Entertainment Tonight is reporting that [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Jennifer Hudson[/lastfm] and [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Chaka Khan[/lastfm] have both been tapped to perform an impromptu tribute to Whitney Houston at the GRAMMY Awards tomorrow night.
GRAMMY executive producer Ken Ehrlich also told CNN that it would not be a full-out production, but a very respectful tribute to the singer who had been such a huge part of the GRAMMY Awards in year’s past. Houston was a six-time GRAMMY winner and the most awarded female act of all time.
Be sure to check CBS Los Angeles for the latest on the GRAMMYs.
Get the latest from JAMZ:
- US Attorney’s Office and DEA Join Prince investigation
- Drake to Host & Perform on ‘Saturday Night Live’
- Dicky De Mayo Starring Lil Dicky Is Sold Out And We Have Your Last Chance At Winning Tickets!
- EPIC Britney Spears 2016 Megamix [VIDEO]
- Beyoncé Shares Statement about North Carolina’s Anti-LGBT Law
- Kehlani Tackles Depression on New Song ’24/7′
- Chad’s “Hate Email” From A Listener
- [WATCH] Getting Coffee With Chad And Jill
- Prince was Set to Meet with an Addiction Specialist the Day He Died
- Hip-Hop Community and Friends Mourn Afeni Shakur