[photogallerylink id=20670 align=left]If Paris Hilton‘s “singing” on her “hit” Stars Are Blind from 2006 had you screaming with laughter, wait until you hear what she’s up to now. Apparently deciding that she didn’t even need to take the extra effort to sing, her latest single is more “spoken word” as the voice of house music duo Manufactured Superstars‘ Drunk Text.
Just to give you an example of some of the insanity going on in this “song”, here are some sample lines:
- It was just a drunk text/In my head I was writing a fiction of us.
- My mouth kept pouring desperate clauses of random intent.
- No one is safe in the Twittersphere anymore.
- She’s like, ‘this guy wants you to wet your lips with this bottle.’
If you want to actually subject yourself to it, you can head over to Idolator and listen for yourself. Or, if you prefer a singing Paris, experience Stars Are Blind below.
What’s new on JAMZ?
- P!nk Teases New Single ‘What About Us’
- How To Make A Skinny Margarita On ‘National Tequila Day’
- Jennifer Lopez Celebrates 48th Birthday In A Dress To Die For
- Linkin Park Release Official Statement on Chester Bennington’s Passing
- Excuses People Give To Get Out Of A Bad Date
- J-Lo & A-Rod Dress Up for Joint Birthday Celebration
- Hottest Men On Instagram On This Man Crush Monday
- Lana Del Rey Casts Spell on Donald Trump: ‘Yeah I Did It. Why Not?’
- “All The Feels” For 7.24.17
- Drake, Tupac and Kanye West Rendered in Tasty Sushi