Jennifer Hudson And Chaka Khan To Pay Tribute To Whitney Houston At GRAMMYs
Entertainment Tonight is reporting that [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Jennifer Hudson[/lastfm] and [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Chaka Khan[/lastfm] have both been tapped to perform an impromptu tribute to Whitney Houston at the GRAMMY Awards tomorrow night.
GRAMMY executive producer Ken Ehrlich also told CNN that it would not be a full-out production, but a very respectful tribute to the singer who had been such a huge part of the GRAMMY Awards in year’s past. Houston was a six-time GRAMMY winner and the most awarded female act of all time.
Be sure to check CBS Los Angeles for the latest on the GRAMMYs.
Get the latest from JAMZ:
- Register To Win Tickets To Meet Alessia Cara
- Trick Or Tweet To Win Tickets To See Paranormal Activity
- Play What’s In Jill’s Purse To Win Orlando Magic Tickets
- Beyoncé and Jay Z Bought ‘The Big Lebowski’ Mansion
- Win Tickets To Halloween Horror Nights®
- Win Tickets to See Selena Gomez On Her Revival Tour
- Selena Gomez Revival Tour Presale
- Is Avril Lavigne Making A Country Album?
- Selena Gomez on Intimate, Authentic ‘Revival’
- Did You Win The Trip To We Can Survive?