Orlando Predators Pledge To Donate $25,000 To Charity If Dwight Howard Stays In Orlando
[photogallerylink id=72134 align=left]The Orlando Predators, Orlando’s Arena League Football team, are willing to put up money to insure that Dwight Howard doesn’t leave Orlando. $25,000 to be exact, which they intend on donating to Dwight’s D12 Foundation if and when he extends his contract.
The Orlando Sentinel is reporting that he’s recently stated that he has to make a decision about his future, which they interpret as he is still working on making the choice. He hasn’t taken his trade request off the table though. The deadline for the NBA trade is coming up March 15th.
What’s new on JAMZ?
- Jill’s Fabulous Friend: Protein Powder White Russians Best For Hangovers
- Nicki Minaj Faces VMAs Censorship Challenge from the Parents Television Council
- Jessie J Announces New Album ‘Sweet Talker’
- 378 People Pay It Forward At Starbucks
- Calvin Harris Teases New Song with John Newman, ‘Blame': Listen
- Nico & Vinz Announce U.S. Debut Album ‘Black Star Elephant’
- Lil Jon Says ‘Bend Ova’ Lyrics Come from Watching YouTube, Wants to Host Game Shows
- Florida Georgia Line, Ed Sheeran ‘Both Want’ to Collaborate
- Beyoncé & Jay Z’s Cuba Anniversary Trip Deemed Legal By U.S. Government
- Lauryn Hill Dedicates Her Song ‘Black Rage’ to Ferguson: Listen