[PHOTO] Katy Perry Covers ‘Interview’ Magazine
It’s no more blue hair for Katy Perry as she covers the upcoming issue of Interview magazine where she is looking ultra glamorous. The winged eyeliner, jet-black hair, and runner of blush down the middle of her cheeks instead of her usual highlight on the apples makes Katy look like a supermodel. The mag also features an interview with Katy conducted by SNL funny lady Kristen Wiig.
What do you think of this look for Katy? Let us know in the comments below.
What’s new on JAMZ?
- [WATCH] Vintage Orlando Promotional Video From The 60s
- One Direction’s Harry Styles Very Much Enjoys Kacey Musgraves’ Music
- It’s Lady Gaga, Tony Bennett & a Flute Solo on ‘Nature Boy': Listen
- [PHOTOS] 101.9 AMP Radio At The Demi World Tour With MKTO
- [PHOTOS] Jill Kicks it with Becky G and 101.9 AMP Radio Before The Show!
- Robin Thicke’s ‘Blurred Lines’ Deposition: The Revealing, Self-Deprecating, Hilarious Highlights
- New “Frozen” Attraction Coming To Norway At Epcot
- ‘Big Bang Theory’ Star Slams Ariana Grande For Being Too Sexy
- Migos and T.I. Collaborate on ‘Trouble': Listen
- FINALLY! The New “The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1″ Trailer