[VIDEO] Paris Hilton Decides Just To Speak On ‘Drunk Text’
[photogallerylink id=20670 align=left]If Paris Hilton‘s “singing” on her “hit” Stars Are Blind from 2006 had you screaming with laughter, wait until you hear what she’s up to now. Apparently deciding that she didn’t even need to take the extra effort to sing, her latest single is more “spoken word” as the voice of house music duo Manufactured Superstars‘ Drunk Text.
Just to give you an example of some of the insanity going on in this “song”, here are some sample lines:
- It was just a drunk text/In my head I was writing a fiction of us.
- My mouth kept pouring desperate clauses of random intent.
- No one is safe in the Twittersphere anymore.
- She’s like, ‘this guy wants you to wet your lips with this bottle.’
If you want to actually subject yourself to it, you can head over to Idolator and listen for yourself. Or, if you prefer a singing Paris, experience Stars Are Blind below.
What’s new on JAMZ?
- Memorial Day Weekend BEACH CRASHERS
- Adam Lambert Teases Two More Songs Off New Album ‘The Original High': Listen
- ‘Game of Thrones': The Musical? Coldplay Make It a Reality For a Good Cause
- Ed Sheeran Teams Up With Kermit the Frog For an Adorable Version of ‘Rainbow Connection’
- Kelly Clarkson Calls for Marijuana Legalization
- Reality Check For 5/22/15: 38 New Emojis, Taylor Swift Breaks Another Record, Shop The Memorial Day Sales
- Weekend Of Winning For Tickets To See Pitbull For Universal’s 25th Anniversary Concert Series
- 5 Looks You Need for Your Best Beauty Summer Ever
- Play Scrabble for the Lolz: Board Game Adds Thousands of New Words
- Drake’s OVO Sound Receives Ontario Music Fund Grant