Jennifer Hudson And Chaka Khan To Pay Tribute To Whitney Houston At GRAMMYs
Entertainment Tonight is reporting that [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Jennifer Hudson[/lastfm] and [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Chaka Khan[/lastfm] have both been tapped to perform an impromptu tribute to Whitney Houston at the GRAMMY Awards tomorrow night.
GRAMMY executive producer Ken Ehrlich also told CNN that it would not be a full-out production, but a very respectful tribute to the singer who had been such a huge part of the GRAMMY Awards in year’s past. Houston was a six-time GRAMMY winner and the most awarded female act of all time.
Be sure to check CBS Los Angeles for the latest on the GRAMMYs.
Get the latest from JAMZ:
- Kanye West & Kim Kardashian Selling Old Mansion for $11 Million
- Miley Cyrus Could Face Fine, Jail Time for Mexican Flag Twerking Incident
- Kanye West, Lorde Reportedly Getting Together in the Studio
- The Best Instructions On Labels ( NSFW)
- ScHoolboy Q Hops on Disclosure & Sam Smith’s ‘Latch’ Remix: Listen
- Taylor Swift: 5 Things You May Not Know About Her New Album
- Related Questions: Ne-Yo – ‘She Knows’
- Blake Shelton & Gwen Stefani Lip Sync Battle Jimmy Fallon with ‘Endless Love': Watch
- Demi Lovato Talks World Tour, New Album, New Skin Care Line And Africa
- will.i.am Debuts New Eyewear Line, ill i. Optics