[PHOTO] Katy Perry Covers ‘Interview’ Magazine
It’s no more blue hair for Katy Perry as she covers the upcoming issue of Interview magazine where she is looking ultra glamorous. The winged eyeliner, jet-black hair, and runner of blush down the middle of her cheeks instead of her usual highlight on the apples makes Katy look like a supermodel. The mag also features an interview with Katy conducted by SNL funny lady Kristen Wiig.
What do you think of this look for Katy? Let us know in the comments below.
What’s new on JAMZ?
- Adele Awarded Five-Figure Sum In Case Over Son’s ‘Milestone’ Photos
- Lana Del Rey Explains Her Song ‘F—-D My Way to the Top’
- Trending: I Don’t Know About You, But Selena Gomez Turned 22
- Young Chop Working on New Kanye West Album
- Are Jay Z And Beyonce Getting Divorced?
- HBO Reveals Trailer, Release Date for Beyoncé & Jay Z ‘On the Run’ Concert Special
- Listen to Steve Angello’s New Song ‘Wasted Love,’ Featuring The Temper Trap’s Dougy Mandagi
- Michelle Phan and Kaskade Fire Back at Ultra Records’ Lawsuit, Bond Over Twitter
- Grandpa Throws Down Cane To Bust A Move
- Listen to OneRepublic’s Song for ‘The Giver’ Soundtrack, ‘Ordinary Human’