[POLL] Is The National Enquirer’s Whitney Houston Open Casket Photo Going Too Far?
[photogallerylink id=78246 align=left]More than likely, within the past 24 hours you’ve come across the new National Enquirer cover photo of the open casket shot of Whitney Houston. In the photo you see Whitney in her casket accompanied by her nickname “Nippy” and various musical symbols. And if you haven’t seen it yet, chances are you will be confronted with it when you do your grocery shopping this weekend as it’s bound to be staring at your from the checkout line. But what we want to know is, do you think that the tabloids, specifically the National Enquirer, have gone too far this time?
Not only is there the question of how the photo was snapped in the first place, let alone WHO snapped the photo that was sold to the Enquirer, but there is also the question of respect and privacy (something that the Enquirer has never really been known for). Take our poll to let us know what you think and add any additional thoughts in the comments section below.
Get the latest from JAMZ:
- Justin Bieber to Seth Rogen: ‘Roast Me’
- Jared Leto Has Cut Off His Hair, America Mourns: See the Photos
- 5 Crazy Saturday Morning Kids Shows from the 1970s
- Loser.com Just Redirects To Kanye West’s Wikipedia Page
- UCF Wins Ed Sheeran Concert And $10,000 Grant For Music School
- Rock Hard Male Revue at GILT Nightclub
- Keiser University Open House With Dustin
- 101.9 AMP Radio 1st Birthday Presents Kalin And Myles
- Win Tickets To The Rock Hard Male Revue And A $25 Gift Card To Premier Couples Superstore!
- Obama Calls Kanye West’s Home Phone, & Other Great Lines from Kanye’s Oxford Lecture