[pullquote quote=”I just want my phone back.” credit=”Christal Spann, Chris Brown’s Accuser”]It may all turn out to be a matter of he said/she said, but at least now we know exactly what it was that SHE said thanks to a video obtained by TMZ. The she in question is Christal Spann, the woman who claims that Chris Brown stole her iPhone early Sunday morning.
Vodpod videos no longer available.
According to TMZ, he could easily be charged in Florida for the crime of “robbery by sudden snatching.” Since he is still on probation for the Rihanna incident, if convicted of this crime it won’t be good for Breezy. Apparently the Miami PD and the state’s attorney are taking a look at the video.
What do you think of the girls in the video? Does their story seem genuine to you, or do you think it’s a setup? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below.
What’s new on JAMZ?
- Marc E Bassy Chats With Danie B
- Kelly Clarkson Covers Rihanna’s ‘Love On The Brain’
- Ariana Grande & Mac Miller Show Off New Tattoos
- Chris Brown Releases Hypnotic Video for ‘Grass Ain’t Greener’
- Britney Spears Joins James Corden For Some Carpool Karaoke
- Fetty Wap Explains Festival Cancellations
- Kanye West Talks Saint Pablo Tour Production Design
- Drake Announces New Short Film ‘Please Forgive Me’
- Shawn Mendes Addresses Fans after Controversial Interview
- Kevin Bacon Raids Britney Spears’ Wardrobe for Apple Ad