[POLL] Is The National Enquirer’s Whitney Houston Open Casket Photo Going Too Far?
[photogallerylink id=78246 align=left]More than likely, within the past 24 hours you’ve come across the new National Enquirer cover photo of the open casket shot of Whitney Houston. In the photo you see Whitney in her casket accompanied by her nickname “Nippy” and various musical symbols. And if you haven’t seen it yet, chances are you will be confronted with it when you do your grocery shopping this weekend as it’s bound to be staring at your from the checkout line. But what we want to know is, do you think that the tabloids, specifically the National Enquirer, have gone too far this time?
Not only is there the question of how the photo was snapped in the first place, let alone WHO snapped the photo that was sold to the Enquirer, but there is also the question of respect and privacy (something that the Enquirer has never really been known for). Take our poll to let us know what you think and add any additional thoughts in the comments section below.
Get the latest from JAMZ:
- Danny DeVito Steals the Show in One Direction’s ‘Steal My Girl’ Video: Watch
- YG Jumps On Remix of Fergie’s ‘L.A. Love (La La)': Listen
- Iggy Azalea Releases ‘Beg For it,’ Featuring MØ: Listen
- Ariana Grande, Maroon 5, Pharrell & Tim McGraw to Perform on ‘A Very GRAMMY Christmas’
- Score A Pair Of Tickets To See Usher Live At The Amway Center On December 12th!
- Listen To Dustin Every Morning To Win Your Tickets To The Electric Daisy Carnival!
- Monica Lewinsky Thanks All the Artists Like Nicki Minaj & Eminem Who Name-Dropped Her in Their Songs: Watch
- Impact: Taylor Swift Reveals Her Pop Side on New Album ‘1989’
- Register To Win A Four Pack Of Tickets To See Enrique And Pitbull At The Amway Center!
- Trending: Nick Jonas Plays “Guess That Bulge” With Harry Styles And 5 Seconds Of Summer