[photogallerylink id=71888 align=left]When it comes to Lil Wayne and clothing, you usually think of his crazy jeggings or his Trukfit line of clothing. But it appears that fairly soon Weezy will be bringing you a Lil Wayne shoe.
Wayne told VIBE, “It’s not a Nike or Reebok, I can tell you that much.”
The shoe is also not going to be part of the Trukfit line. According to Wayne, it’s definitely happening, but he won’t say what company that it will be with yet.
I just don’t want to say yet because I haven’t dotted the line yet. But it’s done.
Would you be shelling out the bucks for kicks by Weezy? Let us know in the comments section below.
What’s new on JAMZ?
- Stream Kanye West’s ‘Yeezy Season 3’ Live from Madison Square Garden
- Outkast, Diddy, Future Featured in Organized Noize Documentary
- G-Eazy Wrestles with Hard Won Success on ‘Me, Myself and I’
- Eva Longoria Performs Flo Rida’s ‘Low’ on ‘Lip Sync Battle’
- Kanye West Releases Yeezy Season 2 Fashion Zine
- The Frustrations Of Putting On Eyeliner
- Sia, P!nk, Eddie Vedder Cover Beatles Songs in Netflix Series
- Artist Sues Wu-Tang Clan and Martin Shkreli for $2 Million
- Halsey Hates Being Called ‘Tri-Bi’
- Gwen Stefani to Perform Live Music Video During GRAMMYs