Entertainment Tonight is reporting that [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Jennifer Hudson[/lastfm] and [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Chaka Khan[/lastfm] have both been tapped to perform an impromptu tribute to Whitney Houston at the GRAMMY Awards tomorrow night.
GRAMMY executive producer Ken Ehrlich also told CNN that it would not be a full-out production, but a very respectful tribute to the singer who had been such a huge part of the GRAMMY Awards in year’s past. Houston was a six-time GRAMMY winner and the most awarded female act of all time.
Be sure to check CBS Los Angeles for the latest on the GRAMMYs.
Get the latest from JAMZ:
- Play ‘Show Tune Tuesdays’ To Win Fandango Tickets To See ‘Jigsaw’!
- Listen To Win Tickets To Ed Sheeran!
- Play “Beat My Tweet” To Win Jon Bellion Tickets!
- Listen This Week To Dine At Café Rio!
- Listen To Win Tickets For Sesame Street Live!
- Kevin Kon Makes A 13-Year-Old’s Dream Come True
- Join 101.9 AMP Radio For The 5th Annual Beer, Bacon & BBQ Festival
- ‘Veep’ Stars Lip Sync Katy Perry’s ‘Roar’ for Julia Louis-Dreyfus
- Kelly Clarkson Gets in the Holiday Spirit with New Song ‘Christmas Eve’
- Marshmello and Khalid Release ‘Silence’ Video