Jennifer Hudson And Chaka Khan To Pay Tribute To Whitney Houston At GRAMMYs
Entertainment Tonight is reporting that [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Jennifer Hudson[/lastfm] and [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Chaka Khan[/lastfm] have both been tapped to perform an impromptu tribute to Whitney Houston at the GRAMMY Awards tomorrow night.
GRAMMY executive producer Ken Ehrlich also told CNN that it would not be a full-out production, but a very respectful tribute to the singer who had been such a huge part of the GRAMMY Awards in year’s past. Houston was a six-time GRAMMY winner and the most awarded female act of all time.
Be sure to check CBS Los Angeles for the latest on the GRAMMYs.
Get the latest from JAMZ:
- Avicii and Zac Brown Band Collaborate on New Song ‘Broken Arrows’
- You Can’t Remake ‘Back to the Future’ Until Robert Zemeckis Dies
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck Say They’re Getting Divorced
- Here’s the Only ‘Ant-Man’ Review You Need to Read
- Interview: Sage the Gemini on ‘Bachelor Party,’ Jordin Sparks and Becoming the Next Jay Z and Beyonce
- Now Matters More Foundation
- How to Download Apple Music
- Carrie Underwood Raps Wiz Khalifa’s ‘See You Again’
- ‘Ghostbusters’ Director Reveals New Proton Packs, Uniforms
- Marshawn Lynch Jumped Backwards into a Pit of Skittles on Conan O’Brien