Adele’s Five Year Break Is Over: Back To Studio
We told you yesterday that in a VOGUE magazine interview with Adele, the big winner at the GRAMMYs said that she was looking forward to taking up to five years off to focus strictly on her personal life. But today, she took to her website to say that she was…headed back into the studio!
Maybe it was just a way to calm down her fans, but here’s what she had to say:
I’ve a few days off now, and then it’s the Brit Awards here at home and then I’m straight into the studio. BOYYAHH! 5 years? More like 5 days!
Will there be new music from Adele coming soon? Let’s hope so. Plus, we know for sure that there will be upcoming live performances starting with the Brit Awards.
What’s new on JAMZ?
- Beat My Tweet For An AMP Concert Pack
- Download Pingo, Take Photos, Win Prizes From Your Favorite Arists
- War Gets Romantic in Vance Joy’s ‘Georgia’ Video: Watch
- Eminem Teases New Song in ‘Southpaw’ Trailer: Watch
- Ed Sheeran Gives Newly Married Couple Surprise of a Lifetime at Their Wedding: Watch
- Here’s Billy Zane Reading Tweets Meant for Zayn Malik
- Nicki Minaj & Meek Mill in Paris Are the Cutest Thing Ever
- Remember the Song Kendrick Lamar Played on ‘Colbert’? It’s Probably Not Coming Out
- This Week in Music Fest Petitions: People Want Paris Hilton Out of Summerfest
- Ultra Music Fest 2015 Live Stream: Watch Here