[photogallerylink id=20670 align=left]If Paris Hilton‘s “singing” on her “hit” Stars Are Blind from 2006 had you screaming with laughter, wait until you hear what she’s up to now. Apparently deciding that she didn’t even need to take the extra effort to sing, her latest single is more “spoken word” as the voice of house music duo Manufactured Superstars‘ Drunk Text.
Just to give you an example of some of the insanity going on in this “song”, here are some sample lines:
- It was just a drunk text/In my head I was writing a fiction of us.
- My mouth kept pouring desperate clauses of random intent.
- No one is safe in the Twittersphere anymore.
- She’s like, ‘this guy wants you to wet your lips with this bottle.’
If you want to actually subject yourself to it, you can head over to Idolator and listen for yourself. Or, if you prefer a singing Paris, experience Stars Are Blind below.
What’s new on JAMZ?
- You Bring The BBQ, We’ll Bring The Throwback Mix…All Weekend Long!
- Jay Z Exercise Secrets Revealed
- Anthony Daniels Almost Turned Down the Roll of C-3PO
- Nicole Scherzinger Addresses Black Eyed Peas Rumors
- Danie B Movie Review : “Dirty Dancing”
- Ellen DeGeneres May Do A Netflix Comedy Special
- 3 Tips For Pooping In Public Without The Embarrassment
- Ice Cube will Buy 10 Pairs of Big Ballers if Lavar Ball Makes this Shot
- Niall Horan Calls Eagles’ Don Henley ‘Dad’
- National Wine Day In GIFs