[PHOTOS] Bobbi Kristina’s Heartfelt Tweets About Her Mom Whitney Houston
It’s no secret that Bobbi Kristina Houston Brown is devastated about the loss of her mother [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Whitney Houston[/lastfm]. She has been rushed to the hospital twice since hearing the news of her mother’s death. 102 JAMZ checked out her twitter page and uncovered some heartfelt tweets about her mother Whitney Houston and found some previously released family photos.
Bobbi Kristina often tweeted about her mother labeling her as her best-friend. It is difficult for a young girl to lose her mother because that is the age she is trying to identify with being a woman, and having your mother there is most important. We are so saddened by the loss of legend Whitney Houston and our condolences are with Bobbi Kristina.
Check out some of the happier moments of Bobbi Kristina expressing her love for her mom. Leave your thoughts in the comments below.
I think I'm gonna annoy mommy and wake her up. . Should I?. . . YES! Lmao (:—
Bobbi Kristina Brown (@REALbkBrown) August 31, 2011
LMAO mom's blasting gospel (asusual). Whenever someone ask's where she is, my response. . " Somewhere praising the lord. . Anyway. . "—
Bobbi Kristina Brown (@REALbkBrown) August 18, 2011
"Yes jesus love's me. . For the bible tells me so" – iloveyoumommy. Thankyou for singing that to me to sleep when I was a child & even now(:—
Bobbi Kristina Brown (@REALbkBrown) August 27, 2011
HAPPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMMY!!!!!! :) I love you more then your mind has room to comprehend. !!! (: your my everything!—
Bobbi Kristina Brown (@REALbkBrown) August 09, 2011
Get the latest from JAMZ:
- Pharrell Releases ‘Social Book,’ Which Relies on Readers to Help Write It
- How To End A Casual Relationship
- Watch Kanye West & Rick Rubin’s Acceptance Video for Tribeca 808s Award
- Ultra Music Festival is Officially Staying in Miami
- Watch Katy Perry Go Undercover in ‘Birthday’
- One Direction Accused of Plagiarism with ‘You and I’ Video
- Deadmau5 Goes Off on Win Butler for Coachella Comments: ‘Arcade Fire Needs to Settle Down’
- Katy Perry Releases “Birthday” Music Video, Ruins Birthdays
- Beyoncé Lands the Cover of TIME’s 100 Most Influential People Issue
- Avril Lavigne Responds to Claims That Her ‘Hello Kitty’ Video is Racist