[photogallerylink id=72134 align=left]The Orlando Predators, Orlando’s Arena League Football team, are willing to put up money to insure that Dwight Howard doesn’t leave Orlando. $25,000 to be exact, which they intend on donating to Dwight’s D12 Foundation if and when he extends his contract.
The Orlando Sentinel is reporting that he’s recently stated that he has to make a decision about his future, which they interpret as he is still working on making the choice. He hasn’t taken his trade request off the table though. The deadline for the NBA trade is coming up March 15th.
What’s new on JAMZ?
- Vote For Your Throwback Thursday Song
- Dr. Luke Files Additional Emails Refuting Kesha’s Claims of Abuse
- Chris Brown Blames Middle Men/Homies for Canceled Soulja Boy Showdown
- Ed Sheeran Covers Little Mix’s ‘Touch’
- Calvin Harris Announces New Single ‘Slide’ Featuring Frank Ocean & Migos
- Karrueche Tran On Chris Brown: “He told a few people that he was going to kill me.”
- The Dating Interview May Be The Next Big Thing
- Migos Gets “Bad And Boujee” On “Ellen”
- Birdman Hints at ‘Tha Carter V’ Release Date
- Jennifer Lopez Continues to Avoid Discussing Her Relationship with Drake