[POLL] Is The National Enquirer’s Whitney Houston Open Casket Photo Going Too Far?
[photogallerylink id=78246 align=left]More than likely, within the past 24 hours you’ve come across the new National Enquirer cover photo of the open casket shot of Whitney Houston. In the photo you see Whitney in her casket accompanied by her nickname “Nippy” and various musical symbols. And if you haven’t seen it yet, chances are you will be confronted with it when you do your grocery shopping this weekend as it’s bound to be staring at your from the checkout line. But what we want to know is, do you think that the tabloids, specifically the National Enquirer, have gone too far this time?
Not only is there the question of how the photo was snapped in the first place, let alone WHO snapped the photo that was sold to the Enquirer, but there is also the question of respect and privacy (something that the Enquirer has never really been known for). Take our poll to let us know what you think and add any additional thoughts in the comments section below.
Get the latest from JAMZ:
- Charli XCX Talks Slip Dresses and Boob Love for Style Files
- Adele Awarded Five-Figure Sum In Case Over Son’s ‘Milestone’ Photos
- Lana Del Rey Explains Her Song ‘F—-D My Way to the Top’
- Trending: I Don’t Know About You, But Selena Gomez Turned 22
- Young Chop Working on New Kanye West Album
- Are Jay Z And Beyonce Getting Divorced?
- HBO Reveals Trailer, Release Date for Beyoncé & Jay Z ‘On the Run’ Concert Special
- Listen to Steve Angello’s New Song ‘Wasted Love,’ Featuring The Temper Trap’s Dougy Mandagi
- Michelle Phan and Kaskade Fire Back at Ultra Records’ Lawsuit, Bond Over Twitter
- Grandpa Throws Down Cane To Bust A Move