Entertainment Tonight is reporting that [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Jennifer Hudson[/lastfm] and [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Chaka Khan[/lastfm] have both been tapped to perform an impromptu tribute to Whitney Houston at the GRAMMY Awards tomorrow night.
GRAMMY executive producer Ken Ehrlich also told CNN that it would not be a full-out production, but a very respectful tribute to the singer who had been such a huge part of the GRAMMY Awards in year’s past. Houston was a six-time GRAMMY winner and the most awarded female act of all time.
Be sure to check CBS Los Angeles for the latest on the GRAMMYs.
Get the latest from JAMZ:
- Listen To Win Tickets To The “Power 96 Holiday Throwback” Show
- ‘Beat My Tweet’ To Win Tickets To See The Roots At House Of Blues
- ‘AMP’ Up Your Holiday Cheer At Universal Orlando™ Resort
- Play “What’s In Jill’s Purse?!” To Win Tickets To Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey® Presents Circus XTREME
- Play ‘Show Tune Tuesdays’ To Win $100 To Bonefish Grill
- Win Tickets To See The Rock Hard Male Revue
- Play Battle Of The Hoods To Win EBH2 Tickets And FunkyEyes.com Contacts!
- Shawn Mendes, Maren Morris & Chance the Rapper to Perform on ‘Saturday Night Live’
- No, J Cole Did Not Diss Kanye
- Donald Glover Is The Genius Everybody Ignores