[VIDEO] Paris Hilton Decides Just To Speak On ‘Drunk Text’
[photogallerylink id=20670 align=left]If Paris Hilton‘s “singing” on her “hit” Stars Are Blind from 2006 had you screaming with laughter, wait until you hear what she’s up to now. Apparently deciding that she didn’t even need to take the extra effort to sing, her latest single is more “spoken word” as the voice of house music duo Manufactured Superstars‘ Drunk Text.
Just to give you an example of some of the insanity going on in this “song”, here are some sample lines:
- It was just a drunk text/In my head I was writing a fiction of us.
- My mouth kept pouring desperate clauses of random intent.
- No one is safe in the Twittersphere anymore.
- She’s like, ‘this guy wants you to wet your lips with this bottle.’
If you want to actually subject yourself to it, you can head over to Idolator and listen for yourself. Or, if you prefer a singing Paris, experience Stars Are Blind below.
What’s new on JAMZ?
- Musicians Dress Up for Halloween 2014: See Their Costumes
- David Guetta Hits the Formula 1 Track in ‘Dangerous’ Video: Watch
- Nae Nae Dance Originators Tell Miley Cyrus She’s Doing it Wrong
- Interview: Bea Miller Dreams of Ed Sheeran, Nirvana, Non-Slutty Halloween Costumes
- Chris Brown Settles D.C. Assault Lawsuit
- Pharrell Teases New N.E.R.D. Album
- Nicki Minaj Drops ‘Pinkprint’ Teaser on Instagram: Watch
- Lorde Calls Kanye West Her ‘Idol,’ Discusses Their Awkward First Phone Call
- Kendrick Lamar Performs ‘i’ at LeBron James’ First Home Game in Cleveland: Watch
- New Music To Know: Dej Loaf Puts Detroit on the Map, Again