There were some amazing performances by JAMZ artists including Rihanna, Bruno Mars and Adele at this year’s GRAMMY Awards. We’ve handpicked our favorites for you to check out in case you missed them, or just want to experience them again! Plus, we’ve included the much discussed Nicki Minaj performance. Which was YOUR favorite? Let us know in the comments section.
AdeleVodpod videos no longer available.
Bruno MarsVodpod videos no longer available.
Rihanna & ColdplayVodpod videos no longer available.
Jennifer Hudson – Whitney Houston TributeVodpod videos no longer available.
Chris Brown/David Guetta – Foo Fighters/Deadmau5Vodpod videos no longer available.
Nicki MinajVodpod videos no longer available.
Get the latest from JAMZ:
- Stream Kanye West’s ‘Yeezy Season 3’ Live from Madison Square Garden
- Outkast, Diddy, Future Featured in Organized Noize Documentary
- G-Eazy Wrestles with Hard Won Success on ‘Me, Myself and I’
- Eva Longoria Performs Flo Rida’s ‘Low’ on ‘Lip Sync Battle’
- Kanye West Releases Yeezy Season 2 Fashion Zine
- The Frustrations Of Putting On Eyeliner
- Sia, P!nk, Eddie Vedder Cover Beatles Songs in Netflix Series
- Artist Sues Wu-Tang Clan and Martin Shkreli for $2 Million
- Halsey Hates Being Called ‘Tri-Bi’
- Gwen Stefani to Perform Live Music Video During GRAMMYs