[photogallerylink id=72134 align=left]The Orlando Predators, Orlando’s Arena League Football team, are willing to put up money to insure that Dwight Howard doesn’t leave Orlando. $25,000 to be exact, which they intend on donating to Dwight’s D12 Foundation if and when he extends his contract.
The Orlando Sentinel is reporting that he’s recently stated that he has to make a decision about his future, which they interpret as he is still working on making the choice. He hasn’t taken his trade request off the table though. The deadline for the NBA trade is coming up March 15th.
What’s new on JAMZ?
- Welcome to Kanye WestWorld
- Kendall Jenner Tattoos Her Mouth
- Nicki Minaj Speaks On Meek Mill And The Game’s Beef
- Jay-Z Inks A TV And Film Deal
- Demi Lovato Questions Artist Who Modified Her Breasts
- Fifth Harmony’s Ally Brooke Attacked (Again) on Stage
- What You Doin’ At The Courthouse (9/30/16)
- OneRepublic Premiere “A.I.” Featuring Peter Gabriel
- David Guetta and Cedric Gervais Remix 1992 Jam ‘Would I Lie to You’
- 3 Guests Lady Gaga Should Bring Out for Super Bowl Halftime