[pullquote quote=”I just want my phone back.” credit=”Christal Spann, Chris Brown’s Accuser”]It may all turn out to be a matter of he said/she said, but at least now we know exactly what it was that SHE said thanks to a video obtained by TMZ. The she in question is Christal Spann, the woman who claims that Chris Brown stole her iPhone early Sunday morning.
Vodpod videos no longer available.
According to TMZ, he could easily be charged in Florida for the crime of “robbery by sudden snatching.” Since he is still on probation for the Rihanna incident, if convicted of this crime it won’t be good for Breezy. Apparently the Miami PD and the state’s attorney are taking a look at the video.
What do you think of the girls in the video? Does their story seem genuine to you, or do you think it’s a setup? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below.
What’s new on JAMZ?
- Chance the Rapper is the Youngest Person on Fortune’s ’40 Under 40′ List
- A Demi Lovato, Ariana Grande Collaboration Will Happen
- Shawn Mendes to Kick Off MTV ‘Unplugged’ Reboot
- Social Media Celebrates Cool Statues
- LeBron James and Kyrie Irving Drama Made Into Eminem ‘Stan’ Parody
- Logic Shares Powerful, Star-Studded ‘1-800-273-8255’ Video
- Justin Bieber Debuts New Song ‘Friends’
- Dad Shows Baby How To Dance To Bruno Mars
- Study: Date Nights Are Important For Relationships
- Katy Perry Postpones ‘Witness’ Tour, Cites ‘Unavoidable Production Delays’