Entertainment Tonight is reporting that [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Jennifer Hudson[/lastfm] and [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Chaka Khan[/lastfm] have both been tapped to perform an impromptu tribute to Whitney Houston at the GRAMMY Awards tomorrow night.
GRAMMY executive producer Ken Ehrlich also told CNN that it would not be a full-out production, but a very respectful tribute to the singer who had been such a huge part of the GRAMMY Awards in year’s past. Houston was a six-time GRAMMY winner and the most awarded female act of all time.
Be sure to check CBS Los Angeles for the latest on the GRAMMYs.
Get the latest from JAMZ:
- LL Cool J Talks GRAMMYs, Kendrick Lamar and Rock Hall
- Dr. Dre to Star in Apple’s First Scripted Series ‘Vital Signs’
- Ticket Tag Thursday Starring The Chainsmokers
- Adele Shares ‘Vogue’ Cover
- Dissecting Kanye West’s Tweets about Taylor Swift
- Kanye West Shares New Song ’30 Hours’
- ‘Death Cab for Yeezy’ Mashup Album Chills Out Kanye Fans
- Kanye West Responds to Alleged Taylor Swift Diss
- Taylor Swift’s Brother Throws Kanye Sneakers in the Trash
- Did Kanye West Make Taylor Swift ‘Famous’?