Nicki Minaj Goes Blue For VOGUE Magazine
Nicki Minaj has pulled plenty outrageous tricks out of her bag in the past, but this time she’s turned blue…literally. Is she auditioning for a role in an Avatar sequel? Nope…just posing for an article entitled True Colors: Nicki Minaj for VOGUE Magazine.
In the article, Nicki says that she is planning an enormous foundation to help girls. And what is a Nicki Minaj girl?
The Nicki Minaj girl is a fun, artsy girl who can become a fierce force to be reckoned with on Wall Street! They hang on my every word, so I tell them, go to school, be ambitious. The worst position is to be financially dependent on the man.
You go Nicki!
What’s new on JAMZ?
- Kanye West Reportedly Showers Daughter with Five-Figure Christmas Gifts
- Are You Ready for Beyoncé’s Christmas Card?
- Nicki Minaj Is the Face of Roberto Cavalli Spring 2015
- Amy Adams Hangs Some Mistletoe in Front of One Direction in ‘SNL’ Promo: Watch
- Stream Miguel’s Surprise New EP
- Big Boi Hops on Maroon 5’s ‘Animals’ Remix: Listen
- Nick Jonas Recreates Tom Hanks’ Iconic Big Piano Dance: Watch
- 5 Things About ‘The Interview’ from Someone Who Has Seen It
- Top 14 New Artists Of 2014
- Game of Thrones Author Offers to Screen ‘The Interview’ at His Movie Theater