Jennifer Hudson And Chaka Khan To Pay Tribute To Whitney Houston At GRAMMYs
Entertainment Tonight is reporting that [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Jennifer Hudson[/lastfm] and [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Chaka Khan[/lastfm] have both been tapped to perform an impromptu tribute to Whitney Houston at the GRAMMY Awards tomorrow night.
GRAMMY executive producer Ken Ehrlich also told CNN that it would not be a full-out production, but a very respectful tribute to the singer who had been such a huge part of the GRAMMY Awards in year’s past. Houston was a six-time GRAMMY winner and the most awarded female act of all time.
Be sure to check CBS Los Angeles for the latest on the GRAMMYs.
Get the latest from JAMZ:
- 5 Seconds Of Summer Announce 2015 North America Tour
- Lana Del Rey is a Blushing Bride in ‘Ultraviolence’ Video [WATCH]
- Vin Diesel Says Iggy Azalea Has a Part in ‘Fast & Furious 7′
- Janelle Monáe Has a Star-Studded Video for ‘Electric Lady,’ Featuring T.I., Estelle: Watch
- Nick Jonas Releases ‘Chains’ Video, Confirms Demi Lovato is On New Solo Album
- Get a Sneak Peek at Britney Spears’ New Lingerie Line
- Justin Bieber Gets Into Fight With Legolas In Ibiza
- Diplo Debuts New Jack U Track in Paris
- New Ariana Grande Song ‘Be My Baby’ Previewed at Cashmere Cat DJ Set
- Porter Robinson Drops New Song, ‘Flicker’