[photogallerylink id=71888 align=left]When it comes to Lil Wayne and clothing, you usually think of his crazy jeggings or his Trukfit line of clothing. But it appears that fairly soon Weezy will be bringing you a Lil Wayne shoe.
Wayne told VIBE, “It’s not a Nike or Reebok, I can tell you that much.”
The shoe is also not going to be part of the Trukfit line. According to Wayne, it’s definitely happening, but he won’t say what company that it will be with yet.
I just don’t want to say yet because I haven’t dotted the line yet. But it’s done.
Would you be shelling out the bucks for kicks by Weezy? Let us know in the comments section below.
What’s new on JAMZ?
- Kanye West and Kid Cudi in Japan Working on Secret Project: Report
- Fifth Harmony Clashes With Reporter
- Watch Madonna Forget the Words to Her Own ‘B-Day Song’
- James Corden and Lin-Manuel Miranda Perform ‘Hair’ in LA Traffic
- Taylor Swift Clears Social Media Accounts, Is New Music Coming?
- Jessica Reyes Had One Big Fail This Morning
- Kesha Covers ‘House of the Rising Sun’ on ‘Fallon’
- “All The Feels” For 8.18.17
- What You Doin’ At The Courthouse (8/18/17)
- Jaden Smith Releases Low-Key ‘Diamonds V1’