[photogallerylink id=72134 align=left]The Orlando Predators, Orlando’s Arena League Football team, are willing to put up money to insure that Dwight Howard doesn’t leave Orlando. $25,000 to be exact, which they intend on donating to Dwight’s D12 Foundation if and when he extends his contract.
The Orlando Sentinel is reporting that he’s recently stated that he has to make a decision about his future, which they interpret as he is still working on making the choice. He hasn’t taken his trade request off the table though. The deadline for the NBA trade is coming up March 15th.
What’s new on JAMZ?
- American Idol Winner Nick Fradiani Reveals Title of New Album
- [PHOTOS] Lil Dicky At The Dicky De Mayo Meet & Greet
- Taylor Swift Nearly Kicked Out of Coachella for Dancing Too Hard
- 50 Cent Donates $100,000 to Autism Speaks
- Britney Spears Writes Touching Mother’s Day Letter
- Mother’s Day Gift Ideas
- Demi Lovato Reboots ‘I Will Survive’ for ‘The Angry Birds Movie’: Listen
- Kanye West, Nas & French Montana ‘Figure It Out’ In New Video
- Demi Lovato Unleashes Twitter Rant for the Books
- Beyoncé Adds Seven Dates to Formation Tour