Nicki Minaj Goes Blue For VOGUE Magazine
Nicki Minaj has pulled plenty outrageous tricks out of her bag in the past, but this time she’s turned blue…literally. Is she auditioning for a role in an Avatar sequel? Nope…just posing for an article entitled True Colors: Nicki Minaj for VOGUE Magazine.
In the article, Nicki says that she is planning an enormous foundation to help girls. And what is a Nicki Minaj girl?
The Nicki Minaj girl is a fun, artsy girl who can become a fierce force to be reckoned with on Wall Street! They hang on my every word, so I tell them, go to school, be ambitious. The worst position is to be financially dependent on the man.
You go Nicki!
What’s new on JAMZ?
- Prince Removes Music From All Streaming Services Except TIDAL
- Eminem Interviewed by Stephen Colbert on Real Michigan Cable Access Show
- Barack Obama Listened to Outkast and The Black Keys on July 1, 2015
- Interview: Adam Lambert on ‘The Original High,’ ’80s Covers, Queen and Broadway
- Watch the Dark New Trailer for Aaron Sorkin’s ‘Steve Jobs’
- ‘Roots’ Is Getting Rebooted with Laurence Fishburne as Alex Haley
- Interview: Joy Williams Lets Down the Walls on Solo Album ‘Venus’
- There’s No Actual Bad Blood Between Selena Gomez & Katy Perry
- Win A Trip To See One Direction In New Jersey
- With ‘Inside Out,’ Pixar Scores a Victory—But It Hasn’t Yet Won the War