Jennifer Hudson And Chaka Khan To Pay Tribute To Whitney Houston At GRAMMYs
Entertainment Tonight is reporting that [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Jennifer Hudson[/lastfm] and [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Chaka Khan[/lastfm] have both been tapped to perform an impromptu tribute to Whitney Houston at the GRAMMY Awards tomorrow night.
GRAMMY executive producer Ken Ehrlich also told CNN that it would not be a full-out production, but a very respectful tribute to the singer who had been such a huge part of the GRAMMY Awards in year’s past. Houston was a six-time GRAMMY winner and the most awarded female act of all time.
Be sure to check CBS Los Angeles for the latest on the GRAMMYs.
Get the latest from JAMZ:
- New At 9: Tech N9ne-‘Hood Go Crazy’ (feat. 2 Chainz & B.o.B)
- Iggy Azalea Cancels The Great Escape Tour
- Justin Bieber Serenades Newly Engaged Couple with ‘I’ll Make Love To You': Watch
- See Nicki Minaj’s Sexy New ‘Cosmopolitan’ Cover
- Beat My Tweet For Tickets To See Walk The Moon
- Tickets To Orlando Eye And More
- Little Mix Become Your New Queen Bee Overlords in ‘Black Magic’ Video: Watch
- You’re Invited to Jamie Foxx & Chris Brown’s House Party for Their ‘You Changed Me’ Video: Watch
- Ed Sheeran Just Met a New Friend: His Own Wax Figure
- This Beyonce/DuckTales Mashup Is Complete & Utter Perfection