Are Lil Wayne Shoes Coming Your Way?
[photogallerylink id=71888 align=left]When it comes to Lil Wayne and clothing, you usually think of his crazy jeggings or his Trukfit line of clothing. But it appears that fairly soon Weezy will be bringing you a Lil Wayne shoe.
Wayne told VIBE, “It’s not a Nike or Reebok, I can tell you that much.”
The shoe is also not going to be part of the Trukfit line. According to Wayne, it’s definitely happening, but he won’t say what company that it will be with yet.
I just don’t want to say yet because I haven’t dotted the line yet. But it’s done.
Would you be shelling out the bucks for kicks by Weezy? Let us know in the comments section below.
What’s new on JAMZ?
- Gwen Stefani Working with Pharrell on New Solo Album
- Krewella Fire Member ‘Rain Man,’ Who Strikes Back with $5 Million Lawsuit
- Interview: Play Six Degrees of Steve Aoki on his New Album ‘Neon Future’
- EDM Beef: Steve Aoki, Parody Site Wunderground Embroiled in Cease and Desist Battle
- Chromeo Recruit HAIM, Napoleon Dynamite for ‘Old 45’s’ Video: Watch
- Chris Brown Posts Picture of TMZ’s Founder, Says He’s ‘What the Devil Looks Like’
- New Found Glory Claims One Direction’s ‘Steal My Girl’ Copies One of Their Songs
- Adam Levine Goes Psycho in Maroon 5’s ‘Animals’ Video: Watch
- Pharrell Williams Draws from Manga, Video Games for ‘It Girl’ Video: Watch
- ‘Love and Hip Hop Hollywood’ Star Mally Mall’s Home and Escort Service Raided Under Suspicion of Human Trafficking