Orlando Predators Pledge To Donate $25,000 To Charity If Dwight Howard Stays In Orlando
[photogallerylink id=72134 align=left]The Orlando Predators, Orlando’s Arena League Football team, are willing to put up money to insure that Dwight Howard doesn’t leave Orlando. $25,000 to be exact, which they intend on donating to Dwight’s D12 Foundation if and when he extends his contract.
The Orlando Sentinel is reporting that he’s recently stated that he has to make a decision about his future, which they interpret as he is still working on making the choice. He hasn’t taken his trade request off the table though. The deadline for the NBA trade is coming up March 15th.
What’s new on JAMZ?
- Get Ultra Fit For Ultra Music Festival Official Rules
- What Was The Number 1 Song From The Day You Were Born?
- Dunkin Donuts To Offer Free Small Iced Coffee On March 9th
- Kanye West Debuts New Track ‘Why U Mad?’ Featuring Vic Mensa: Watch
- Taylor Swift Grants Last Wish of 4-Year-Old Fan with Terminal Cancer
- Arrest Made in Fatal Stabbing of Nicki Minaj’s Road Crew Member
- Reality Check for 3/4/15: Carrie Underwood’s New Baby, Katy Perry And The NFL, Best Video Snapchat Resume
- Kid Cudi Shares Outtake Track ‘love.': Listen
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt Releases First Photo As Edward Snowden in Oliver Stone Film
- Vince Vaughn & the Cast of ‘Unfinished Business’ Deliver Funny and Free Stock Photos