[POLL] Is The National Enquirer’s Whitney Houston Open Casket Photo Going Too Far?
[photogallerylink id=78246 align=left]More than likely, within the past 24 hours you’ve come across the new National Enquirer cover photo of the open casket shot of Whitney Houston. In the photo you see Whitney in her casket accompanied by her nickname “Nippy” and various musical symbols. And if you haven’t seen it yet, chances are you will be confronted with it when you do your grocery shopping this weekend as it’s bound to be staring at your from the checkout line. But what we want to know is, do you think that the tabloids, specifically the National Enquirer, have gone too far this time?
Not only is there the question of how the photo was snapped in the first place, let alone WHO snapped the photo that was sold to the Enquirer, but there is also the question of respect and privacy (something that the Enquirer has never really been known for). Take our poll to let us know what you think and add any additional thoughts in the comments section below.
Get the latest from JAMZ:
- Watch Jennifer Lawrence & Amy Schumer Dance on Billy Joel’s Piano
- Stevie J And Joseline Set Sights on Hollywood for VH1 Love And Hip Hop Spin-Off
- Justin Bieber: New Song, New Album (‘Soon’), New Outlook
- Reality Check For 8/28/15: Adele’s New Album, New Words Added To The Dictionary, Pumpkin Spice EVERYTHING,
- Nicki Minaj to Open 2015 MTV Video Music Awards
- Tower Records Immortalized in New Doc Featuring Former Employee Dave Grohl, Bruce Springsteen
- Macklemore & Ryan Lewis Discuss New Album and VMA Performance
- What is Selena Gomez Teasing?
- Fifth Harmony Check in to Haunted Hotel for ‘I’m in Love with a Monster’ Video
- Preview New 5 Seconds of Summer Song ‘Jet Black Heart’