Adele’s Five Year Break Is Over: Back To Studio
We told you yesterday that in a VOGUE magazine interview with Adele, the big winner at the GRAMMYs said that she was looking forward to taking up to five years off to focus strictly on her personal life. But today, she took to her website to say that she was…headed back into the studio!
Maybe it was just a way to calm down her fans, but here’s what she had to say:
I’ve a few days off now, and then it’s the Brit Awards here at home and then I’m straight into the studio. BOYYAHH! 5 years? More like 5 days!
Will there be new music from Adele coming soon? Let’s hope so. Plus, we know for sure that there will be upcoming live performances starting with the Brit Awards.
What’s new on JAMZ?
- Shawn Mendes Releases ‘Show You’ Lyric Video
- Would You Ride This Ride In Germany????
- Maroon 5 Finally Find More Than A Friend In ‘It Was Always You’
- Ariana Grande, Nicki Minaj & Jessie J Join Forces for Sassy New Song ‘Bang Bang’
- Jill Bucco’s Epic Interview With 5 Seconds Of Summer
- Q&A: La Roux Faces Sexism Amid Her Summery, ’70s Sci-Fi Album ‘Trouble In Paradise’
- Festival Cancels R. Kelly’s Headlining Appearance After Community Backlash
- Lea Michele of ‘Glee’ Fame Joining ‘Sons of Anarchy’ as a Guest Star
- Ultra Records Responds to Michelle Phan & Kaskade Copyright Controversy
- Trending: Are Kendall Jenner And NBA Star Chandler Parsons Dating?