Orlando Predators Pledge To Donate $25,000 To Charity If Dwight Howard Stays In Orlando
[photogallerylink id=72134 align=left]The Orlando Predators, Orlando’s Arena League Football team, are willing to put up money to insure that Dwight Howard doesn’t leave Orlando. $25,000 to be exact, which they intend on donating to Dwight’s D12 Foundation if and when he extends his contract.
The Orlando Sentinel is reporting that he’s recently stated that he has to make a decision about his future, which they interpret as he is still working on making the choice. He hasn’t taken his trade request off the table though. The deadline for the NBA trade is coming up March 15th.
What’s new on JAMZ?
- Selena Gomez Interview With Dustin And Jill
- First Times: Nick Jonas
- Meet One Direction’s New Member Ray
- Rihanna’s New ‘Rogue’ Fragrance Meant to Smell Like Falling in Love
- Fifth Harmony Are On Their Silhouette Game in ‘Sledgehammer’ Video: Watch
- Fifth Harmony’s Normani Chats With Dustin About “Threading,” Reflection, And Upcoming Tour
- Macklemore Marched in Seattle with Ferguson Protesters: Watch
- Dej Loaf Debuts ‘Try Me’ With Help From The Roots on ‘Tonight Show': Watch
- Ariana Grande’s Sexy Act is ‘Ridiculous,’ According to Bette Midler
- Killer Mike Breaks Down on Stage In St. Louis After Ferguson Decision: ‘Riots Are Only the Language of the Unheard’