[pullquote quote=”I just want my phone back.” credit=”Christal Spann, Chris Brown’s Accuser”]It may all turn out to be a matter of he said/she said, but at least now we know exactly what it was that SHE said thanks to a video obtained by TMZ. The she in question is Christal Spann, the woman who claims that Chris Brown stole her iPhone early Sunday morning.
Vodpod videos no longer available.
According to TMZ, he could easily be charged in Florida for the crime of “robbery by sudden snatching.” Since he is still on probation for the Rihanna incident, if convicted of this crime it won’t be good for Breezy. Apparently the Miami PD and the state’s attorney are taking a look at the video.
What do you think of the girls in the video? Does their story seem genuine to you, or do you think it’s a setup? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below.
What’s new on JAMZ?
- French Montana: Kanye’s ‘Doing Great’
- Justin Bieber Has Most Views on Vevo in 2016, 1.8 Billion
- Louis Tomlinson’s Mother Dies from Leukemia
- Wyclef Jean and Young Thug Share ‘I Swear’ Video
- Vic Mensa Freestyles ‘Heathens’ about Chicago Gun Violence
- Taylor Swift, Zayn Malik Collaborate on ‘I Don’t Wanna Live Forever’
- Kanye West Appears in Public with Blonde Hair
- 2016 Marks The Return Of Soul Music
- Review: “Hairspray Live!” Serves Up Greatness
- Kanye West is Recording New Music, Hints Pete Rock