Nicki Minaj Goes Blue For VOGUE Magazine
Nicki Minaj has pulled plenty outrageous tricks out of her bag in the past, but this time she’s turned blue…literally. Is she auditioning for a role in an Avatar sequel? Nope…just posing for an article entitled True Colors: Nicki Minaj for VOGUE Magazine.
In the article, Nicki says that she is planning an enormous foundation to help girls. And what is a Nicki Minaj girl?
The Nicki Minaj girl is a fun, artsy girl who can become a fierce force to be reckoned with on Wall Street! They hang on my every word, so I tell them, go to school, be ambitious. The worst position is to be financially dependent on the man.
You go Nicki!
What’s new on JAMZ?
- [PHOTOS] Bea Miller & Natalie La Rose Opening For Fifth Harmony
- [PHOTOS] Fifth Harmony On Stage At The Dr. Phillips Center For The Performing Arts
- [PHOTOS] Fifth Harmony Pre-Party LIVE Broadcast At Aloft With Bea Miller & Natalie La Rose
- Play What’s In Jill’s Purse For Tickets To Nick Jonas
- Enter Keyword To Win Tickets To Busch Gardens Summer Nights
- Drake is Releasing New Air Jordans
- Listen to OMI’s New ‘Cheerleader’ Remix Featuring Nicky Jam
- What Is Mariah Carey Working on with Justin Bieber and French Montana?
- Meek Mill on Drake: ‘So This is Rap Now!’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Return To Halloween Horror Nights