[POLL] Is The National Enquirer’s Whitney Houston Open Casket Photo Going Too Far?
[photogallerylink id=78246 align=left]More than likely, within the past 24 hours you’ve come across the new National Enquirer cover photo of the open casket shot of Whitney Houston. In the photo you see Whitney in her casket accompanied by her nickname “Nippy” and various musical symbols. And if you haven’t seen it yet, chances are you will be confronted with it when you do your grocery shopping this weekend as it’s bound to be staring at your from the checkout line. But what we want to know is, do you think that the tabloids, specifically the National Enquirer, have gone too far this time?
Not only is there the question of how the photo was snapped in the first place, let alone WHO snapped the photo that was sold to the Enquirer, but there is also the question of respect and privacy (something that the Enquirer has never really been known for). Take our poll to let us know what you think and add any additional thoughts in the comments section below.
Get the latest from JAMZ:
- Register To Win Tickets To Meet Alessia Cara
- Trick Or Tweet To Win Tickets To See Paranormal Activity
- Play What’s In Jill’s Purse To Win Orlando Magic Tickets
- Beyoncé and Jay Z Bought ‘The Big Lebowski’ Mansion
- Win Tickets To Halloween Horror Nights®
- Win Tickets to See Selena Gomez On Her Revival Tour
- Selena Gomez Revival Tour Presale
- Is Avril Lavigne Making A Country Album?
- Selena Gomez on Intimate, Authentic ‘Revival’
- Did You Win The Trip To We Can Survive?