When it came to Valentine’s Day yesterday, Usher wasn’t going to settle for just a simple card for his fans. Instead, he gave them a taste of his newest song, Climax.
In delivering the song, Usher tweeted simply:
The song’s producer, Diplo, also tweeted his excitement about the song:
So what do you think? Do you think this is a hit? Do you like the sound? Let us know in the comments section below.
Get the latest from JAMZ:
- Register To Win Tickets To See Mac Miller
- 6 Tips For Bringing A Date To Thanksgiving
- Adele’s “Hello” In 25 Different Styles!
- Kylie Jenner Denies Tyga Breakup Rumors
- Film Your Own ‘Hotline Bling’ Video in Toronto
- SeaWorld’s “Blue Friday” Includes BOGO Annual Passes
- 2 Chainz Debuts Ugly Christmas Sweater Line & ‘BFF’ Music Video
- 6 Drake Collaborations We’d Like to See on ‘Views From the 6’
- Swizz Beatz Reveals Secret Message from Barack Obama, Plays KRS One Snippet
- Beyoncé to Launch New Clothing Line with Top Shop Owner Philip Green