[POLL] Is The National Enquirer’s Whitney Houston Open Casket Photo Going Too Far?
[photogallerylink id=78246 align=left]More than likely, within the past 24 hours you’ve come across the new National Enquirer cover photo of the open casket shot of Whitney Houston. In the photo you see Whitney in her casket accompanied by her nickname “Nippy” and various musical symbols. And if you haven’t seen it yet, chances are you will be confronted with it when you do your grocery shopping this weekend as it’s bound to be staring at your from the checkout line. But what we want to know is, do you think that the tabloids, specifically the National Enquirer, have gone too far this time?
Not only is there the question of how the photo was snapped in the first place, let alone WHO snapped the photo that was sold to the Enquirer, but there is also the question of respect and privacy (something that the Enquirer has never really been known for). Take our poll to let us know what you think and add any additional thoughts in the comments section below.
Get the latest from JAMZ:
- [PHOTOS] 101.9 AMP Radio With The Rock Hard Revue
- [PHOTOS] OMG Music Fest With 101.9 AMP Radio
- Jill’s Fabulous Friend: How To Spot A Tramp
- T.I. Jumps on Jeremih’s ‘Don’t Tell Em’ for Remix: Listen
- Riff Raff Slams Sam Smith for Cropping Him Out of VMAs Photo: ‘Your Face is Super Huge’
- Diplo Debuts Jack U’s ‘Take U There’ with Kiesza Live at Mad Decent Block Party: Listen
- Maroon 5, Gwen Stefani Duet on New Song ‘My Heart is Open': Listen
- Watch Ed Sheeran Spoof the Musical ‘Annie’ Dressed As Little Orphan Annie
- Miley Cyrus’ Homeless VMAs Date Turns Himself in to Jail, Posts Bail
- Trending: 5 Seconds Of Summer Announce Fan Convention “DERPCON”