Entertainment Tonight is reporting that [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Jennifer Hudson[/lastfm] and [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Chaka Khan[/lastfm] have both been tapped to perform an impromptu tribute to Whitney Houston at the GRAMMY Awards tomorrow night.
GRAMMY executive producer Ken Ehrlich also told CNN that it would not be a full-out production, but a very respectful tribute to the singer who had been such a huge part of the GRAMMY Awards in year’s past. Houston was a six-time GRAMMY winner and the most awarded female act of all time.
Be sure to check CBS Los Angeles for the latest on the GRAMMYs.
Get the latest from JAMZ:
- What You Doin’ At The Courthouse (10/21/16)
- 5 Best Songs on Lady Gaga’s Personal, Spirited ‘Joanne’
- Miley Cyrus, Katy Perry Stumping Hard for Hillary Clinton
- Cher and James Corden Serenade Each Other with ‘I Got You Bae’
- Weird Al Moderates Presidential Debate on ‘Bad Hombres, Nasty Women’
- Watch Chance the Rapper’s iPhone Video for ‘How Great’
- Prince Greatest Hits Album, ‘Purple Rain’ Deluxe Edition on the Way
- Walking Dead 101
- New Mural Goes Up At Einstein Bros. Bagels Across From Pulse
- Daily Dish For 10.21.16