[LISTEN] Rihanna ft. Chris Brown “Birthday Cake” Drops On Rih’s Birthday
The rumors have been swirling about [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Rihanna[/lastfm] and [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Chris Brown[/lastfm] doing EVERYTHING together lately, and that includes music. Chris even took to twitter recently confirming the two have been working together tweeting “Let them be mad!!!! We make music. Don’t like it, don’t listen! Turn up the music remix is coming soon too! Guess who’s on it?” Well today’s Rih Rih’s birthday and what better occasion to release the first of what appears to be many [musical] collaborations between these two.
Sandra Rose is reporting that Rihanna and Chris Brown are back together as a couple. Breezy is reportedly letting his current girlfriend, Karrueche Tran know that his heart belongs to Rihanna. I think we all saw this coming but what do you think, if Chris is dropping Karrueche and Rihanna’s taking him back? More importantly at the moment What do you think about this song?
What’s new on JAMZ?
- Justin Bieber Brings Sexy Back With Rendition of Boyz II Men’s ‘I’ll Make Love To You’
- Kanye West Reveals How Much He Really Loves Kim Kardashian In One Sweet Tweet
- A$AP Rocky Drops ‘At.Long.Last.A$AP’ Early on iTunes: Download + Stream
- Reality Check For 5/26/15: The Rock’s Selfie Record, Johnny Depp Possible Jail Time, Long Weekend Box Office
- Beat My Tweet For Tickets To Universal Orlando’s® 25th Anniversary Concert Series: Pitbull
- Win Tickets To Insidious: Chapter 3 Advance Screening
- Win Tickets To One Magical Weekend’s Riptide
- Is Kanye West Saying ‘All Day’ or ‘Audi’?
- The Persuasions Say Jamie xx Didn’t Ask to Use Sample on New Song, Later Denied
- Lady Gaga Is a Blonde Again: See Her New Look