[photogallerylink id=72134 align=left]The Orlando Predators, Orlando’s Arena League Football team, are willing to put up money to insure that Dwight Howard doesn’t leave Orlando. $25,000 to be exact, which they intend on donating to Dwight’s D12 Foundation if and when he extends his contract.
The Orlando Sentinel is reporting that he’s recently stated that he has to make a decision about his future, which they interpret as he is still working on making the choice. He hasn’t taken his trade request off the table though. The deadline for the NBA trade is coming up March 15th.
What’s new on JAMZ?
- Chrissy Teigan’s Twitter Banana Contests
- Sam Smith, JAY-Z, P!nk Set for ‘Saturday Night Live’
- Katy Perry Shares Photos from Witness Tour Kick Off
- Nick Jonas Talks ‘Jumanji’ Reboot
- Behind The Scenes : Jessica and Danie’s Picture Day
- Taylor Swift Befriends Rat Co-Star in New Behind the Scenes Clip
- Fergie Premieres Stylish ‘Like It Ain’t Nuttin” Video
- Ed Sheeran Explains D.C. Jam Session with Dave Chappelle
- What’s the Song in the Trailer for Wes Anderson’s ‘Isle of Dogs’?
- DJ Snake Unveils New Single ‘A Different Way’