[photogallerylink id=75824 align=left]Cee Lo Green may be spending the majority of his time as a judge and mentor on the hit television show, ‘The Voice,’ but he is making time to announce a new Las Vegas show.
Green is known for his over the top performances, so naturally Vegas seems like the logical place to house such animated shows. He would join the ranks of Elton John, Celine Dion, Shania Twain, and many others, bringing their fun and exciting concerts to Sin City.
The show, which kicks off August 29th, will be called ‘Cee Lo Green Presents Loberace’ and will be housed at the Planet Hollywood Resort and Casino’s 1,400 seat showroom.
The show is being called more of a spectacle than a show, and Green playing his alter-ego ‘Loberace’ says he will take fans on a colorful journey through music, from ‘Blue Magic to Prince, and the Rolling Stones to 70s disco’ and more. Here’s to hoping we get to hear some of Cee Lo’s current work as well as Gnarls Barkley tunes too.
Ticket information is set to be released later this Spring.
See what’s new on JAMZ!
- Vote For Your Throwback Thursday Song
- Dr. Luke Files Additional Emails Refuting Kesha’s Claims of Abuse
- Chris Brown Blames Middle Men/Homies for Canceled Soulja Boy Showdown
- Ed Sheeran Covers Little Mix’s ‘Touch’
- Calvin Harris Announces New Single ‘Slide’ Featuring Frank Ocean & Migos
- Karrueche Tran On Chris Brown: “He told a few people that he was going to kill me.”
- The Dating Interview May Be The Next Big Thing
- Migos Gets “Bad And Boujee” On “Ellen”
- Birdman Hints at ‘Tha Carter V’ Release Date
- Jennifer Lopez Continues to Avoid Discussing Her Relationship with Drake