Oprah Winfrey Gets First Interview With Bobbi Kristina And Other Whitney Houston Family Members
[photogallerylink id=78036 align=left]Billboard is reporting that Oprah Winfrey has secured the first interview with Whitney Houston‘s daughter, Bobbi Kristina, for a TV special to air on the Oprah Winfrey Network on March 11th.
The interview with the 18-year-old daughter of Houston and Bobby Brown will be a part of the Oprah’s Next Chapter series. In addition to Bobbi Kristina, she will also interview Houston’s brother Gary Houston and his wife Patricia. Patricia Houston worked as Whitney’s manager.
Get the latest from JAMZ:
- Adele Awarded Five-Figure Sum In Case Over Son’s ‘Milestone’ Photos
- Lana Del Rey Explains Her Song ‘F—-D My Way to the Top’
- Trending: I Don’t Know About You, But Selena Gomez Turned 22
- Young Chop Working on New Kanye West Album
- Are Jay Z And Beyonce Getting Divorced?
- HBO Reveals Trailer, Release Date for Beyoncé & Jay Z ‘On the Run’ Concert Special
- Listen to Steve Angello’s New Song ‘Wasted Love,’ Featuring The Temper Trap’s Dougy Mandagi
- Michelle Phan and Kaskade Fire Back at Ultra Records’ Lawsuit, Bond Over Twitter
- Grandpa Throws Down Cane To Bust A Move
- Listen to OneRepublic’s Song for ‘The Giver’ Soundtrack, ‘Ordinary Human’