[PHOTOS] Bobbi Kristina’s Heartfelt Tweets About Her Mom Whitney Houston
It’s no secret that Bobbi Kristina Houston Brown is devastated about the loss of her mother [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Whitney Houston[/lastfm]. She has been rushed to the hospital twice since hearing the news of her mother’s death. 102 JAMZ checked out her twitter page and uncovered some heartfelt tweets about her mother Whitney Houston and found some previously released family photos.
Bobbi Kristina often tweeted about her mother labeling her as her best-friend. It is difficult for a young girl to lose her mother because that is the age she is trying to identify with being a woman, and having your mother there is most important. We are so saddened by the loss of legend Whitney Houston and our condolences are with Bobbi Kristina.
Check out some of the happier moments of Bobbi Kristina expressing her love for her mom. Leave your thoughts in the comments below.
Get the latest from JAMZ:
- Gwen Stefani Working with Pharrell on New Solo Album
- Krewella Fire Member ‘Rain Man,’ Who Strikes Back with $5 Million Lawsuit
- Interview: Play Six Degrees of Steve Aoki on his New Album ‘Neon Future’
- EDM Beef: Steve Aoki, Parody Site Wunderground Embroiled in Cease and Desist Battle
- Chromeo Recruit HAIM, Napoleon Dynamite for ‘Old 45’s’ Video: Watch
- Chris Brown Posts Picture of TMZ’s Founder, Says He’s ‘What the Devil Looks Like’
- New Found Glory Claims One Direction’s ‘Steal My Girl’ Copies One of Their Songs
- Adam Levine Goes Psycho in Maroon 5’s ‘Animals’ Video: Watch
- Pharrell Williams Draws from Manga, Video Games for ‘It Girl’ Video: Watch
- ‘Love and Hip Hop Hollywood’ Star Mally Mall’s Home and Escort Service Raided Under Suspicion of Human Trafficking