The Houston family was allegedly told by the L.A. Coroner’s office that Whitney Houston was likely dead before her face even touched the water of the bathtub where she was found dead, according to TMZ.com.
According to family sources, what killed one of music’s biggest icons, Whitney Houston, was a combination of Xanax and other prescription drugs, mixed with alcohol.
The family was told by the Coroner’s officials that there didn’t appear to be enough water in Houston’s lungs to determine that the cause of death could have been drowning.
Other insiders claim that they were told that Whitney was already dead when she went under water to begin with.
Additionally, family members are saying that Mary Jones, Whitney’s aunt, was the person who found her dead in the tub.
She had laid out a dress on the bed for Whitney to wear that evening, and then left the room for approximately one hour…only to return to find that nothing had been moved. When she called for Whitney who was still in the bathroom, she entered, found Ms. Houston, removed her from the water and began to administer CPR.
Whitney’s mother, Cissy Houston, has said that she would like to fly her daughter’s body back to Atlanta, and since the L.A. Police Department has determined that there were no signs of foul play, they will not put a hold on the body, allowing the senior Houston to fly her daughter back east.
Whitney Houston was 48 years old.
Get the latest from JAMZ:
- Migos Clarify ILoveMakonnen Comments, Might Play Gay Club
- Lorde Declares Her Love for Creme Eggs
- Glitter Tears Are A Festival Season Must
- Nicki Minaj, Zendaya Weigh in on Bill O’Reilly’s Controversial Maxine Waters Comments
- Harry Styles to Perform Debut Single on ‘Saturday Night Live’
- Don’t Party Too Hard For Spring Break
- Calvin Harris Announces New Track ‘Heatstroke’ Featuring Ariana Grande, Pharrell & Young Thug
- Check Out The New Spider-Man:Homecoming Trailer Here
- “Chad & Jill” Celebrate 1 Year On-The-Air [AUDIO]
- Katy Perry Pays Tribute to Fan Who Died in Car Accident