Entertainment Tonight is reporting that [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Jennifer Hudson[/lastfm] and [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Chaka Khan[/lastfm] have both been tapped to perform an impromptu tribute to Whitney Houston at the GRAMMY Awards tomorrow night.
GRAMMY executive producer Ken Ehrlich also told CNN that it would not be a full-out production, but a very respectful tribute to the singer who had been such a huge part of the GRAMMY Awards in year’s past. Houston was a six-time GRAMMY winner and the most awarded female act of all time.
Be sure to check CBS Los Angeles for the latest on the GRAMMYs.
Get the latest from JAMZ:
- Beyoncé Cancels Coachella Performances
- Jidenna Chases Lost Love in ‘Bambi’ Video
- Sean Kingston Talks Migos Fight: ‘”They Just Started Jumping on Me’
- Life Hacks That Will Blow Your Mind
- Spencer Ludwig Joins Bebe Rexha’s Tour
- Migos and 2 Chainz Make it Rain on Past Presidents in ‘Deadz’ Video
- Suge Knight’s Son Says He’s Being Treated Unfairly in Prison
- Things We Wish Our Boss Did Better
- Rihanna Wins Harvard’s Humanitarian of the Year Award
- Daily Dish For 2.23.17