Orlando Predators Pledge To Donate $25,000 To Charity If Dwight Howard Stays In Orlando
[photogallerylink id=72134 align=left]The Orlando Predators, Orlando’s Arena League Football team, are willing to put up money to insure that Dwight Howard doesn’t leave Orlando. $25,000 to be exact, which they intend on donating to Dwight’s D12 Foundation if and when he extends his contract.
The Orlando Sentinel is reporting that he’s recently stated that he has to make a decision about his future, which they interpret as he is still working on making the choice. He hasn’t taken his trade request off the table though. The deadline for the NBA trade is coming up March 15th.
What’s new on JAMZ?
- Steve Aoki Interviews Stan Lee of Marvel Comics: Watch
- Imagine Dragons Return with New Song ‘Shots': Listen
- Drake Called Out for Instagram Creeping By Porn Star Mia Khalifa
- Save The Date: Food & Wine 2015
- Kanye West Doesn’t Smile Because of 19th Century Art
- Kelly Clarkson Sets March Release Date for ‘Piece By Piece’
- Michael Moore Responds to ‘Haters,’ Points Out His Support for Troops
- Eve Says Iggy Azalea ‘Isn’t My Cup of Tea,’ But ‘Let Her Do Her Thing’
- Watch Nick Jonas Perform ‘Jealous,’ Show Off His Evening Wear at Miss Universe 2015
- Sam Smith Must Pay Tom Petty Songwriting Royalties for ‘Stay With Me’