Oprah Winfrey Gets First Interview With Bobbi Kristina And Other Whitney Houston Family Members
[photogallerylink id=78036 align=left]Billboard is reporting that Oprah Winfrey has secured the first interview with Whitney Houston‘s daughter, Bobbi Kristina, for a TV special to air on the Oprah Winfrey Network on March 11th.
The interview with the 18-year-old daughter of Houston and Bobby Brown will be a part of the Oprah’s Next Chapter series. In addition to Bobbi Kristina, she will also interview Houston’s brother Gary Houston and his wife Patricia. Patricia Houston worked as Whitney’s manager.
Get the latest from JAMZ:
- Bruno Mars Pops Up on Big Gipp’s ‘SugarHoneyCocoa’: Listen
- Katy Perry Promises Lots of Glitter & Kittens at Her Super Bowl Halftime Show: Watch
- Waka Flocka Flame Soothes His Sore Throat With Pine Bros. Throat Drops: See the Commercial
- Mystikal Joined In as Mark Ronson & Bruno Mars Brought the ‘Funk’ to ‘SNL’: Watch
- Ariana Grande Gets a Little Love Advice from Kris Kringle on ‘Santa Tell Me’: Listen
- Beyoncé Wins Big at 2014 American Music Awards
- One Direction Win Big at 2014 American Music Awards
- Jennifer Lopez, Iggy Azalea Bring the ‘Booty’ to the AMAs: Watch
- Beyonce Twerks, Claps and Shows Off Her Booty Skills in 7/11 Video
- Iggy Azalea Confirms Collaboration With Britney Spears