[POLL] Is The National Enquirer’s Whitney Houston Open Casket Photo Going Too Far?
[photogallerylink id=78246 align=left]More than likely, within the past 24 hours you’ve come across the new National Enquirer cover photo of the open casket shot of Whitney Houston. In the photo you see Whitney in her casket accompanied by her nickname “Nippy” and various musical symbols. And if you haven’t seen it yet, chances are you will be confronted with it when you do your grocery shopping this weekend as it’s bound to be staring at your from the checkout line. But what we want to know is, do you think that the tabloids, specifically the National Enquirer, have gone too far this time?
Not only is there the question of how the photo was snapped in the first place, let alone WHO snapped the photo that was sold to the Enquirer, but there is also the question of respect and privacy (something that the Enquirer has never really been known for). Take our poll to let us know what you think and add any additional thoughts in the comments section below.
Get the latest from JAMZ:
- Dollar Drink Night At Chillers
- Register To Win Tickets To The Exclusive 101.9 AMP Radio Hoodie Allen Switch Party!
- Register To Win A 411 PAIN Gift Card and Christmas Tree
- Register To Win A Christmas Tree With All The Fixings!
- 18 Holiday Gifts For The Music Lover In Your Life
- Lorde Was Taylor Swift’s Manager For One Night, And One Night Only
- Diplo & Mad Decent Wish You a Merry Christmas With New Mixtape: Listen
- Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett Help Us Swing Into the Holidays With New H&M Commercial: Watch
- Selena Gomez Talks New Music, Holidays, Cars, Her Little Sister And More
- Ariana Grande Responds to Bette Midler’s Scathing Comments