[photogallerylink id=20670 align=left]If Paris Hilton‘s “singing” on her “hit” Stars Are Blind from 2006 had you screaming with laughter, wait until you hear what she’s up to now. Apparently deciding that she didn’t even need to take the extra effort to sing, her latest single is more “spoken word” as the voice of house music duo Manufactured Superstars‘ Drunk Text.
Just to give you an example of some of the insanity going on in this “song”, here are some sample lines:
- It was just a drunk text/In my head I was writing a fiction of us.
- My mouth kept pouring desperate clauses of random intent.
- No one is safe in the Twittersphere anymore.
- She’s like, ‘this guy wants you to wet your lips with this bottle.’
If you want to actually subject yourself to it, you can head over to Idolator and listen for yourself. Or, if you prefer a singing Paris, experience Stars Are Blind below.
What’s new on JAMZ?
- Kyle On iSpy: “You Have To Do The Carlton Dance To This”
- Rihanna Dazzles in New ‘Valerian’ Trailer
- Hangover Cure May Hit A Store Near You
- Lana Del Rey Announces New Album ‘Lust for Life’
- Facebook Adds New Story Feature And Basically Becomes Snapchat
- Ed Sheeran Reacts to Lookalike Baby
- Gucci Mane & Nicki Minaj Drop ‘Make Love’ Music Video
- 70’s Disco T-Dance Benefiting Two Spirit [AUDIO]
- Prince’s ‘Sign O The Times’ 30 Years Later: A Look Back at His Magnum Opus
- WrestleMania Events In Orlando