Orlando Predators Pledge To Donate $25,000 To Charity If Dwight Howard Stays In Orlando
[photogallerylink id=72134 align=left]The Orlando Predators, Orlando’s Arena League Football team, are willing to put up money to insure that Dwight Howard doesn’t leave Orlando. $25,000 to be exact, which they intend on donating to Dwight’s D12 Foundation if and when he extends his contract.
The Orlando Sentinel is reporting that he’s recently stated that he has to make a decision about his future, which they interpret as he is still working on making the choice. He hasn’t taken his trade request off the table though. The deadline for the NBA trade is coming up March 15th.
What’s new on JAMZ?
- Reality Check For 9/4/15: JB vs One D, Selena Gomez Cast For Neighbors 2, Tori Spelling Suing Benihana’s
- Enter Keyword To Win Tickets To Rock The Universe
- Vince Staples Wants Miley Cyrus to Apologize to Kendrick Lamar
- Miley Cyrus’ Producer Oren Yoel Discusses ‘Dead Petz’ and Madonna Comparisons
- Avicii Makes Directorial Debut in ‘For a Better Day’ and ‘Pure Grinding’ Videos
- French Montana On Jay Z, Diddy And New Movie: Rap Radar Podcast No. 6
- Harry Styles’ SeaWorld Comments Yield Unbelievable Results
- Lana Del Rey Talks Feminism with James Franco
- Janet Jackson’s ‘Unbreakable’ Details Reveal Only Two Special Guests
- Justin Bieber Discusses His Emotional MTV VMA’s Performance