[POLL] Is The National Enquirer’s Whitney Houston Open Casket Photo Going Too Far?
[photogallerylink id=78246 align=left]More than likely, within the past 24 hours you’ve come across the new National Enquirer cover photo of the open casket shot of Whitney Houston. In the photo you see Whitney in her casket accompanied by her nickname “Nippy” and various musical symbols. And if you haven’t seen it yet, chances are you will be confronted with it when you do your grocery shopping this weekend as it’s bound to be staring at your from the checkout line. But what we want to know is, do you think that the tabloids, specifically the National Enquirer, have gone too far this time?
Not only is there the question of how the photo was snapped in the first place, let alone WHO snapped the photo that was sold to the Enquirer, but there is also the question of respect and privacy (something that the Enquirer has never really been known for). Take our poll to let us know what you think and add any additional thoughts in the comments section below.
Get the latest from JAMZ:
- FOX10 Weather Map Goes Crazy! 1270 Degrees?!?!?! [VIDEO]
- Super Bowl Jalapeno Poppers Recipe And More…
- Win Tickets To The Rock Hard Male Revue And A $25 Gift Card To Premier Couples Superstore!
- [PHOTOS] Katy Perry Shows Off Balls-y Costume At Super Bowl Halftime Show Press Conference
- Fashion Find Of The Week: H&M Menswear Button Down And Chino Pants
- Ariana Grande, Lady Gaga, the Band Perry, John Legend Added to Stevie Wonder GRAMMY Tribute
- Lena Dunham Engaged? Not Until Gay Marriage Is Legal in Every State
- Justin Bieber Apologizes to Fans After ‘Ellen’ Appearance: ‘I’m Not Who I Was Pretending to Be’
- Kanye West’s ‘Only One’ Video Celebrates His Bond with Baby North: Watch
- Justin Bieber Teases New Music with Song Snippets