With both All Star Weekend and the Daytona 500 upon us, the Central Florida area is currently playing host to tons of out-of-town visitors. And those visitors may be shocked when they pull up to the pump and see gas prices as high as $5.89 in the Orlando area!
CBS Tampa checked in with GasBuddy.com to find the price of Gasoline at a Shell station in the Lake Buena Vista area near Disney going for $5.89 per gallon. Two other notoriously high stations close to the airport currently have their prices listed at $5.79 and $5.69. A Mobil station in the Lake Buena Vista area also checks in as one of the highest pump prices in the state at $4.69.
According to Jessica Brady, a AAA spokeswoman who spoke with CBS Tampa, “Prices over in the Disney World area are much higher than any other place in Florida.”
The current average price for gasoline in Florida is $3.67 per gallon for unleaded. That’s twelve cents higher than the national average.
What’s new on JAMZ?
- “Nashville” Season Five Teaser Released
- What You Doin’ At The Courthouse (10/21/16)
- 5 Best Songs on Lady Gaga’s Personal, Spirited ‘Joanne’
- Miley Cyrus, Katy Perry Stumping Hard for Hillary Clinton
- Cher and James Corden Serenade Each Other with ‘I Got You Bae’
- Weird Al Moderates Presidential Debate on ‘Bad Hombres, Nasty Women’
- Watch Chance the Rapper’s iPhone Video for ‘How Great’
- Prince Greatest Hits Album, ‘Purple Rain’ Deluxe Edition on the Way
- Walking Dead 101
- New Mural Goes Up At Einstein Bros. Bagels Across From Pulse