Janet Jackson Not Joining ‘The X Factor’
[photogallerylink id=13011 align=left]Speculation continues to grow as to who will replace Paula Abdul and Nicole Scherzinger on the upcoming season of ‘The X Factor.’ Janet Jackson is taking the guessing out of the game, and simply stating she will not be joining the next season.
Rumors have been spreading that many female celebrities such as, Jackson, Britney Spears, Pink, Mariah Carey, or Beyonce, would be joining ‘The X Factor’ for it’s second season. However, you can scratch Jackson off that list.
Jackson told ‘The Insider‘ that she’s “taking her hat out of the ring” due to conflicting schedules, due in part to her ‘Up Close and Personal Tour’ this summer and working with ‘Lionsgate.’ The singer said she is “very flattered that ‘X Factor’ let me know I was being considered for next season, but the gig would not be possible at this time.”
Simon Cowell hasn’t publicly stated who he’s considering for the two open positions, but he has stated that he is taking meetings over the next few weeks. As far as who will not be sitting at the judges panel, you can count Jackson out.
What’s new on JAMZ!
- How To Get That Fierce Holiday Look by Beyoncé’s Makeup Artist Francesca Tolot
- Katy Perry Reveals Holiday Covergirl Campaign
- 101.9 AMP Radio Presents The HO HO HO Show
- Dollar Drink Night At Chillers
- Register To Win Tickets To The Exclusive 101.9 AMP Radio Hoodie Allen Switch Party!
- Register To Win A Christmas Tree And $250!
- Register To Win A Christmas Tree With All The Fixings!
- 18 Holiday Gifts For The Music Lover In Your Life
- Lorde Was Taylor Swift’s Manager For One Night, And One Night Only
- Diplo & Mad Decent Wish You a Merry Christmas With New Mixtape: Listen