Kanye West Designs Strappy Stilettos For London Fashion Week
[photogallerylink id=61050 align=left]It’s well known that Kanye West is a fashion plate. ‘Ye will debut his second ready to wear Autumn/Winter collection, Dw by Kanye West, at the 2012 Paris Fashion Week soon. But word got out during London’s 2012 Fashion Week that Kanye had designed the shoes that the models in Australian designer Dion Lee’s collection were wearing as they trotted down the runway.
You can also check out pictures at InStyle. Kanye and Lee are longtime friends and a quick look at Lee’s aesthetic for his 2012 collection shows why — the inspiration is abstract and based around the reflection of light on his designs and fabric choices.
What’s new on JAMZ?
- Justin Bieber Features on Khalil Mixtape, ‘A Long Short Story’
- Someone Flew A Drone Over UCF Bid Day And It Is Everything
- Ferrari Tells Deadmau5 to Stop it with the ‘Purrari’ Already
- LMFAO’s Redfoo Injured After Man Throws Glass at Him in Bar
- ‘CMT Crossroads’ Snags John Legend, Lee Ann Womack for Next Episode
- Jay Z, Kanye West Sued for Copyright Infringement on ‘Watch the Throne’ Track
- [PHOTOS] 101.9 AMP Radio Hits Chillers
- Trending: Is Taylor Swift’s “Shake It Off” The Song Of The Summer?
- Grimes Takes Us to Hell in ‘Go’ Video: Watch
- BREAKING: Angelina Jolie And Brad Pitt Got Married!