[PHOTO] Katy Perry Covers ‘Interview’ Magazine
It’s no more blue hair for Katy Perry as she covers the upcoming issue of Interview magazine where she is looking ultra glamorous. The winged eyeliner, jet-black hair, and runner of blush down the middle of her cheeks instead of her usual highlight on the apples makes Katy look like a supermodel. The mag also features an interview with Katy conducted by SNL funny lady Kristen Wiig.
What do you think of this look for Katy? Let us know in the comments below.
What’s new on JAMZ?
- Zedd Teases EDM Remix of Magic!’s ‘Rude': Listen
- Jill’s Fabulous Friend: If Miley Cyrus Wears It…Do The Opposite
- Chris Brown Reveals ‘X’ Tracklist, Including Kendrick Lamar, R. Kelly
- Paparazzi Hater Kanye West Says His Father Was a Paparazzo
- Watch Drake & Lil Wayne Bring Out Bobby Shmurda and Do His Shmoney Dance On Stage
- Bea Miller Takes Over The 101.9 AMP Radio Twitter Account
- Miley Cyrus and 5 Other Musicians Who’ve Used Award Shows as Protest Signs
- Quickest Interview Ever: Bea Miller [VIDEO]
- Superman And Lois Lane Take The ALS Ice Bucket Challenege! It’s Awesome! [VIDEO]
- Trending: Ariana Grande Doesn’t Always Order A Grande From Starbucks