[photogallerylink id=13011 align=left]Speculation continues to grow as to who will replace Paula Abdul and Nicole Scherzinger on the upcoming season of ‘The X Factor.’ Janet Jackson is taking the guessing out of the game, and simply stating she will not be joining the next season.
Rumors have been spreading that many female celebrities such as, Jackson, Britney Spears, Pink, Mariah Carey, or Beyonce, would be joining ‘The X Factor’ for it’s second season. However, you can scratch Jackson off that list.
Jackson told ‘The Insider‘ that she’s “taking her hat out of the ring” due to conflicting schedules, due in part to her ‘Up Close and Personal Tour’ this summer and working with ‘Lionsgate.’ The singer said she is “very flattered that ‘X Factor’ let me know I was being considered for next season, but the gig would not be possible at this time.”
Simon Cowell hasn’t publicly stated who he’s considering for the two open positions, but he has stated that he is taking meetings over the next few weeks. As far as who will not be sitting at the judges panel, you can count Jackson out.
What’s new on JAMZ!
- Play ‘What’s In Jill’s Purse?!’ To Win Dinner For Two & Kanye West Tickets
- Beat My Tweet To Win ‘Don’t Breathe’ Tickets
- Reset Your Preset To 101.9 AMP Radio For Free Gas From Circle K!
- Listen To Win Tickets To Top Shelf
- Marc E Bassy Chats With Danie B
- Kelly Clarkson Covers Rihanna’s ‘Love On The Brain’
- Ariana Grande & Mac Miller Show Off New Tattoos
- Chris Brown Releases Hypnotic Video for ‘Grass Ain’t Greener’
- Britney Spears Joins James Corden For Some Carpool Karaoke
- Fetty Wap Explains Festival Cancellations