Orlando Predators Pledge To Donate $25,000 To Charity If Dwight Howard Stays In Orlando
[photogallerylink id=72134 align=left]The Orlando Predators, Orlando’s Arena League Football team, are willing to put up money to insure that Dwight Howard doesn’t leave Orlando. $25,000 to be exact, which they intend on donating to Dwight’s D12 Foundation if and when he extends his contract.
The Orlando Sentinel is reporting that he’s recently stated that he has to make a decision about his future, which they interpret as he is still working on making the choice. He hasn’t taken his trade request off the table though. The deadline for the NBA trade is coming up March 15th.
What’s new on JAMZ?
- Kesha Once Broke Into Prince’s House to Drop Off Her Album
- T.I., Fall Out Boy & London Grammar Performed ‘Live Your Life’ Together on ‘SoundClash’ and It Totally Worked
- Lil Wayne Signs Cristiano Ronaldo, Is Now a Sports Agent
- M.I.A. Drops New Song, ‘Gold’
- Watch Ex-Porn Star Sasha Grey DJ Mexico City’s Electric Colors Festival
- Amy Winehouse the Subject of New Comic Book
- Listen To Dustin And Score Your Tickets To See R5 At The Hard Rock Live!
- Text And Win A Four Pack Of Tickets to Busch Gardens® Summer Nights!
- Nick Jonas Grows Up on New Single ‘Chains’: Listen
- Justin Bieber Teased Tons of New Songs on Instagram Last Night, Including an EDM House Song: Listen