Orlando Predators Pledge To Donate $25,000 To Charity If Dwight Howard Stays In Orlando
[photogallerylink id=72134 align=left]The Orlando Predators, Orlando’s Arena League Football team, are willing to put up money to insure that Dwight Howard doesn’t leave Orlando. $25,000 to be exact, which they intend on donating to Dwight’s D12 Foundation if and when he extends his contract.
The Orlando Sentinel is reporting that he’s recently stated that he has to make a decision about his future, which they interpret as he is still working on making the choice. He hasn’t taken his trade request off the table though. The deadline for the NBA trade is coming up March 15th.
What’s new on JAMZ?
- [PHOTOS] 101.9 AMP Radio At Ariana Grande
- #ResetYourPreset For Free Parking At The Ariana Grande Concert Tonight!
- Tiesto & Martin Garrix’s Boat Crash Landed… Into David Guetta’s Dock: See the Photos
- Zayn Malik Leaving One Direction Caused a ‘Spike of Sadness’ in Spotify Streams
- Here’s a Passover-Themed Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’
- Boston Mayor Has a Message: ‘We Must Soldier On’ Without Zayn Malik
- Carly Rae Jepsen, Mumford & Sons, ‘Empire”s Taraji P. Henson Coming to ‘SNL’
- Here’s The Setlist For Ariana Grande’s ‘Honeymoon Tour’
- Watch Mariah Carey Sing Carpool Karaoke with ‘Late Late Show’ Host James Corden
- Harry Styles Breaks Down During First One Direction Performance Without Zayn Malik