[VIDEO] Chris Brown’s Accuser Tells Her Side Of The Phone Snatching Incident
[pullquote quote="I just want my phone back." credit="Christal Spann, Chris Brown's Accuser"]It may all turn out to be a matter of he said/she said, but at least now we know exactly what it was that SHE said thanks to a video obtained by TMZ. The she in question is Christal Spann, the woman who claims that Chris Brown stole her iPhone early Sunday morning.
According to TMZ, he could easily be charged in Florida for the crime of “robbery by sudden snatching.” Since he is still on probation for the Rihanna incident, if convicted of this crime it won’t be good for Breezy. Apparently the Miami PD and the state’s attorney are taking a look at the video.
What do you think of the girls in the video? Does their story seem genuine to you, or do you think it’s a setup? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below.
What’s new on JAMZ?
- Musicians Dress Up for Halloween 2014: See Their Costumes
- David Guetta Hits the Formula 1 Track in ‘Dangerous’ Video: Watch
- Nae Nae Dance Originators Tell Miley Cyrus She’s Doing it Wrong
- Interview: Bea Miller Dreams of Ed Sheeran, Nirvana, Non-Slutty Halloween Costumes
- Chris Brown Settles D.C. Assault Lawsuit
- Pharrell Teases New N.E.R.D. Album
- Nicki Minaj Drops ‘Pinkprint’ Teaser on Instagram: Watch
- Lorde Calls Kanye West Her ‘Idol,’ Discusses Their Awkward First Phone Call
- Kendrick Lamar Performs ‘i’ at LeBron James’ First Home Game in Cleveland: Watch
- New Music To Know: Dej Loaf Puts Detroit on the Map, Again