[POLL] Is The National Enquirer’s Whitney Houston Open Casket Photo Going Too Far?
[photogallerylink id=78246 align=left]More than likely, within the past 24 hours you’ve come across the new National Enquirer cover photo of the open casket shot of Whitney Houston. In the photo you see Whitney in her casket accompanied by her nickname “Nippy” and various musical symbols. And if you haven’t seen it yet, chances are you will be confronted with it when you do your grocery shopping this weekend as it’s bound to be staring at your from the checkout line. But what we want to know is, do you think that the tabloids, specifically the National Enquirer, have gone too far this time?
Not only is there the question of how the photo was snapped in the first place, let alone WHO snapped the photo that was sold to the Enquirer, but there is also the question of respect and privacy (something that the Enquirer has never really been known for). Take our poll to let us know what you think and add any additional thoughts in the comments section below.
Get the latest from JAMZ:
- Everyday Is Pay Day At 101.9 AMP Radio…Win Your $1000
- This Will Make You So “Happy”
- Major Lazer Teams Up with Pharrell and an ‘Aerosol Can’
- Interview: Zedd Puts Out a Call For a ‘Stay The Night’ Condom Confetti Cannon
- Drake Narrates a Commercial For The Toronto Raptors
- Austin Mahone Drops ‘Till I Find You,’ New Album Track Listing
- One Direction Morph Into Each Other For ‘You & I’ Video
- One Direction Take It To The Beach In “You And I” Music Video
- Hot Right Now: There Is Going To Be A Mrs. Doubtfire Sequel
- Get In The Action And Win Advance Screening Passes For ‘The Amazing Spider-Man 2′