[VIDEO] Paris Hilton Decides Just To Speak On ‘Drunk Text’
[photogallerylink id=20670 align=left]If Paris Hilton‘s “singing” on her “hit” Stars Are Blind from 2006 had you screaming with laughter, wait until you hear what she’s up to now. Apparently deciding that she didn’t even need to take the extra effort to sing, her latest single is more “spoken word” as the voice of house music duo Manufactured Superstars‘ Drunk Text.
Just to give you an example of some of the insanity going on in this “song”, here are some sample lines:
- It was just a drunk text/In my head I was writing a fiction of us.
- My mouth kept pouring desperate clauses of random intent.
- No one is safe in the Twittersphere anymore.
- She’s like, ‘this guy wants you to wet your lips with this bottle.’
If you want to actually subject yourself to it, you can head over to Idolator and listen for yourself. Or, if you prefer a singing Paris, experience Stars Are Blind below.
What’s new on JAMZ?
- Canned Pumpkin Shortage Could Ruin Thanksgiving
- Kendrick Lamar Announces First Dates of 1st Annual Kunta’s Groove Sessions Tour
- Listen to Ciara Cover The Rolling Stones’ ‘Paint It Black’
- Why Is No One Illegally Downloading Taylor Swift?
- Taylor Swift is Done with Public Feuds
- Watch Pitbull and Jussie Smollett’s ‘Empire Cast’ Video for ‘No Doubt About It’
- Rihanna’s ‘Anti’ Album Poetry Translated From Braille for All to See
- Selena Gomez Reveals Shocking News about Her Health: ‘I’ve Been Through Chemotherapy’
- Preview Every Track from Selena Gomez’s ‘Revival’
- Watch Rihanna Unveil New ‘Anti’ Album Artwork in Private Event