Orlando Predators Pledge To Donate $25,000 To Charity If Dwight Howard Stays In Orlando
[photogallerylink id=72134 align=left]The Orlando Predators, Orlando’s Arena League Football team, are willing to put up money to insure that Dwight Howard doesn’t leave Orlando. $25,000 to be exact, which they intend on donating to Dwight’s D12 Foundation if and when he extends his contract.
The Orlando Sentinel is reporting that he’s recently stated that he has to make a decision about his future, which they interpret as he is still working on making the choice. He hasn’t taken his trade request off the table though. The deadline for the NBA trade is coming up March 15th.
What’s new on JAMZ?
- Trick Or Tweet To Win The Hunger Games Blu-Ray Combo Pack
- Win Tickets To See Walk The Moon
- Listen And You Could Win A Trip To We Can Survive
- Avicii: EDM’s Star Takes a Rock Approach to His New Album
- Justin Bieber’s new album is called…
- Watch Little Mix go to Prom in their ‘Love Me Like You’ Video
- Lady Gaga Covers ‘I Want Your Love,’ Strips Down for Tom Ford Fashion Promo
- Snoop Dogg Blasts Steelers’ Kicker Josh Scobee
- Play What’s In Jill’s Purse To Win Tickets & Backstage Passes To See Zedd
- Enter Keyword To Win Tickets To Howl-O-Scream® at Busch Gardens Tampa