[photogallerylink id=78246 align=left]More than likely, within the past 24 hours you’ve come across the new National Enquirer cover photo of the open casket shot of Whitney Houston. In the photo you see Whitney in her casket accompanied by her nickname “Nippy” and various musical symbols. And if you haven’t seen it yet, chances are you will be confronted with it when you do your grocery shopping this weekend as it’s bound to be staring at your from the checkout line. But what we want to know is, do you think that the tabloids, specifically the National Enquirer, have gone too far this time?
Not only is there the question of how the photo was snapped in the first place, let alone WHO snapped the photo that was sold to the Enquirer, but there is also the question of respect and privacy (something that the Enquirer has never really been known for). Take our poll to let us know what you think and add any additional thoughts in the comments section below.
Get the latest from JAMZ:
- Bruno Mars, Ariana Grande, Backstreet Boys and More Light Up We Can Survive 2016
- Backstreet Boys Surprise Crowd at CBS Radio’s ‘We Can Survive’ Concert
- Lady Gaga Discusses Sonja, from Her Song ‘Grigio Girls’
- Play Show Tune Tuesdays & Win ‘Keeping Up With The Joneses’ Movie Passes
- Beat My Tweet To Win Yandel Tickets
- Play Battle Of The Hoods To Win Tickets To See Sia On Tour
- Listen To Win Tickets, Meet And Greets And Sound Check Party Passes To Alessia Cara
- Play “What’s In Jill’s Purse?!” To Win Tickets To See Kanye West
- Taylor Swift’s Cat is Keeping Her Awake
- Danie B Takes On Halloween Horror Nights Again