After his GRAMMY performance last week, Chris Brown became the target of plenty of celebrities via their Twitter accounts including country singer Miranda Lambert who (referring to his 2009 violent outburst with Rihanna) tweeted: “Not cool that we act like that didn’t happen. He needs to listen to Gunpowder and lead and be put back in his place. Not at the Grammys.”
Now it’s WWE wrestler CM Punk who is jumping on the Breezy hater bandwagon.
Early this morning, the wrestler tweeted:
Gossip Cop reports that Brown’s initial response (which has since been deleted) was:
@CMPunk needs more followers. He’s such a leader! Not to mention the roids hes on has made it utterly impossible for him pleasure a women.
He still couldn’t resist addressing the wrestler’s challenge, and came back with this tweet:
UPDATE: CM Punk issued this video via Twitter:
What do you think? Should Breezy just ignore these tweets and let them die, or keep responding to them? Let us know what you think in the comments section below.
What’s new on JAMZ?
- Play Show Tune Tuesdays To Win Advanced Screening Passes To The Diary Of A Wimpy Kid
- 101.9 AMP Radio Wants To Send YOU To SPF 2017 At The Cosmopolitan in Las Vegas!
- Play ‘What’s In Jill’s Purse?!’ To Win A Massage For Two!
- Beat My Tweet To Win Tickets To See Sabrina Carpenter
- Sail Into The Seven Seas Festival At SeaWorld
- Ja Rule Says Fyre Festival Disaster is not His Fault
- French Montana’s ‘Unforgettable’ Challenge Takes Over The Internet
- Happy National Superhero Day
- Machine Gun Kelly Drops New Track ‘Let You Go’
- Halsey’s ‘Hopeless Fountain Kingdom’ Features Quavo, Lauren Jauregui