[photogallerylink id=71888 align=left]When it comes to Lil Wayne and clothing, you usually think of his crazy jeggings or his Trukfit line of clothing. But it appears that fairly soon Weezy will be bringing you a Lil Wayne shoe.
Wayne told VIBE, “It’s not a Nike or Reebok, I can tell you that much.”
The shoe is also not going to be part of the Trukfit line. According to Wayne, it’s definitely happening, but he won’t say what company that it will be with yet.
I just don’t want to say yet because I haven’t dotted the line yet. But it’s done.
Would you be shelling out the bucks for kicks by Weezy? Let us know in the comments section below.
What’s new on JAMZ?
- Chance the Rapper & Dwayne Wade Surprise Lollapalooza Crowd
- The 90’s Are Back And “I Want My MTV”
- Kanye West’s Cries in New Video ‘Wolves’
- Listen to the Soundtrack for ‘The Land’
- Jason Derulo Drops Funky New Track ‘Kiss the Sky’
- Snoop Dogg Says Hell No to Hot Dogs
- The Game Announces 19-Date American Tour
- Skrillex and Valentino Khan Drop ‘Slam Dunk’
- Drake’s Dad Stars in Arkells Video ‘Drake’s Dad’
- Kenny Chesney Duets with P!nk on ‘Setting the World On Fire’