Last night at the Oscars, Ryan Seacrest was interviewing Sacha Baron Cohen. He has his new movie “The Dictator” coming out so he dressed up like the main character in the movie. During his interview on the red carpet with Ryan, Sacha was carrying a bucket of ashes and poured it all over him! I don’t know if it was a stunt but judging by Ryan’s face… it wasn’t! I felt bad for the guy but I couldn’t stop laughing.
Vodpod videos no longer available.
What’s New On JAMZ:
- Play “Show Tune Tuesdays” To Win “The Great Wall” Movie Passes
- “Beat My Tweet” To Win Movie Passes To See “The Great Wall”
- Play “What’s In Jill’s Purse?!” To Win Tickets To Laugh With Whitney Cummings
- Play ‘Battle Of The Hoods’ Tickets To Laugh With Whitney Cummings
- Beyoncé Flips the Bird at Post GRAMMY Celebration
- Pitbull Drops New Track ‘Options’ Featuring Stephen Marley
- Happy Random Acts Of Kindness Day
- The Weeknd and Drake Reunite
- Nicole Kidman Reveals That She Was Engaged to Lenny Kravitz
- Sara Bareilles Talks Broadway Acting Debut in ‘Waitress’