[photogallerylink id=71888 align=left]When it comes to Lil Wayne and clothing, you usually think of his crazy jeggings or his Trukfit line of clothing. But it appears that fairly soon Weezy will be bringing you a Lil Wayne shoe.
Wayne told VIBE, “It’s not a Nike or Reebok, I can tell you that much.”
The shoe is also not going to be part of the Trukfit line. According to Wayne, it’s definitely happening, but he won’t say what company that it will be with yet.
I just don’t want to say yet because I haven’t dotted the line yet. But it’s done.
Would you be shelling out the bucks for kicks by Weezy? Let us know in the comments section below.
What’s new on JAMZ?
- 6 Tips For Bringing A Date To Thanksgiving
- Adele’s “Hello” In 25 Different Styles!
- Kylie Jenner Denies Tyga Breakup Rumors
- Film Your Own ‘Hotline Bling’ Video in Toronto
- SeaWorld’s “Blue Friday” Includes BOGO Annual Passes
- 2 Chainz Debuts Ugly Christmas Sweater Line & ‘BFF’ Music Video
- 6 Drake Collaborations We’d Like to See on ‘Views From the 6’
- Swizz Beatz Reveals Secret Message from Barack Obama, Plays KRS One Snippet
- Beyoncé to Launch New Clothing Line with Top Shop Owner Philip Green
- Watch Kelsea Ballerini Perform ‘Should’ve Been Us’ with Tori Kelly