Adele’s Five Year Break Is Over: Back To Studio
We told you yesterday that in a VOGUE magazine interview with Adele, the big winner at the GRAMMYs said that she was looking forward to taking up to five years off to focus strictly on her personal life. But today, she took to her website to say that she was…headed back into the studio!
Maybe it was just a way to calm down her fans, but here’s what she had to say:
I’ve a few days off now, and then it’s the Brit Awards here at home and then I’m straight into the studio. BOYYAHH! 5 years? More like 5 days!
Will there be new music from Adele coming soon? Let’s hope so. Plus, we know for sure that there will be upcoming live performances starting with the Brit Awards.
What’s new on JAMZ?
- New At 9: Tech N9ne-‘Hood Go Crazy’ (feat. 2 Chainz & B.o.B)
- Iggy Azalea Cancels The Great Escape Tour
- Justin Bieber Serenades Newly Engaged Couple with ‘I’ll Make Love To You': Watch
- See Nicki Minaj’s Sexy New ‘Cosmopolitan’ Cover
- Beat My Tweet For Tickets To See Walk The Moon
- Tickets To Orlando Eye And More
- Little Mix Become Your New Queen Bee Overlords in ‘Black Magic’ Video: Watch
- You’re Invited to Jamie Foxx & Chris Brown’s House Party for Their ‘You Changed Me’ Video: Watch
- Ed Sheeran Just Met a New Friend: His Own Wax Figure
- This Beyonce/DuckTales Mashup Is Complete & Utter Perfection