[photogallerylink id=72134 align=left]The Orlando Predators, Orlando’s Arena League Football team, are willing to put up money to insure that Dwight Howard doesn’t leave Orlando. $25,000 to be exact, which they intend on donating to Dwight’s D12 Foundation if and when he extends his contract.
The Orlando Sentinel is reporting that he’s recently stated that he has to make a decision about his future, which they interpret as he is still working on making the choice. He hasn’t taken his trade request off the table though. The deadline for the NBA trade is coming up March 15th.
What’s new on JAMZ?
- Hayden Panettiere and Christina Aguilera Join Forces for ‘Lady Marmalade’
- Kanye West Teases Sneak Peek of ‘Yeezy Season 3’
- Von Miller Rap with Lil Wayne at Super Bowl After Party
- Why Ed Sheeran’s ‘Thinking Out Loud’ Should Win the GRAMMY for Song of the Year
- Bey and Jay Still Crazy in Love?
- Jeremih Announces Title for Next Album, ‘Later That Night’
- Beyoncé Formation Merchandise to Aid Flint, MI
- 10 Things You Can Buy For The Same Price As A Super Bowl Ticket
- Missy Elliot Debuts New Song ‘Pep Rally’ in Super Bowl Ad
- Kanye West Knows What He’s Going to Call His New Album, Maybe