[VIDEO] Paris Hilton Decides Just To Speak On ‘Drunk Text’
[photogallerylink id=20670 align=left]If Paris Hilton‘s “singing” on her “hit” Stars Are Blind from 2006 had you screaming with laughter, wait until you hear what she’s up to now. Apparently deciding that she didn’t even need to take the extra effort to sing, her latest single is more “spoken word” as the voice of house music duo Manufactured Superstars‘ Drunk Text.
Just to give you an example of some of the insanity going on in this “song”, here are some sample lines:
- It was just a drunk text/In my head I was writing a fiction of us.
- My mouth kept pouring desperate clauses of random intent.
- No one is safe in the Twittersphere anymore.
- She’s like, ‘this guy wants you to wet your lips with this bottle.’
If you want to actually subject yourself to it, you can head over to Idolator and listen for yourself. Or, if you prefer a singing Paris, experience Stars Are Blind below.
What’s new on JAMZ?
- How To Get That Fierce Holiday Look by Beyoncé’s Makeup Artist Francesca Tolot
- Katy Perry Reveals Holiday Covergirl Campaign
- 101.9 AMP Radio Presents The HO HO HO Show
- Dollar Drink Night At Chillers
- Register To Win Tickets To The Exclusive 101.9 AMP Radio Hoodie Allen Switch Party!
- Register To Win A Christmas Tree And $250!
- Register To Win A Christmas Tree With All The Fixings!
- 18 Holiday Gifts For The Music Lover In Your Life
- Lorde Was Taylor Swift’s Manager For One Night, And One Night Only
- Diplo & Mad Decent Wish You a Merry Christmas With New Mixtape: Listen