[POLL] Is The National Enquirer’s Whitney Houston Open Casket Photo Going Too Far?
[photogallerylink id=78246 align=left]More than likely, within the past 24 hours you’ve come across the new National Enquirer cover photo of the open casket shot of Whitney Houston. In the photo you see Whitney in her casket accompanied by her nickname “Nippy” and various musical symbols. And if you haven’t seen it yet, chances are you will be confronted with it when you do your grocery shopping this weekend as it’s bound to be staring at your from the checkout line. But what we want to know is, do you think that the tabloids, specifically the National Enquirer, have gone too far this time?
Not only is there the question of how the photo was snapped in the first place, let alone WHO snapped the photo that was sold to the Enquirer, but there is also the question of respect and privacy (something that the Enquirer has never really been known for). Take our poll to let us know what you think and add any additional thoughts in the comments section below.
Get the latest from JAMZ:
- Beyoncé And Jay Z Are Recording An Album Together!?!
- Should Cocoa Beach Ban Drinking? [POLL]
- [WATCH] Vintage Orlando Promotional Video From The 60s
- One Direction’s Harry Styles Very Much Enjoys Kacey Musgraves’ Music
- It’s Lady Gaga, Tony Bennett & a Flute Solo on ‘Nature Boy': Listen
- [PHOTOS] 101.9 AMP Radio At The Demi World Tour With MKTO
- [PHOTOS] Jill Kicks it with Becky G and 101.9 AMP Radio Before The Show!
- Robin Thicke’s ‘Blurred Lines’ Deposition: The Revealing, Self-Deprecating, Hilarious Highlights
- New “Frozen” Attraction Coming To Norway At Epcot
- ‘Big Bang Theory’ Star Slams Ariana Grande For Being Too Sexy