[PHOTOS] Bobbi Kristina’s Heartfelt Tweets About Her Mom Whitney Houston
It’s no secret that Bobbi Kristina Houston Brown is devastated about the loss of her mother [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Whitney Houston[/lastfm]. She has been rushed to the hospital twice since hearing the news of her mother’s death. 102 JAMZ checked out her twitter page and uncovered some heartfelt tweets about her mother Whitney Houston and found some previously released family photos.
Bobbi Kristina often tweeted about her mother labeling her as her best-friend. It is difficult for a young girl to lose her mother because that is the age she is trying to identify with being a woman, and having your mother there is most important. We are so saddened by the loss of legend Whitney Houston and our condolences are with Bobbi Kristina.
Check out some of the happier moments of Bobbi Kristina expressing her love for her mom. Leave your thoughts in the comments below.
Get the latest from JAMZ:
- Jaden Smith Gets a Love Interest in Kylie Jenner for ‘Blue Ocean’ Video: Watch
- Wayne Coyne Talks Shelved Kesha Project, Sides with Singer in Dr. Luke Controversy
- Tyga Disses Nicki Minaj, Drake: ‘He’s Just Fake to Me’
- Hang Out With 101.9 AMP Radio At The Orlando Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Walk!
- Watch Floyd Mayweather Beat Justin Bieber with a Baseball Bat in a Boxing Ring, Courtesy of ‘Conan’
- 8-Seconds of White Noise from Taylor Swift Topped the Canadian iTunes Chart
- Sia Does ‘You’re Never Fully Dressed Without A Smile’ For ‘Annie’ Soundtrack: Listen
- Kesha Denied Dr. Luke Molested Her in Years-Old Deposition
- We Can Survive 2014: What Have the Performers Been Up To?
- Kanye West Gets All Mushy in Honor of Kim Kardashian’s Birthday