Whitney Houston Funeral To Be Streamed Over The Internet
It was announced earlier this week that Whitney Houston‘s funeral at the New Hope Baptist Church in Newark, N.J. would be a private, invitation only affair. But thanks to the wonders of the web, the funeral will now be streamed live this Saturday for the world to attend via their home computers.
According to the Associated Press, the funeral at the church where Houston first honed her singing skills as a child, will be streamed by the AP via the following link:
[lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Marvin Winans[/lastfm], the GRAMMY-winning gospel singer, will give the eulogy and it has also been reported that Houston’s godmother, [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Aretha Franklin[/lastfm], will be participating in the services as well. Houston will be laid to rest in the Fair View Cemetery in Westfield, N.J. It is the same cemetery where her father, John Russell Houston Jr. was buried in 2003.
Get the latest from JAMZ:
- You Can’t Buy Beyoncé’s Limited Edition iWatch, Sorry
- Rihanna Was a Bridesmaid, Got the Munchies, Because She Is a Normal Human Being
- Pitbull Playing Universal 25th Anniversary Concert Series
- Whistle Along to Adam Lambert’s New Song ‘Ghost Town’
- Reality Check For 4/21/15: Jurassic World Trailer, Ariana Grande Splits From Big Sean, Lies To Tell When Dating
- ‘Full House’ Reboot is Coming to Netflix in 2016
- Jon Stewart’s Final ‘Daily Show’ Date Has Been Revealed
- Bobbi Kristina Has ‘Irreversible Brain Damage,’ According to Cissy Houston
- Miley Cyrus Is Having the Best 4/20 Ever
- Watch the Best Movie Trailers for the Top Blockbusters of 2015 and 2016