[photogallerylink id=72134 align=left]The Orlando Predators, Orlando’s Arena League Football team, are willing to put up money to insure that Dwight Howard doesn’t leave Orlando. $25,000 to be exact, which they intend on donating to Dwight’s D12 Foundation if and when he extends his contract.
The Orlando Sentinel is reporting that he’s recently stated that he has to make a decision about his future, which they interpret as he is still working on making the choice. He hasn’t taken his trade request off the table though. The deadline for the NBA trade is coming up March 15th.
What’s new on JAMZ?
- AMP Fringe Pick 5.28.17: Fringe Family Feud
- Play ‘Show Tune Tuesdays’ To Win Fandago Movie Passes
- Win CityWalk Party Passes For AMPlified Saturdays At The Groove
- Play ‘What’s In Jill’s Purse’ To See Enrique Iglesias & Pitbull Live!
- Battle It Out For Chance The Rapper Tickets
- ‘Beat My Tweet’ To Win Fandango Movie Passes
- Watch Lil Yachty Start a Food Fight
- Exclusive: Selena Gomez Denies Collaborating with The Weeknd on New Music
- Post Malone Finally Meets Allen Iverson
- Ariana Grande Posts Heartfelt Letter to Bombing Victims, Plans Benefit Concert