When it came to Valentine’s Day yesterday, Usher wasn’t going to settle for just a simple card for his fans. Instead, he gave them a taste of his newest song, Climax.
Vodpod videos no longer available.
In delivering the song, Usher tweeted simply:
The song’s producer, Diplo, also tweeted his excitement about the song:
So what do you think? Do you think this is a hit? Do you like the sound? Let us know in the comments section below.
Get the latest from JAMZ:
- Yes, I Want To Be Single
- Demi Lovato and John Mayer May Be Dating
- Lady Gaga Dedicates Song To Trayvon Martin
- Jay-Z will Perform Ohio Concert for Hillary Clinton
- Drake Takes a Shot at Kid Cudi?
- The Chainsmokers Get ‘Closer’ with Halsey in New Video
- Listen to Pharrell’s Sultry New Track ‘Runnin’
- DJ Khaled Snapchats Birth of Son, Blasts His Music in Delivery Room
- Taylor Swift was ‘Distressed’ and ‘Violated’ by Alleged Groping
- Under Water Pumpkin Carving At SeaLife Aquarium