Andre 3000 Keeps OutKast Hopes Alive, “I Can’t Say It’s Over”
“There are not any plans right now,” he told Fader magazine. “We’re not on the roster or on a schedule with a label to put out an OutKast album. I can’t say if or when we will, but I’m going to be in OutKast forever in some kind of way. I can’t really say OutKast is over so it always trips me out when these things get on the internet…”
While the OutKast reunion plans remain up in the air, 3000 did speak on his solo project.
“I’m actually putting myself on deadlines more than ever,” he said. “I don’t have someone policing that…I’m looking at it like, Okay, I don’t want to be like 40 years old and to haven’t done this album.”
OutKast, which is primarily comprised of Big Boi and Andre 3000, has produced six studio albums as a group. The last Outkast album was Idlewild (2006), which also served as a soundtrack for the movie in which OutKast starred. –E. Parker, CBS Local
What’s new on JAMZ?
- [EXCLUSIVE] Josh Dun Of Twenty One Pilots One On One With James Steele
- Commandement #3B Never Let A Guy Get In The Way Of Your Friendship
- Commandment #3A Thou Shall Let Him Hook Up
- Commandment #2 Thou Shalt Not Fall In Love With Him
- Commandment #1 Thou Shalt Love Him Unconditionally
- Jamie Foxx Returns to Music with 2 Chainz, Drops ‘Party Ain’t a Party': Listen
- Beyoncé & Jay Z Might Be Working on a Joint Album
- Nicole Scherzinger Announces New Album ‘Big Fat Lie’
- Watch Fall Out Boy Help You Delete the New U2 Album
- Celebrities Real Names