Orlando Predators Pledge To Donate $25,000 To Charity If Dwight Howard Stays In Orlando
[photogallerylink id=72134 align=left]The Orlando Predators, Orlando’s Arena League Football team, are willing to put up money to insure that Dwight Howard doesn’t leave Orlando. $25,000 to be exact, which they intend on donating to Dwight’s D12 Foundation if and when he extends his contract.
The Orlando Sentinel is reporting that he’s recently stated that he has to make a decision about his future, which they interpret as he is still working on making the choice. He hasn’t taken his trade request off the table though. The deadline for the NBA trade is coming up March 15th.
What’s new on JAMZ?
- New “Orlando Eye” Set To Open in 2015
- Deadmau5 Test Drives Race Car, Tattoos Logo on Arm
- VIDEO: Guy Taking A Selfie Gets Kicked In The Head By Train Conductor
- Interview: Iggy Azalea On Fame, ‘Fancy’ and the Unattractively Talented
- 10 Women Who Should Headline Coachella In 2015
- Watch Taylor Swift Surprise a Fan at Her Bridal Shower
- Jay Z Is Bringing His Made in America Festival to the West Coast, While Still Keeping It In Philly
- Miley Cyrus Hospitalized For Severe Allergic Reaction, Cancels Shows
- Are Jay Z & Beyoncé Touring Together This Summer?
- Disclosure Points EDM Back to the Future