[photogallerylink id=78246 align=left]More than likely, within the past 24 hours you’ve come across the new National Enquirer cover photo of the open casket shot of Whitney Houston. In the photo you see Whitney in her casket accompanied by her nickname “Nippy” and various musical symbols. And if you haven’t seen it yet, chances are you will be confronted with it when you do your grocery shopping this weekend as it’s bound to be staring at your from the checkout line. But what we want to know is, do you think that the tabloids, specifically the National Enquirer, have gone too far this time?
Not only is there the question of how the photo was snapped in the first place, let alone WHO snapped the photo that was sold to the Enquirer, but there is also the question of respect and privacy (something that the Enquirer has never really been known for). Take our poll to let us know what you think and add any additional thoughts in the comments section below.
Get the latest from JAMZ:
- The Weeknd Unveils ‘Spring Icons’ Fashion Line
- Future Plans on Dropping Another New Album on Friday: Report
- The Game Claims Meek Mill was Involved in Nicki Minaj’s House Burglary
- Watch Sara Bareilles Cover Joni Mitchell for Oscars’ In Memoriam Segment
- Oxford Dictionary’s New Words
- Mayor Buddy Dyer Talks “Heroes In Blue” Benefit With Chad & Jill
- Lorde Teases New Single and Release Date
- Chance the Rapper Buys Out Screening of ‘Get Out’ for Fans
- Adele Congratulates Emma Stone, ‘Moonlight’ after Oscars Win
- Daily Dish For 2.27.17