Rumor: Whitney Houston’s Family Will Not Permit Bobby Brown To Attend The Singer’s Funeral
[photogallerylink id=77890 align=right]
Reports have surfaced that [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Whitney Houston[/lastfm]‘s family will not allow the singer’s ex-husband [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Bobby Brown[/lastfm], to attend Houston’s funeral. According to reports, Cissy Houston (the mother of [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Whitney Houston[/lastfm]) is trying her best to keep Bobby Brown away from the funeral and his daughter Bobbi Kristina.
It’s no secret that there has been bad blood from the beginning between [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Bobby Brown[/lastfm] and the Houstons. Some are saying that Whitney’s family is blaming the ‘Prerogative’ singer for Houston’s downfall and struggles with her drug addiction. According to FoxNews.com, [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Bobby Brown [/lastfm]will not attend Whitney Houston’s funeral at her family’s request and will instead perform at a concert in Connecticut with New Edition.
The night of [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Whitney Houston[/lastfm]‘s death, [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Bobby Brown[/lastfm] took to the stage during his New Edition concert in Mississippi to express his love for Houston, sobbing through his entire 4 hour performance. The next day, Brown skipped out on his Nashville performance to fly to Los Angeles to be with his daughter, however there have been reports that Bobby Brown was also turned away and not permitted to visit his 18-year old daughter Bobbi Kristina. Some are saying that Brown is also to blame for his daughter’s abuse with alcohol and drugs.
A source close to the Houston family confirmed to PEOPLE that [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Bobby Brown[/lastfm] will indeed attend the funeral to support his daughter and perform with his band-mates [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]New Edition[/lastfm] later that night in Connecticut. Apparently, there has been some talk of banning the singer, but the family will allow him to attend and grieve for his ex-wife.
What do you think, should Bobby Brown be allowed to attend his ex-wife’s funeral? Tell us your thoughts in the comments!
Get the latest from JAMZ:
- Radio.com Presents the 2014 Eventful Fan’s Choice Awards
- Iranians Who Made Tehran ‘Happy’ Video Sentenced to Six Months in Jail, 91 Lashings
- Pitbull Is Visited By A Lady In A Red Dress In ‘Fireball': Watch
- [PHOTOS] TwentyOne Pilots Meet & Greet At The House Of Blues
- [PHOTOS] New York Stops By The LA Connect Green Room!
- Jennifer Lopez and Iggy Azalea Unite in ‘Booty’ Video: Watch
- Avicii Drops New Song ‘The Nights’ for FIFA 2015
- Trending: Did Ariana Grande Say That She Hopes Her Fans Die?
- [VIDEO] J-Lo, Iggy Azalea, Nicki Minaj and Pittbull: “Booty”
- Disney + Hot Dads With Their Kids = DILFs Of Instagram