[photogallerylink id=72134 align=left]The Orlando Predators, Orlando’s Arena League Football team, are willing to put up money to insure that Dwight Howard doesn’t leave Orlando. $25,000 to be exact, which they intend on donating to Dwight’s D12 Foundation if and when he extends his contract.
The Orlando Sentinel is reporting that he’s recently stated that he has to make a decision about his future, which they interpret as he is still working on making the choice. He hasn’t taken his trade request off the table though. The deadline for the NBA trade is coming up March 15th.
What’s new on JAMZ?
- Glitter Tears Are A Festival Season Must
- Nicki Minaj, Zendaya Weigh in on Bill O’Reilly’s Controversial Maxine Waters Comments
- Harry Styles to Perform Debut Single on ‘Saturday Night Live’
- Don’t Party Too Hard For Spring Break
- Calvin Harris Announces New Track ‘Heatstroke’ Featuring Ariana Grande, Pharrell & Young Thug
- Check Out The New Spider-Man:Homecoming Trailer Here
- “Chad & Jill” Celebrate 1 Year On-The-Air [AUDIO]
- Katy Perry Pays Tribute to Fan Who Died in Car Accident
- 5 Fun Facts About Lady Gaga As We Celebrate Her 31st Birthday
- Paris and Prince Jackson Get Complimentary Tattoos