[PHOTOS] Bobbi Kristina’s Heartfelt Tweets About Her Mom Whitney Houston
It’s no secret that Bobbi Kristina Houston Brown is devastated about the loss of her mother [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Whitney Houston[/lastfm]. She has been rushed to the hospital twice since hearing the news of her mother’s death. 102 JAMZ checked out her twitter page and uncovered some heartfelt tweets about her mother Whitney Houston and found some previously released family photos.
Bobbi Kristina often tweeted about her mother labeling her as her best-friend. It is difficult for a young girl to lose her mother because that is the age she is trying to identify with being a woman, and having your mother there is most important. We are so saddened by the loss of legend Whitney Houston and our condolences are with Bobbi Kristina.
Check out some of the happier moments of Bobbi Kristina expressing her love for her mom. Leave your thoughts in the comments below.
Get the latest from JAMZ:
- Tracy Morgan to Give First Interview Since His Car Accident Last Summer
- Drake Dropped a New Verse About Friends—Or Lack Thereof—Last Night
- Fun Fun Fun Fest 2015 Lineup: Wu-Tang Clan, D’Angelo to Headline
- Demi Lovato Wants You To Speak Up For Mental Health
- Steph Curry’s 2-Year-Old Daughter Riley Adorably Sings Drake to Celebrate Warriors Win
- Reality Check For 5/28/15: America’s 50 Richest Self-Made Women, Lindsey Lohan Free?, NBA Finals
- Fall Out Boy and 5 Seconds of Summer Will Collaborate ‘Eventually’
- Kendrick Lamar Punks Paparazzi and Raps on ‘Ellen’
- Mysteryland Attendee’s Fall from Stage Balcony Caught on Video
- Pharrell’s Hat Will Never Die, Thanks to Marlon Wayans Doing ‘Happy’ on ‘Lip Sync Battle': Watch