[photogallerylink id=72134 align=left]The Orlando Predators, Orlando’s Arena League Football team, are willing to put up money to insure that Dwight Howard doesn’t leave Orlando. $25,000 to be exact, which they intend on donating to Dwight’s D12 Foundation if and when he extends his contract.
The Orlando Sentinel is reporting that he’s recently stated that he has to make a decision about his future, which they interpret as he is still working on making the choice. He hasn’t taken his trade request off the table though. The deadline for the NBA trade is coming up March 15th.
What’s new on JAMZ?
- Play “Beat My Tweet” To Win Tickets To See Kehlani
- Play ‘Battle Of The Hoods’ To Win Big Sean Tickets
- Listen To Chad & Jill In The Morning To Win A $100 Bonefish Giftcard
- Play “Show Tune Tuesdays” To Win “The Space Between Us” Advance Screening Tickets
- Hungry? Score A $50 Gift Card to Duffy’s Sports Grill This Weekend Of Winning
- Future Lives Large in ‘Poppin’ Tags’ Video
- Serena Williams Snaps At Reporter
- Obama’s Final Letter As President Will Make You Cry
- President Trump Quotes Line From “The Dark Knight Rises” In Inauguration Speech
- Migos Share New Track ‘What the Price’