[photogallerylink id=13011 align=left]Speculation continues to grow as to who will replace Paula Abdul and Nicole Scherzinger on the upcoming season of ‘The X Factor.’ Janet Jackson is taking the guessing out of the game, and simply stating she will not be joining the next season.
Rumors have been spreading that many female celebrities such as, Jackson, Britney Spears, Pink, Mariah Carey, or Beyonce, would be joining ‘The X Factor’ for it’s second season. However, you can scratch Jackson off that list.
Jackson told ‘The Insider‘ that she’s “taking her hat out of the ring” due to conflicting schedules, due in part to her ‘Up Close and Personal Tour’ this summer and working with ‘Lionsgate.’ The singer said she is “very flattered that ‘X Factor’ let me know I was being considered for next season, but the gig would not be possible at this time.”
Simon Cowell hasn’t publicly stated who he’s considering for the two open positions, but he has stated that he is taking meetings over the next few weeks. As far as who will not be sitting at the judges panel, you can count Jackson out.
What’s new on JAMZ!
- Goodmorning From Chad And Jill
- Kevin Kon Running Man
- Adele Shouts Out Leicester City After Premier League Victory
- M.I.A. Turns in ‘Last LP’
- Drake’s ‘Views’ Production Credits Broken Down
- Watch Kevin Hart, Big Sean and More Lip-Sync Rihanna’s ‘Work’
- Watch Jay-Z and Blue Ivy Dance Backstage During Beyoncé’s Formation Tour
- Watch Prince Cover David Bowie’s ‘Heroes’ Weeks Prior to His Death
- Watch The Muppets Cover Outkast’s ‘Ms. Jackson’
- Zedd Talks Kesha Collaboration