Oprah Winfrey Gets First Interview With Bobbi Kristina And Other Whitney Houston Family Members
[photogallerylink id=78036 align=left]Billboard is reporting that Oprah Winfrey has secured the first interview with Whitney Houston‘s daughter, Bobbi Kristina, for a TV special to air on the Oprah Winfrey Network on March 11th.
The interview with the 18-year-old daughter of Houston and Bobby Brown will be a part of the Oprah’s Next Chapter series. In addition to Bobbi Kristina, she will also interview Houston’s brother Gary Houston and his wife Patricia. Patricia Houston worked as Whitney’s manager.
Get the latest from JAMZ:
- Beat My Tweet For An AMP Concert Pack
- Download Pingo, Take Photos, Win Prizes From Your Favorite Arists
- War Gets Romantic in Vance Joy’s ‘Georgia’ Video: Watch
- Eminem Teases New Song in ‘Southpaw’ Trailer: Watch
- Ed Sheeran Gives Newly Married Couple Surprise of a Lifetime at Their Wedding: Watch
- Here’s Billy Zane Reading Tweets Meant for Zayn Malik
- Nicki Minaj & Meek Mill in Paris Are the Cutest Thing Ever
- Remember the Song Kendrick Lamar Played on ‘Colbert’? It’s Probably Not Coming Out
- This Week in Music Fest Petitions: People Want Paris Hilton Out of Summerfest
- Ultra Music Fest 2015 Live Stream: Watch Here