[photogallerylink id=75824 align=left]Cee Lo Green may be spending the majority of his time as a judge and mentor on the hit television show, ‘The Voice,’ but he is making time to announce a new Las Vegas show.
Green is known for his over the top performances, so naturally Vegas seems like the logical place to house such animated shows. He would join the ranks of Elton John, Celine Dion, Shania Twain, and many others, bringing their fun and exciting concerts to Sin City.
The show, which kicks off August 29th, will be called ‘Cee Lo Green Presents Loberace’ and will be housed at the Planet Hollywood Resort and Casino’s 1,400 seat showroom.
The show is being called more of a spectacle than a show, and Green playing his alter-ego ‘Loberace’ says he will take fans on a colorful journey through music, from ‘Blue Magic to Prince, and the Rolling Stones to 70s disco’ and more. Here’s to hoping we get to hear some of Cee Lo’s current work as well as Gnarls Barkley tunes too.
Ticket information is set to be released later this Spring.
See what’s new on JAMZ!
- It’s Official: Lady Gaga to Perform at Super Bowl Halftime
- Danie B Talks New Music And Friendship With Frenship
- “The Lion King” Is Getting A Live Action Make Over
- [WATCH] Chad & Jill In The Kitchen With Cake Boss’ Buddy Valastro
- One Direction Weigh in on Niall Horan’s Solo Debut
- Shawn Mendes is Definitely Up for a Niall Horan Collaboration
- Tim Tebow Hits A Home Run
- The Chainsmokers Drop New Track ‘All We Know’
- Niall Horan Releases First Single, ‘This Town’
- Beyoncé Shows Off New Ivy Park Collection