Jennifer Hudson And Chaka Khan To Pay Tribute To Whitney Houston At GRAMMYs
Entertainment Tonight is reporting that [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Jennifer Hudson[/lastfm] and [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Chaka Khan[/lastfm] have both been tapped to perform an impromptu tribute to Whitney Houston at the GRAMMY Awards tomorrow night.
GRAMMY executive producer Ken Ehrlich also told CNN that it would not be a full-out production, but a very respectful tribute to the singer who had been such a huge part of the GRAMMY Awards in year’s past. Houston was a six-time GRAMMY winner and the most awarded female act of all time.
Be sure to check CBS Los Angeles for the latest on the GRAMMYs.
Get the latest from JAMZ:
- Beyoncé Is Only the 19th Most Sexiest Woman in the World, According to this Men’s Magazine
- Watch Robert Downey Jr Get Very Emotional About Bacon with Jimmy Fallon
- Kendrick Lamar Threw Out The First Pitch at a Dodgers Game & It Was Actually Really Good
- One Direction’s Liam Payne Says Zayn-Less New Album Will Be More ‘Oasis-y’
- Jamie xx: Quiet Spaces
- Reality Check For 4/28/15: Justin Bieber #PromCrasher, Taylor Swift Sheep Whisperer?, Facebook Video Calling
- John Stamos Calls Out Olsen Twins for Saying They Weren’t Told About ‘Fuller House’ Reboot
- Watch Sesame Street’s ‘Avengers’ Parody
- Relay For Life Weekend