Orlando Predators Pledge To Donate $25,000 To Charity If Dwight Howard Stays In Orlando
[photogallerylink id=72134 align=left]The Orlando Predators, Orlando’s Arena League Football team, are willing to put up money to insure that Dwight Howard doesn’t leave Orlando. $25,000 to be exact, which they intend on donating to Dwight’s D12 Foundation if and when he extends his contract.
The Orlando Sentinel is reporting that he’s recently stated that he has to make a decision about his future, which they interpret as he is still working on making the choice. He hasn’t taken his trade request off the table though. The deadline for the NBA trade is coming up March 15th.
What’s new on JAMZ?
- The Weeknd Shares Track Listing for ‘Beauty Behind the Madness’ featuring Lana Del Rey, Ed Sheeran
- Nicki Minaj Donates 5k To Amber Rose’s Slut Walk
- Zayn Malik and Perrie Edwards Reportedly End Engagement
- Woman Finds Out Diplo Has Been Impersonating Her
- [PHOTOS] One Direction Debut ‘Drag Me Down’ Live On ‘Good Morning America’
- Hollywood Is Getting A Divorce
- Lana Del Rey will Release ‘High By The Beach’ Single Next Week
- Michael Rapaport Compares Drake V. Meek Feud to Other Epic Rap Battles: Listen
- Jay Z is the Key to Taylor Swift’s Friendship with Kanye West
- Taylor Swift Helps Australian Senior Citizens to ‘Shake It Off’