poppin’ Tags’ Video
- Serena Williams Snaps At Reporter
- Obama’s Final Letter As President Will Make You Cry
- President Trump Quotes Line From “The Dark Knight Rises” In Inauguration Speech
- Migos Share New Track ‘What the Price’