[PHOTO] Katy Perry Covers ‘Interview’ Magazine
It’s no more blue hair for Katy Perry as she covers the upcoming issue of Interview magazine where she is looking ultra glamorous. The winged eyeliner, jet-black hair, and runner of blush down the middle of her cheeks instead of her usual highlight on the apples makes Katy look like a supermodel. The mag also features an interview with Katy conducted by SNL funny lady Kristen Wiig.
What do you think of this look for Katy? Let us know in the comments below.
What’s new on JAMZ?
- Taco Bell Introduces New Cap’N Crunch Donut Desserts!
- Beyonce Extends Empire With Vegan Meal Delivery
- Beat My Tweet To Win Two Tickets To Kalin And Myles
- Alesso Dances His Way From Nerd to Heartthrob in ‘Cool’ Video: Watch
- Impact: Kelly Clarkson Returns to Pop on ‘Piece By Piece’
- People on Twitter Really Don’t Want to Hear House of Cards Spoilers
- Snoop Dogg & Pharrell Can’t Stop Dancing in New ‘Bush’ Trailer: Watch
- VIP And Backstage Passes At Cash Cash Show
- Kelly Clarkson Says Her Husband Is the Only Person She’s Ever Truly Loved
- Watch King Kong Punch a Shark in David Guetta’s ‘What I Did for Love’ Video