After his GRAMMY performance last week, Chris Brown became the target of plenty of celebrities via their Twitter accounts including country singer Miranda Lambert who (referring to his 2009 violent outburst with Rihanna) tweeted: “Not cool that we act like that didn’t happen. He needs to listen to Gunpowder and lead and be put back in his place. Not at the Grammys.”
Now it’s WWE wrestler CM Punk who is jumping on the Breezy hater bandwagon.
Early this morning, the wrestler tweeted:
Gossip Cop reports that Brown’s initial response (which has since been deleted) was:
@CMPunk needs more followers. He’s such a leader! Not to mention the roids hes on has made it utterly impossible for him pleasure a women.
He still couldn’t resist addressing the wrestler’s challenge, and came back with this tweet:
UPDATE: CM Punk issued this video via Twitter:
What do you think? Should Breezy just ignore these tweets and let them die, or keep responding to them? Let us know what you think in the comments section below.
What’s new on JAMZ?
- Selena Gomez, Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran, More Announced as GRAMMY Presenters
- Listen to Gwen Stefani’s New Single ‘Make Me Like You’
- Listen For Back-To-Back Beyoncé To Win Tickets To The Formation World Tour
- Kanye West’s MSG Event Redefines Record Release Shows and Fashion Shows
- Jason Derulo Gets ‘Naked’ in New Video with K. Michelle
- Puppy Monkey Baby Gets a Remix
- Hailey Baldwin Clarifies Relationship with Justin Bieber
- Meghan Trainor Debuts New Hair Color
- Justin Bieber and Skrillex’s ‘Where Are U Now?” – Behind the Song
- Kanye West Reveals ‘The Life of Pablo’ Album Cover