[LISTEN] Rihanna ft. Chris Brown “Birthday Cake” Drops On Rih’s Birthday
The rumors have been swirling about [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Rihanna[/lastfm] and [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Chris Brown[/lastfm] doing EVERYTHING together lately, and that includes music. Chris even took to twitter recently confirming the two have been working together tweeting “Let them be mad!!!! We make music. Don’t like it, don’t listen! Turn up the music remix is coming soon too! Guess who’s on it?” Well today’s Rih Rih’s birthday and what better occasion to release the first of what appears to be many [musical] collaborations between these two.
Sandra Rose is reporting that Rihanna and Chris Brown are back together as a couple. Breezy is reportedly letting his current girlfriend, Karrueche Tran know that his heart belongs to Rihanna. I think we all saw this coming but what do you think, if Chris is dropping Karrueche and Rihanna’s taking him back? More importantly at the moment What do you think about this song?
What’s new on JAMZ?
- Street Fighting, Car Chases & Wu-Tang Clan’s Rare Album Abound in Skrillex’s New Video: Watch
- Selena Gomez Drops Upbeat New Song ‘Do It,’ ‘My Dilemma 2.0′ Remix: Listen
- Chris Brown Souped Up His Car with Tupac Lyrics
- Win Your Tickets To The 101.9 AMP Radio Ho Ho Ho Holiday Show!
- Listen To Dustin Every Morning To Win Your Tickets To Usher’s UR Experience Tour!
- Listen To Dustin And Score Your 4 Pack Fandango Movie Passes!
- Taylor Swift Wants Her Belly Button to Remain a ‘Mystery’
- Beat My Tweet To Win Your Tickets To DigiTour “The First Youtube Music Festival”
- Interview: Charli XCX on ‘Sucker,’ Working with Weezer and Chilling at the White House
- 10 Signs Your Relationship Isn’t Going Anywhere