It’s no more blue hair for Katy Perry as she covers the upcoming issue of Interview magazine where she is looking ultra glamorous. The winged eyeliner, jet-black hair, and runner of blush down the middle of her cheeks instead of her usual highlight on the apples makes Katy look like a supermodel. The mag also features an interview with Katy conducted by SNL funny lady Kristen Wiig.
What do you think of this look for Katy? Let us know in the comments below.
What’s new on JAMZ?
- Study: Making Love Gives You 48 Hour Afterglow
- What You Doin’ At The Courthouse (3/24/17)
- Enid Ortiz Of “The Voice” Co-Hosts With “Chad In The Morning!”
- Ed Sheeran’s ‘Shape Of You’ Quiets Baby
- Ed Sheeran on Liberian Relief Trip: ‘Nothing Could Have Prepared Me for What I Saw’
- John Mayer Wrote ‘Still Feel Like Your Man’ about Katy Perry
- Iggy Azalea Drops ‘Mo Bounce’ Music Video
- Jay Z will Produce Two Projects about Trayvon Martin
- Daily Dish For 3.24.17
- Hear Kendrick Lamar Diss Donald Trump on ‘The Heart Part 4’