WWE Wrestler CM Punk Takes On Chris Brown Via Twitter
After his GRAMMY performance last week, Chris Brown became the target of plenty of celebrities via their Twitter accounts including country singer Miranda Lambert who (referring to his 2009 violent outburst with Rihanna) tweeted: “Not cool that we act like that didn’t happen. He needs to listen to Gunpowder and lead and be put back in his place. Not at the Grammys.”
Now it’s WWE wrestler CM Punk who is jumping on the Breezy hater bandwagon.
Early this morning, the wrestler tweeted:
Gossip Cop reports that Brown’s initial response (which has since been deleted) was:
@CMPunk needs more followers. He’s such a leader! Not to mention the roids hes on has made it utterly impossible for him pleasure a women.
He still couldn’t resist addressing the wrestler’s challenge, and came back with this tweet:
UPDATE: CM Punk issued this video via Twitter:
What do you think? Should Breezy just ignore these tweets and let them die, or keep responding to them? Let us know what you think in the comments section below.
What’s new on JAMZ?
- Beat My Tweet For Tickets To Universal Orlando’s® 25th Anniversary Concert Series: Pitbull
- Win Tickets To Insidious: Chapter 3 Advance Screening
- Win Tickets To One Magical Weekend’s Riptide
- Is Kanye West Saying ‘All Day’ or ‘Audi’?
- The Persuasions Say Jamie xx Didn’t Ask to Use Sample on New Song, Later Denied
- Lady Gaga Is a Blonde Again: See Her New Look
- Diplo, OG Maco, Riff Raff & CL Join Will Have You Repeating ‘Dr. Pepper’ Over and Over: Listen
- ‘Southpaw’ Soundtrack Executive Produced by Eminem, Features New Song ‘Phenomenal’
- Avicii’s ‘Waiting for Love’ Gets a Beautifully Animated Lyric Video
- Wiz Khalifa Is Releasing a ‘Rolling Papers 2′