Orlando Predators Pledge To Donate $25,000 To Charity If Dwight Howard Stays In Orlando
[photogallerylink id=72134 align=left]The Orlando Predators, Orlando’s Arena League Football team, are willing to put up money to insure that Dwight Howard doesn’t leave Orlando. $25,000 to be exact, which they intend on donating to Dwight’s D12 Foundation if and when he extends his contract.
The Orlando Sentinel is reporting that he’s recently stated that he has to make a decision about his future, which they interpret as he is still working on making the choice. He hasn’t taken his trade request off the table though. The deadline for the NBA trade is coming up March 15th.
What’s new on JAMZ?
- Street Fighting, Car Chases & Wu-Tang Clan’s Rare Album Abound in Skrillex’s New Video: Watch
- Selena Gomez Drops Upbeat New Song ‘Do It,’ ‘My Dilemma 2.0′ Remix: Listen
- Chris Brown Souped Up His Car with Tupac Lyrics
- Win Your Tickets To The 101.9 AMP Radio Ho Ho Ho Holiday Show!
- Listen To Dustin Every Morning To Win Your Tickets To Usher’s UR Experience Tour!
- Listen To Dustin And Score Your 4 Pack Fandango Movie Passes!
- Taylor Swift Wants Her Belly Button to Remain a ‘Mystery’
- Beat My Tweet To Win Your Tickets To DigiTour “The First Youtube Music Festival”
- Interview: Charli XCX on ‘Sucker,’ Working with Weezer and Chilling at the White House
- 10 Signs Your Relationship Isn’t Going Anywhere