Oprah Winfrey Gets First Interview With Bobbi Kristina And Other Whitney Houston Family Members
[photogallerylink id=78036 align=left]Billboard is reporting that Oprah Winfrey has secured the first interview with Whitney Houston‘s daughter, Bobbi Kristina, for a TV special to air on the Oprah Winfrey Network on March 11th.
The interview with the 18-year-old daughter of Houston and Bobby Brown will be a part of the Oprah’s Next Chapter series. In addition to Bobbi Kristina, she will also interview Houston’s brother Gary Houston and his wife Patricia. Patricia Houston worked as Whitney’s manager.
Get the latest from JAMZ:
- Chris Brown Reveals ‘X’ Tracklist, Including Kendrick Lamar, R. Kelly
- Paparazzi Hater Kanye West Says His Father Was a Paparazzo
- Watch Drake & Lil Wayne Bring Out Bobby Shmurda and Do His Shmoney Dance On Stage
- Bea Miller Takes Over The 101.9 AMP Radio Twitter Account
- Miley Cyrus and 5 Other Musicians Who’ve Used Award Shows as Protest Signs
- Quickest Interview Ever: Bea Miller [VIDEO]
- Superman And Lois Lane Take The ALS Ice Bucket Challenege! It’s Awesome! [VIDEO]
- Trending: Ariana Grande Doesn’t Always Order A Grande From Starbucks
- Justin Bieber Compares Himself to Princess Diana After Being Rear-Ended By Paparazzi
- Miley Cyrus Lashes Out at Media For Going After Her Homeless VMA Date, Jesse Helt