[LISTEN] Rihanna ft. Chris Brown “Birthday Cake” Drops On Rih’s Birthday
The rumors have been swirling about [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Rihanna[/lastfm] and [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Chris Brown[/lastfm] doing EVERYTHING together lately, and that includes music. Chris even took to twitter recently confirming the two have been working together tweeting “Let them be mad!!!! We make music. Don’t like it, don’t listen! Turn up the music remix is coming soon too! Guess who’s on it?” Well today’s Rih Rih’s birthday and what better occasion to release the first of what appears to be many [musical] collaborations between these two.
Sandra Rose is reporting that Rihanna and Chris Brown are back together as a couple. Breezy is reportedly letting his current girlfriend, Karrueche Tran know that his heart belongs to Rihanna. I think we all saw this coming but what do you think, if Chris is dropping Karrueche and Rihanna’s taking him back? More importantly at the moment What do you think about this song?
What’s new on JAMZ?
- #ResetYourPreset For Free Parking At The Ariana Grande Concert Tonight!
- Tiesto & Martin Garrix’s Boat Crash Landed… Into David Guetta’s Dock: See the Photos
- Zayn Malik Leaving One Direction Caused a ‘Spike of Sadness’ in Spotify Streams
- Here’s a Passover-Themed Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’
- Boston Mayor Has a Message: ‘We Must Soldier On’ Without Zayn Malik
- Carly Rae Jepsen, Mumford & Sons, ‘Empire”s Taraji P. Henson Coming to ‘SNL’
- Here’s The Setlist For Ariana Grande’s ‘Honeymoon Tour’
- Watch Mariah Carey Sing Carpool Karaoke with ‘Late Late Show’ Host James Corden
- Harry Styles Breaks Down During First One Direction Performance Without Zayn Malik
- Rihanna Just Dropped Her New Single ‘BBHMM’