Jennifer Hudson And Chaka Khan To Pay Tribute To Whitney Houston At GRAMMYs
Entertainment Tonight is reporting that [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Jennifer Hudson[/lastfm] and [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Chaka Khan[/lastfm] have both been tapped to perform an impromptu tribute to Whitney Houston at the GRAMMY Awards tomorrow night.
GRAMMY executive producer Ken Ehrlich also told CNN that it would not be a full-out production, but a very respectful tribute to the singer who had been such a huge part of the GRAMMY Awards in year’s past. Houston was a six-time GRAMMY winner and the most awarded female act of all time.
Be sure to check CBS Los Angeles for the latest on the GRAMMYs.
Get the latest from JAMZ:
- [PHOTOS] 101.9 AMP Radio With The Rock Hard Revue
- [PHOTOS] OMG Music Fest With 101.9 AMP Radio
- Jill’s Fabulous Friend: How To Spot A Tramp
- T.I. Jumps on Jeremih’s ‘Don’t Tell Em’ for Remix: Listen
- Riff Raff Slams Sam Smith for Cropping Him Out of VMAs Photo: ‘Your Face is Super Huge’
- Diplo Debuts Jack U’s ‘Take U There’ with Kiesza Live at Mad Decent Block Party: Listen
- Maroon 5, Gwen Stefani Duet on New Song ‘My Heart is Open': Listen
- Watch Ed Sheeran Spoof the Musical ‘Annie’ Dressed As Little Orphan Annie
- Miley Cyrus’ Homeless VMAs Date Turns Himself in to Jail, Posts Bail
- Trending: 5 Seconds Of Summer Announce Fan Convention “DERPCON”