[LISTEN] Rihanna ft. Chris Brown “Birthday Cake” Drops On Rih’s Birthday
The rumors have been swirling about [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Rihanna[/lastfm] and [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Chris Brown[/lastfm] doing EVERYTHING together lately, and that includes music. Chris even took to twitter recently confirming the two have been working together tweeting “Let them be mad!!!! We make music. Don’t like it, don’t listen! Turn up the music remix is coming soon too! Guess who’s on it?” Well today’s Rih Rih’s birthday and what better occasion to release the first of what appears to be many [musical] collaborations between these two.
Sandra Rose is reporting that Rihanna and Chris Brown are back together as a couple. Breezy is reportedly letting his current girlfriend, Karrueche Tran know that his heart belongs to Rihanna. I think we all saw this coming but what do you think, if Chris is dropping Karrueche and Rihanna’s taking him back? More importantly at the moment What do you think about this song?
What’s new on JAMZ?
- Watch the ’50 Shades of Grey’ Trailer: the ‘Turn Down for What’ Edition
- Stream Tomorrowland EDM Fest’s Second Weekend Live in Belgium All Weekend
- Kesha Once Broke Into Prince’s House to Drop Off Her Album
- T.I., Fall Out Boy & London Grammar Performed ‘Live Your Life’ Together on ‘SoundClash’ and It Totally Worked
- Lil Wayne Signs Cristiano Ronaldo, Is Now a Sports Agent
- M.I.A. Drops New Song, ‘Gold’
- Watch Ex-Porn Star Sasha Grey DJ Mexico City’s Electric Colors Festival
- Amy Winehouse the Subject of New Comic Book
- Listen To Dustin And Score Your Tickets To See R5 At The Hard Rock Live!