Jennifer Hudson And Chaka Khan To Pay Tribute To Whitney Houston At GRAMMYs
Entertainment Tonight is reporting that [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Jennifer Hudson[/lastfm] and [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Chaka Khan[/lastfm] have both been tapped to perform an impromptu tribute to Whitney Houston at the GRAMMY Awards tomorrow night.
GRAMMY executive producer Ken Ehrlich also told CNN that it would not be a full-out production, but a very respectful tribute to the singer who had been such a huge part of the GRAMMY Awards in year’s past. Houston was a six-time GRAMMY winner and the most awarded female act of all time.
Be sure to check CBS Los Angeles for the latest on the GRAMMYs.
Get the latest from JAMZ:
- Register To Win A Four Pack Of Tickets To See Enrique And Pitbull At The Amway Center!
- Trending: Nick Jonas Plays “Guess That Bulge” With Harry Styles And 5 Seconds Of Summer
- J Lo Working On Vegas Deal That Has A Paycheck Bigger Than Britney’s
- ‘The Most Unbelievable Excuses For Calling In Sick’ List For 2014
- Judge Judy Doesn’t Know What a Rave Is: Watch
- Q&A: Hozier Gets Personal on His Songwriting and Irish Roots
- Deadmau5 Offers Up ‘4X4=12′ Album as Free Download
- Rita Ora Shares New Song ‘Grateful’ from Film ‘Beyond the Lights': Listen
- Ariana Grande Started Questioning Catholicism After Brother Came Out as Gay
- One Direction Announce 2015 Stadium Tour