[pullquote quote=”I just want my phone back.” credit=”Christal Spann, Chris Brown’s Accuser”]It may all turn out to be a matter of he said/she said, but at least now we know exactly what it was that SHE said thanks to a video obtained by TMZ. The she in question is Christal Spann, the woman who claims that Chris Brown stole her iPhone early Sunday morning.
Vodpod videos no longer available.
According to TMZ, he could easily be charged in Florida for the crime of “robbery by sudden snatching.” Since he is still on probation for the Rihanna incident, if convicted of this crime it won’t be good for Breezy. Apparently the Miami PD and the state’s attorney are taking a look at the video.
What do you think of the girls in the video? Does their story seem genuine to you, or do you think it’s a setup? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below.
What’s new on JAMZ?
- Danie B May Have Some Serious Celebrity Look-A-Likes
- Amber Rose and Val Chmerkovskiy Caught On Kiss Cam
- T.I. Pens Open Letter To President Elect Donald Trump
- Macklemore Teases Kesha Collaboration
- Drake Approves of Sasha Obama’s Fashion Choices
- Mike Tyson’s Drops Full Soulja Boy Diss Track ‘If You Show Up’
- Happy Birthday Betty White!
- Chance the Rapper, Alicia Keys, Diddy, More Recreate ‘I Have a Dream’
- Daily Dish For 1.17.17
- Selena Gomez is All Smiles in New Studio Clips