[POLL] Is The National Enquirer’s Whitney Houston Open Casket Photo Going Too Far?
[photogallerylink id=78246 align=left]More than likely, within the past 24 hours you’ve come across the new National Enquirer cover photo of the open casket shot of Whitney Houston. In the photo you see Whitney in her casket accompanied by her nickname “Nippy” and various musical symbols. And if you haven’t seen it yet, chances are you will be confronted with it when you do your grocery shopping this weekend as it’s bound to be staring at your from the checkout line. But what we want to know is, do you think that the tabloids, specifically the National Enquirer, have gone too far this time?
Not only is there the question of how the photo was snapped in the first place, let alone WHO snapped the photo that was sold to the Enquirer, but there is also the question of respect and privacy (something that the Enquirer has never really been known for). Take our poll to let us know what you think and add any additional thoughts in the comments section below.
Get the latest from JAMZ:
- Beyonce Twerks, Claps and Shows Off Her Booty Skills in 7/11 Video
- Iggy Azalea Confirms Collaboration With Britney Spears
- Street Fighting, Car Chases & Wu-Tang Clan’s Rare Album Abound in Skrillex’s New Video: Watch
- Selena Gomez Drops Upbeat New Song ‘Do It,’ ‘My Dilemma 2.0′ Remix: Listen
- Chris Brown Souped Up His Car with Tupac Lyrics
- Win Your Tickets To The 101.9 AMP Radio Ho Ho Ho Holiday Show!
- Listen To Dustin Every Morning To Win Your Tickets To Usher’s UR Experience Tour!
- Listen To Dustin And Score Your 4 Pack Fandango Movie Passes!
- Taylor Swift Wants Her Belly Button to Remain a ‘Mystery’
- Beat My Tweet To Win Your Tickets To DigiTour “The First Youtube Music Festival”