We told you yesterday that in a VOGUE magazine interview with Adele, the big winner at the GRAMMYs said that she was looking forward to taking up to five years off to focus strictly on her personal life. But today, she took to her website to say that she was…headed back into the studio!
Maybe it was just a way to calm down her fans, but here’s what she had to say:
I’ve a few days off now, and then it’s the Brit Awards here at home and then I’m straight into the studio. BOYYAHH! 5 years? More like 5 days!
Will there be new music from Adele coming soon? Let’s hope so. Plus, we know for sure that there will be upcoming live performances starting with the Brit Awards.
What’s new on JAMZ?
- Beat My Tweet To Win Tickets To See Nora En Pure
- Register To Win Four Tickets To Brave Skull Island: Reign Of Kong
- Listen To Win Tickets With Meet And Greets To See Demi Lovato & Nick Jonas
- Ride SeaWorld Orlando’s Mako™ When You Play Battle Of The Hoods
- Play ‘What’s In Jill’s Purse?!’ To Win A Pair Of Tickets With Meet And Greets To Twenty One Pilots
- Want To Meet Steve Aoki, Bebe Rexha, Jump Smokers & gnash at EBH?
- Sia Teams with Diplo for ‘Waving Goodbye’
- Selena Gomez’s New Album is Almost Done
- Kelly Clarkson Announces New ‘Soulful Album,’ Free Downloads
- Rihanna to Appear on ‘Star Trek Beyond’ Soundtrack?