Justin Bieber Hopes To Win Fans With ‘Believe’
[photogallerylink id=67440 align=left]2012 is looking to be a great year for Justin Bieber, he turned 18, is said to be buying his first house, and is releasing his much anticipated 3rd album Believe. He’s hoping to win over his ‘haters’ though, with a different sound than what’s currently on the airwaves.
He said he doesn’t want to lose any of his fans over a new sound, but he wants to simply win the ‘haters’ over with a sound that isn’t what people are used to. He wants to shatter his ‘teenage’ image and prove that he is a legitimate pop star.
“You can’t really expect anything from my album. It’s really, really different,” he told MTV News. “And it’s new; it’s not the same thing everyone’s used to hearing right now on the radio. It’s really exciting for me, ’cause I’m able to break out of my shell and show my fans what I’m all about and show other people who might not like my music that maybe they can like my music.”
He goes on to say he doesn’t want to lose any of his fans, he simply wants more. Rather than he grow up and lose the respect of his fans, you simply evolve as an artist.
Bieber’s newest single from ‘Believe‘ is said to be ‘Boyfriend’ which is slated for release March 26th.
Despite being months away from the release of ‘Believe,’ Bieber did say that he is taking his newest album on the road. “I don’t know if it’ll be called the Believe Tour,” he said. “I don’t know yet, I really have no clue. But there will be a tour for my album, Believe. 100 percent. And I will be on the road, hanging out.”
See what’s new on JAMZ!
- Jaden Smith Gets a Love Interest in Kylie Jenner for ‘Blue Ocean’ Video: Watch
- Wayne Coyne Talks Shelved Kesha Project, Sides with Singer in Dr. Luke Controversy
- Tyga Disses Nicki Minaj, Drake: ‘He’s Just Fake to Me’
- Hang Out With 101.9 AMP Radio At The Orlando Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Walk!
- Watch Floyd Mayweather Beat Justin Bieber with a Baseball Bat in a Boxing Ring, Courtesy of ‘Conan’