Entertainment Tonight is reporting that [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Jennifer Hudson[/lastfm] and [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Chaka Khan[/lastfm] have both been tapped to perform an impromptu tribute to Whitney Houston at the GRAMMY Awards tomorrow night.
GRAMMY executive producer Ken Ehrlich also told CNN that it would not be a full-out production, but a very respectful tribute to the singer who had been such a huge part of the GRAMMY Awards in year’s past. Houston was a six-time GRAMMY winner and the most awarded female act of all time.
Be sure to check CBS Los Angeles for the latest on the GRAMMYs.
Get the latest from JAMZ:
- Beyonce Ordering A Meal Is Now A Hilarious Meme
- Hayley Williams Loves Your ‘Hard Times’ Covers
- Amber Rose on Losing Her Virginity: ‘It Was a Very Special Moment’
- DJ Khaled’s New Video Features Justin Bieber, Lil Wayne, Chance the Rapper & Quavo
- The Age Women Feel ‘The Most Beautiful’
- John Legend’s Daughter Luna Loves His TIME 100 Cover
- James Blunt Roasted by Australian Comedian
- Lorde, Iggy Azalea, Imagine Dragons to Play Much Music Awards
- More Super Secret Menu Items At Starbucks
- See The Chainsmokers Performing with Florida Georgia Line