When it came to Valentine’s Day yesterday, Usher wasn’t going to settle for just a simple card for his fans. Instead, he gave them a taste of his newest song, Climax.
Vodpod videos no longer available.
In delivering the song, Usher tweeted simply:
The song’s producer, Diplo, also tweeted his excitement about the song:
So what do you think? Do you think this is a hit? Do you like the sound? Let us know in the comments section below.
Get the latest from JAMZ:
- [PHOTOS] Coldplay, Bruno Mars, Beyonce Light Up Super Bowl 50 Halftime Show
- Beyoncé Shares New Song ‘Formation’
- Beat My Tweet To Win Tickets To See ‘Deadpool’
- Play What’s in Jill’s Purse To Win A $75 Gift Card To Jesse’s Girl Boulevard Boutique
- Listen To Win Tickets To R5, Sound Check Party & Meet ‘N Greets!
- Win Tickets To See The Rock Hard Male Revue
- 1019 AMP Radio “What’s Your Status” Party At 180 Skytop Lounge
- Bruno Mars to Join Coldplay for Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Meek Mill Gets 90 Days of House Arrest
- Win “Everything But The Bachelor” Every Day This Week