Jennifer Hudson And Chaka Khan To Pay Tribute To Whitney Houston At GRAMMYs
Entertainment Tonight is reporting that [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Jennifer Hudson[/lastfm] and [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Chaka Khan[/lastfm] have both been tapped to perform an impromptu tribute to Whitney Houston at the GRAMMY Awards tomorrow night.
GRAMMY executive producer Ken Ehrlich also told CNN that it would not be a full-out production, but a very respectful tribute to the singer who had been such a huge part of the GRAMMY Awards in year’s past. Houston was a six-time GRAMMY winner and the most awarded female act of all time.
Be sure to check CBS Los Angeles for the latest on the GRAMMYs.
Get the latest from JAMZ:
- Miley Cyrus’ Producer Oren Yoel Discusses ‘Dead Petz’ and Madonna Comparisons
- Avicii Makes Directorial Debut in ‘For a Better Day’ and ‘Pure Grinding’ Videos
- French Montana On Jay Z, Diddy And New Movie: Rap Radar Podcast No. 6
- Harry Styles’ SeaWorld Comments Yield Unbelievable Results
- Lana Del Rey Talks Feminism with James Franco
- Janet Jackson’s ‘Unbreakable’ Details Reveal Only Two Special Guests
- Justin Bieber Discusses His Emotional MTV VMA’s Performance
- Austin Mahone Drops New Single ‘Do It Right’
- L.A. County Forms Electronic Music Task Force
- Reality Check For 9/3/15: Avril And Chad Are Dunzo, Harry Styles Hit In The Face, JT On Jimmy Fallon Next Week