Orlando Predators Pledge To Donate $25,000 To Charity If Dwight Howard Stays In Orlando
[photogallerylink id=72134 align=left]The Orlando Predators, Orlando’s Arena League Football team, are willing to put up money to insure that Dwight Howard doesn’t leave Orlando. $25,000 to be exact, which they intend on donating to Dwight’s D12 Foundation if and when he extends his contract.
The Orlando Sentinel is reporting that he’s recently stated that he has to make a decision about his future, which they interpret as he is still working on making the choice. He hasn’t taken his trade request off the table though. The deadline for the NBA trade is coming up March 15th.
What’s new on JAMZ?
- Nick Jonas Gets Racy on New Single ‘Wilderness': Listen
- Charli XCX Heads Back to High School For A Special Homecoming Concert
- ILoveMakonnen Attacked at CMJ: Watch
- Taylor Swift Shares Full Tracklist for ‘1989’
- Four Dead After Amsterdam Dance Event
- World Premiere Friday: Iggy Azalea “Beg For It”
- Jaden Smith Gets a Love Interest in Kylie Jenner for ‘Blue Ocean’ Video: Watch
- Wayne Coyne Talks Shelved Kesha Project, Sides with Singer in Dr. Luke Controversy
- Tyga Disses Nicki Minaj, Drake: ‘He’s Just Fake to Me’
- Hang Out With 101.9 AMP Radio At The Orlando Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Walk!