[PHOTO] Katy Perry Covers ‘Interview’ Magazine
It’s no more blue hair for Katy Perry as she covers the upcoming issue of Interview magazine where she is looking ultra glamorous. The winged eyeliner, jet-black hair, and runner of blush down the middle of her cheeks instead of her usual highlight on the apples makes Katy look like a supermodel. The mag also features an interview with Katy conducted by SNL funny lady Kristen Wiig.
What do you think of this look for Katy? Let us know in the comments below.
What’s new on JAMZ?
- ‘BoJack Horseman’ Still Drunk in Season 2 Trailer
- These Nuns Really Want to Stop Katy Perry From Doing This
- Joe Manganiello Is Not Ashamed To Admit He Loves The Backstreet Boys
- Freddie Mercury Gets a Good Laugh at Kanye West’s Cover of ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’
- ‘Terminator 2′ is an Adorable Movie When Voiced by Children
- Deadmau5 Built a Very Scary Fire Pit in His Backyard
- Enrique Iglesias’ Summer: From Smearing Blood on Himself to Minor Traffic Violations
- Becky G Releases New Song “We Are Mexico” And Targets Donald Trump
- 13 Funniest Tweets on the Disastrous #AskELJames Twitter Q&A
- New At 9: Jason Derulo ‘Cheyenne’