Entertainment Tonight is reporting that [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Jennifer Hudson[/lastfm] and [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Chaka Khan[/lastfm] have both been tapped to perform an impromptu tribute to Whitney Houston at the GRAMMY Awards tomorrow night.
GRAMMY executive producer Ken Ehrlich also told CNN that it would not be a full-out production, but a very respectful tribute to the singer who had been such a huge part of the GRAMMY Awards in year’s past. Houston was a six-time GRAMMY winner and the most awarded female act of all time.
Be sure to check CBS Los Angeles for the latest on the GRAMMYs.
Get the latest from JAMZ:
- Play Battle Of The Hoods To Win A $50 Gift Card To Bonefish Grill
- Play “What’s In Jill’s Purse?!” To Win Tickets To Busch Gardens Food & Wine Festival
- Beat My Tweet To Win Desiigner Tickets
- Play Show Tune Tuesdays To Win Fandango Movie Passes
- John Legend Has All His Luggage, Chill
- A Teenage Boy Fights Crocodile For A Date
- How To Alter Your Crappy Mood
- Chance The Rapper Shows up at Chicago Public School Career Day
- Chris Brown Shares New Track ‘Privacy’
- Bruno Mars’ ‘That’s What I Like’ Gets PartyNextDoor Remix