[photogallerylink id=78246 align=left]More than likely, within the past 24 hours you’ve come across the new National Enquirer cover photo of the open casket shot of Whitney Houston. In the photo you see Whitney in her casket accompanied by her nickname “Nippy” and various musical symbols. And if you haven’t seen it yet, chances are you will be confronted with it when you do your grocery shopping this weekend as it’s bound to be staring at your from the checkout line. But what we want to know is, do you think that the tabloids, specifically the National Enquirer, have gone too far this time?
Not only is there the question of how the photo was snapped in the first place, let alone WHO snapped the photo that was sold to the Enquirer, but there is also the question of respect and privacy (something that the Enquirer has never really been known for). Take our poll to let us know what you think and add any additional thoughts in the comments section below.
Get the latest from JAMZ:
- Celebrate National Puppy Day With These Cute Videos
- Chainsmokers, Keith Urban, Aerosmith to Play NCAA March Madness Music Festival
- Get Ready To Watch Major Movie Releases At Home
- 5 Costly Songwriting Similarities
- Asking Siri About 108 Will Dial 911
- Diddy Releases Statement on ‘Reverse-Racism’ Lawsuit Claim
- Next Set Of Emojis Coming Soon
- Daily Dish For 3.23.17
- Dave Chappelle Impersonates Drake, Lil Wayne
- Fifth Harmony’s Lauren Jauregui Bares Almost All for Photo Shoot