Adele’s Five Year Break Is Over: Back To Studio
We told you yesterday that in a VOGUE magazine interview with Adele, the big winner at the GRAMMYs said that she was looking forward to taking up to five years off to focus strictly on her personal life. But today, she took to her website to say that she was…headed back into the studio!
Maybe it was just a way to calm down her fans, but here’s what she had to say:
I’ve a few days off now, and then it’s the Brit Awards here at home and then I’m straight into the studio. BOYYAHH! 5 years? More like 5 days!
Will there be new music from Adele coming soon? Let’s hope so. Plus, we know for sure that there will be upcoming live performances starting with the Brit Awards.
What’s new on JAMZ?
- Ultra Music Festival in Miami Goes 18 and Over
- Usher Bringing ‘UR Experience’ Fall Tour To Amway Center In December
- Petition Asks TBS, Time Warner to Drop CeeLo Green’s Reality Show After Tweets About Consent
- Zedd Fronts Anti-Smoking Campaign for The Real Cost: Watch Acoustic ‘Stay the Night’ Performance
- Justin Bieber Arrested on Assault, Dangerous Driving Charges After ATV Accident
- Diplo, Skrillex Booed Off the Stage at Burning Man After Queuing Up ‘Turn Down for What’
- Chris Brown Pleads Guilty in D.C. Assault Case
- Jessie Ware Collaborates with Dev Hynes on ‘Want Your Feeling': Listen
- New Kanye West Song Snippets Appear on ‘Kardashians': Listen to ‘Awesome’
- Maroon 5 Bringing 2015 World Tour To Tampa