Jennifer Hudson And Chaka Khan To Pay Tribute To Whitney Houston At GRAMMYs
Entertainment Tonight is reporting that [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Jennifer Hudson[/lastfm] and [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Chaka Khan[/lastfm] have both been tapped to perform an impromptu tribute to Whitney Houston at the GRAMMY Awards tomorrow night.
GRAMMY executive producer Ken Ehrlich also told CNN that it would not be a full-out production, but a very respectful tribute to the singer who had been such a huge part of the GRAMMY Awards in year’s past. Houston was a six-time GRAMMY winner and the most awarded female act of all time.
Be sure to check CBS Los Angeles for the latest on the GRAMMYs.
Get the latest from JAMZ:
- Win Tickets to See Walk The Moon
- Jamie Foxx Announces New Album ‘Hollywood’
- Pitbull’s Next Album Is Called ‘Dale’ & Everything Is Right with the World
- Kanye West Got Served at LAX—& Threw the Papers Out the Window
- Win a Trip to See Mumford & Sons in NYC: Play Pingo
- Wanna Be Fall Out Boy’s Assistant for a Day? Their ‘Uma Thurman’ Video May (or May Not) Deter You
- Want Jay Z or Jack White to Call You? Subscribe to TIDAL
- New Music to Know: LunchMoney Lewis Wants To Make Your Life More Fun
- A$AP Rocky Threatened to Punch a Guy at a London Bagel Shop, But He’s Over It
- Chris Brown Shows Off His New Baby Daughter: See the Photo