Nicki Minaj Goes Blue For VOGUE Magazine
Nicki Minaj has pulled plenty outrageous tricks out of her bag in the past, but this time she’s turned blue…literally. Is she auditioning for a role in an Avatar sequel? Nope…just posing for an article entitled True Colors: Nicki Minaj for VOGUE Magazine.
In the article, Nicki says that she is planning an enormous foundation to help girls. And what is a Nicki Minaj girl?
The Nicki Minaj girl is a fun, artsy girl who can become a fierce force to be reckoned with on Wall Street! They hang on my every word, so I tell them, go to school, be ambitious. The worst position is to be financially dependent on the man.
You go Nicki!
What’s new on JAMZ?
- A Seal Getting Slapped Into Orbit By A Whale
- Kermit The Frog Takes The ALS Ice Bucket Challenge
- Jill’s Fabulous Friend: The 80s Are Coming Back…But Not Leg Warmers
- Jill’s Fabulous Friend: Whiten Those Teeth Or Don’t Smile
- 5 Seconds of Summer Already Working on New Album
- Honey Nut Cheerios Ad Might Have Revealed Usher’s New Album Title
- Justin Bieber, Bodyguard Sued in Alleged Hawaii Photographer Assault Case
- Taylor Swift Will Not Sing About Exes, Air Dirty Laundry on ‘1989’
- Rita Ora Walks Out of Interview After Calvin Harris Mention
- Listen to a Preview of Ariana Grande’s ‘Too Close’