Jennifer Hudson And Chaka Khan To Pay Tribute To Whitney Houston At GRAMMYs
Entertainment Tonight is reporting that [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Jennifer Hudson[/lastfm] and [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Chaka Khan[/lastfm] have both been tapped to perform an impromptu tribute to Whitney Houston at the GRAMMY Awards tomorrow night.
GRAMMY executive producer Ken Ehrlich also told CNN that it would not be a full-out production, but a very respectful tribute to the singer who had been such a huge part of the GRAMMY Awards in year’s past. Houston was a six-time GRAMMY winner and the most awarded female act of all time.
Be sure to check CBS Los Angeles for the latest on the GRAMMYs.
Get the latest from JAMZ:
- Jaden Smith Gets a Love Interest in Kylie Jenner for ‘Blue Ocean’ Video: Watch
- Wayne Coyne Talks Shelved Kesha Project, Sides with Singer in Dr. Luke Controversy
- Tyga Disses Nicki Minaj, Drake: ‘He’s Just Fake to Me’
- Hang Out With 101.9 AMP Radio At The Orlando Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Walk!
- Watch Floyd Mayweather Beat Justin Bieber with a Baseball Bat in a Boxing Ring, Courtesy of ‘Conan’
- 8-Seconds of White Noise from Taylor Swift Topped the Canadian iTunes Chart
- Sia Does ‘You’re Never Fully Dressed Without A Smile’ For ‘Annie’ Soundtrack: Listen
- Kesha Denied Dr. Luke Molested Her in Years-Old Deposition
- We Can Survive 2014: What Have the Performers Been Up To?
- Kanye West Gets All Mushy in Honor of Kim Kardashian’s Birthday