Jennifer Hudson And Chaka Khan To Pay Tribute To Whitney Houston At GRAMMYs
Entertainment Tonight is reporting that [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Jennifer Hudson[/lastfm] and [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Chaka Khan[/lastfm] have both been tapped to perform an impromptu tribute to Whitney Houston at the GRAMMY Awards tomorrow night.
GRAMMY executive producer Ken Ehrlich also told CNN that it would not be a full-out production, but a very respectful tribute to the singer who had been such a huge part of the GRAMMY Awards in year’s past. Houston was a six-time GRAMMY winner and the most awarded female act of all time.
Be sure to check CBS Los Angeles for the latest on the GRAMMYs.
Get the latest from JAMZ:
- Canned Pumpkin Shortage Could Ruin Thanksgiving
- Kendrick Lamar Announces First Dates of 1st Annual Kunta’s Groove Sessions Tour
- Listen to Ciara Cover The Rolling Stones’ ‘Paint It Black’
- Why Is No One Illegally Downloading Taylor Swift?
- Taylor Swift is Done with Public Feuds
- Watch Pitbull and Jussie Smollett’s ‘Empire Cast’ Video for ‘No Doubt About It’
- Rihanna’s ‘Anti’ Album Poetry Translated From Braille for All to See
- Selena Gomez Reveals Shocking News about Her Health: ‘I’ve Been Through Chemotherapy’
- Preview Every Track from Selena Gomez’s ‘Revival’
- Watch Rihanna Unveil New ‘Anti’ Album Artwork in Private Event