Jennifer Hudson And Chaka Khan To Pay Tribute To Whitney Houston At GRAMMYs
Entertainment Tonight is reporting that [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Jennifer Hudson[/lastfm] and [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Chaka Khan[/lastfm] have both been tapped to perform an impromptu tribute to Whitney Houston at the GRAMMY Awards tomorrow night.
GRAMMY executive producer Ken Ehrlich also told CNN that it would not be a full-out production, but a very respectful tribute to the singer who had been such a huge part of the GRAMMY Awards in year’s past. Houston was a six-time GRAMMY winner and the most awarded female act of all time.
Be sure to check CBS Los Angeles for the latest on the GRAMMYs.
Get the latest from JAMZ:
- New “Orlando Eye” Set To Open in 2015
- Deadmau5 Test Drives Race Car, Tattoos Logo on Arm
- VIDEO: Guy Taking A Selfie Gets Kicked In The Head By Train Conductor
- Interview: Iggy Azalea On Fame, ‘Fancy’ and the Unattractively Talented
- 10 Women Who Should Headline Coachella In 2015
- Watch Taylor Swift Surprise a Fan at Her Bridal Shower
- Jay Z Is Bringing His Made in America Festival to the West Coast, While Still Keeping It In Philly
- Miley Cyrus Hospitalized For Severe Allergic Reaction, Cancels Shows
- Are Jay Z & Beyoncé Touring Together This Summer?
- Disclosure Points EDM Back to the Future