Whitney Houston Funeral To Be Streamed Over The Internet
It was announced earlier this week that Whitney Houston‘s funeral at the New Hope Baptist Church in Newark, N.J. would be a private, invitation only affair. But thanks to the wonders of the web, the funeral will now be streamed live this Saturday for the world to attend via their home computers.
According to the Associated Press, the funeral at the church where Houston first honed her singing skills as a child, will be streamed by the AP via the following link:
[lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Marvin Winans[/lastfm], the GRAMMY-winning gospel singer, will give the eulogy and it has also been reported that Houston’s godmother, [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Aretha Franklin[/lastfm], will be participating in the services as well. Houston will be laid to rest in the Fair View Cemetery in Westfield, N.J. It is the same cemetery where her father, John Russell Houston Jr. was buried in 2003.
Get the latest from JAMZ:
- [PHOTOS] 101.9 AMP Radio At Ariana Grande
- #ResetYourPreset For Free Parking At The Ariana Grande Concert Tonight!
- Tiesto & Martin Garrix’s Boat Crash Landed… Into David Guetta’s Dock: See the Photos
- Zayn Malik Leaving One Direction Caused a ‘Spike of Sadness’ in Spotify Streams
- Here’s a Passover-Themed Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’
- Boston Mayor Has a Message: ‘We Must Soldier On’ Without Zayn Malik
- Carly Rae Jepsen, Mumford & Sons, ‘Empire”s Taraji P. Henson Coming to ‘SNL’
- Here’s The Setlist For Ariana Grande’s ‘Honeymoon Tour’
- Watch Mariah Carey Sing Carpool Karaoke with ‘Late Late Show’ Host James Corden
- Harry Styles Breaks Down During First One Direction Performance Without Zayn Malik