[photogallerylink id=78246 align=left]More than likely, within the past 24 hours you’ve come across the new National Enquirer cover photo of the open casket shot of Whitney Houston. In the photo you see Whitney in her casket accompanied by her nickname “Nippy” and various musical symbols. And if you haven’t seen it yet, chances are you will be confronted with it when you do your grocery shopping this weekend as it’s bound to be staring at your from the checkout line. But what we want to know is, do you think that the tabloids, specifically the National Enquirer, have gone too far this time?
Not only is there the question of how the photo was snapped in the first place, let alone WHO snapped the photo that was sold to the Enquirer, but there is also the question of respect and privacy (something that the Enquirer has never really been known for). Take our poll to let us know what you think and add any additional thoughts in the comments section below.
Get the latest from JAMZ:
- Shawn Mendes, Maren Morris & Chance the Rapper to Perform on ‘Saturday Night Live’
- No, J Cole Did Not Diss Kanye
- Donald Glover Is The Genius Everybody Ignores
- The Lumineers Cover ‘Blue Christmas’
- DJ Earworm Mashes Up the Biggest Hits of 2016
- Train Announce New Album ‘a girl a bottle a boat’
- Bruno Mars’ ’24K Magic’ Gets a Victoria’s Secret Twist
- Is Kanye West J. Cole’s ‘False Prophet’?
- What You Doin’ At The Courthouse (12/02/16)
- Lady Gaga Performs Intimate Set on London Rooftop