[photogallerylink id=78246 align=left]More than likely, within the past 24 hours you’ve come across the new National Enquirer cover photo of the open casket shot of Whitney Houston. In the photo you see Whitney in her casket accompanied by her nickname “Nippy” and various musical symbols. And if you haven’t seen it yet, chances are you will be confronted with it when you do your grocery shopping this weekend as it’s bound to be staring at your from the checkout line. But what we want to know is, do you think that the tabloids, specifically the National Enquirer, have gone too far this time?
Not only is there the question of how the photo was snapped in the first place, let alone WHO snapped the photo that was sold to the Enquirer, but there is also the question of respect and privacy (something that the Enquirer has never really been known for). Take our poll to let us know what you think and add any additional thoughts in the comments section below.
Get the latest from JAMZ:
- French Montana’s ‘Unforgettable’ Challenge Takes Over The Internet
- Happy National Superhero Day
- Halsey’s ‘Hopeless Fountain Kingdom’ Features Quavo, Lauren Jauregui
- Sean Paul Drops ‘Body’ Video Featuring Migos
- Vin Diesel Performs During Latin Billboard Awards
- Jennifer Lopez Wins Big At Latin Billboard Awards
- Diddy’s ‘Can’t Stop, Won’t Stop’ Documentary Coming to Apple Music
- Harry Styles Announces 2017 Tour
- Bruno Mars Adds Ludacris to Gucci Mane Remix of ‘That’s What I Like’
- OneRepublic Drop New Song ‘No Vacancy’