[POLL] Is The National Enquirer’s Whitney Houston Open Casket Photo Going Too Far?
[photogallerylink id=78246 align=left]More than likely, within the past 24 hours you’ve come across the new National Enquirer cover photo of the open casket shot of Whitney Houston. In the photo you see Whitney in her casket accompanied by her nickname “Nippy” and various musical symbols. And if you haven’t seen it yet, chances are you will be confronted with it when you do your grocery shopping this weekend as it’s bound to be staring at your from the checkout line. But what we want to know is, do you think that the tabloids, specifically the National Enquirer, have gone too far this time?
Not only is there the question of how the photo was snapped in the first place, let alone WHO snapped the photo that was sold to the Enquirer, but there is also the question of respect and privacy (something that the Enquirer has never really been known for). Take our poll to let us know what you think and add any additional thoughts in the comments section below.
Get the latest from JAMZ:
- Pharrell and United Nations Foundation Team Up for International Day of Happiness 2014
- Ke$ha Is Feeling Better and Ready to Make Music
- Musicians + Sports: American Authors on Baseball, the Red Sox and Kanye West’s Aquatic Calling
- Win A Gift Certificate For ‘Antojito’s Authenic Mexican Food’ At Universal CityWalk ®
- [PHOTOS] 1019 AMP Radio Switch Party With Rixton
- Steve Aoki ‘Cakes’ Dog Whisperer Cesar Millan After Emergency Pooch Training
- Tiesto, Hardwell, Calvin Harris & Steve Angello Lead Electric Daisy Carnival NY 2014 Lineup
- Jennifer Lopez’s Drops New Single, ‘I Luh Ya Papi’ Featuring French Montana
- Skrillex & Boys Noize Go Interstellar for New Dog Blood Video ‘Chella Ride’
- New Study Finds That Some People Are Incapable of Enjoying Music