[LISTEN] Rihanna ft. Chris Brown “Birthday Cake” Drops On Rih’s Birthday
The rumors have been swirling about [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Rihanna[/lastfm] and [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Chris Brown[/lastfm] doing EVERYTHING together lately, and that includes music. Chris even took to twitter recently confirming the two have been working together tweeting “Let them be mad!!!! We make music. Don’t like it, don’t listen! Turn up the music remix is coming soon too! Guess who’s on it?” Well today’s Rih Rih’s birthday and what better occasion to release the first of what appears to be many [musical] collaborations between these two.
Sandra Rose is reporting that Rihanna and Chris Brown are back together as a couple. Breezy is reportedly letting his current girlfriend, Karrueche Tran know that his heart belongs to Rihanna. I think we all saw this coming but what do you think, if Chris is dropping Karrueche and Rihanna’s taking him back? More importantly at the moment What do you think about this song?
What’s new on JAMZ?
- [PHOTOS] Jake Miller Performs At The U.S. Open Of Water Skiing
- We Can Survive Recap: Taylor Swift, Pharrell, Ariana Grande Dazzle the Hollywood Bowl
- Watch Kiesza Dance with Her Clothes in ‘No Enemiesz’ Video
- Watch Drake YOLO It Up, Do the Shmoney Dance at a Dave & Buster’s
- Watch Iggy Azalea’s ‘SNL’ Promo with Jim Carrey
- Danny DeVito Steals the Show in One Direction’s ‘Steal My Girl’ Video: Watch
- YG Jumps On Remix of Fergie’s ‘L.A. Love (La La)': Listen
- Iggy Azalea Releases ‘Beg For it,’ Featuring MØ: Listen
- Ariana Grande, Maroon 5, Pharrell & Tim McGraw to Perform on ‘A Very GRAMMY Christmas’
- Score A Pair Of Tickets To See Usher Live At The Amway Center On December 12th!