[PHOTOS] Bobbi Kristina’s Heartfelt Tweets About Her Mom Whitney Houston
It’s no secret that Bobbi Kristina Houston Brown is devastated about the loss of her mother [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Whitney Houston[/lastfm]. She has been rushed to the hospital twice since hearing the news of her mother’s death. 102 JAMZ checked out her twitter page and uncovered some heartfelt tweets about her mother Whitney Houston and found some previously released family photos.
Bobbi Kristina often tweeted about her mother labeling her as her best-friend. It is difficult for a young girl to lose her mother because that is the age she is trying to identify with being a woman, and having your mother there is most important. We are so saddened by the loss of legend Whitney Houston and our condolences are with Bobbi Kristina.
Check out some of the happier moments of Bobbi Kristina expressing her love for her mom. Leave your thoughts in the comments below.
Get the latest from JAMZ:
- [WATCH] Vintage Orlando Promotional Video From The 60s
- One Direction’s Harry Styles Very Much Enjoys Kacey Musgraves’ Music
- It’s Lady Gaga, Tony Bennett & a Flute Solo on ‘Nature Boy': Listen
- [PHOTOS] 101.9 AMP Radio At The Demi World Tour With MKTO
- [PHOTOS] Jill Kicks it with Becky G and 101.9 AMP Radio Before The Show!
- Robin Thicke’s ‘Blurred Lines’ Deposition: The Revealing, Self-Deprecating, Hilarious Highlights
- New “Frozen” Attraction Coming To Norway At Epcot
- ‘Big Bang Theory’ Star Slams Ariana Grande For Being Too Sexy
- Migos and T.I. Collaborate on ‘Trouble': Listen
- FINALLY! The New “The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1″ Trailer