[POLL] Is The National Enquirer’s Whitney Houston Open Casket Photo Going Too Far?
[photogallerylink id=78246 align=left]More than likely, within the past 24 hours you’ve come across the new National Enquirer cover photo of the open casket shot of Whitney Houston. In the photo you see Whitney in her casket accompanied by her nickname “Nippy” and various musical symbols. And if you haven’t seen it yet, chances are you will be confronted with it when you do your grocery shopping this weekend as it’s bound to be staring at your from the checkout line. But what we want to know is, do you think that the tabloids, specifically the National Enquirer, have gone too far this time?
Not only is there the question of how the photo was snapped in the first place, let alone WHO snapped the photo that was sold to the Enquirer, but there is also the question of respect and privacy (something that the Enquirer has never really been known for). Take our poll to let us know what you think and add any additional thoughts in the comments section below.
Get the latest from JAMZ:
- Big Boi Hops on Maroon 5’s ‘Animals’ Remix: Listen
- Nick Jonas Recreates Tom Hanks’ Iconic Big Piano Dance: Watch
- 5 Things About ‘The Interview’ from Someone Who Has Seen It
- Top 14 New Artists Of 2014
- Game of Thrones Author Offers to Screen ‘The Interview’ at His Movie Theater
- University of Pennsylvania Frat Suspended for Holiday Card with Beyoncé Sex Doll
- Chris Brown & Tyga Get All Conceited on New Joint Track ‘Ayo’
- Nicki Minaj Thinks Kendrick Lamar’s ‘Crazy Voices’ Remind Her A Lot of Nicki Minaj
- Drake Had a Lot of Fun at the Toronto Raptors’ 2nd Annual ‘Drake Night’
- Google Releases 2014’s Year in Search Stats