Entertainment Tonight is reporting that [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Jennifer Hudson[/lastfm] and [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Chaka Khan[/lastfm] have both been tapped to perform an impromptu tribute to Whitney Houston at the GRAMMY Awards tomorrow night.
GRAMMY executive producer Ken Ehrlich also told CNN that it would not be a full-out production, but a very respectful tribute to the singer who had been such a huge part of the GRAMMY Awards in year’s past. Houston was a six-time GRAMMY winner and the most awarded female act of all time.
Be sure to check CBS Los Angeles for the latest on the GRAMMYs.
Get the latest from JAMZ:
- Ben Stiller Challenges Justin Bieber & Katy Perry to the Ultimate Dodgeball Game
- 4th Of July Drink Ideas
- Watch a Trailer for Tyler the Creator’s New Show ‘Nuts + Bolts’
- Teen Kills Boyfriend Trying To Get More Youtube Followers
- “All The Feels” For 6.29.17
- Macklemore Debuts ‘Glorious’ on Fallon
- 5 Times Bruno Mars Won Throwback Thursday
- IMPACT: Calvin Harris’ ‘Funk Wav Bounces Vol. 1’
- You Laugh, You Lose! (Office Makeover)
- Adele Asks Fans to Donate to Grenfell Tower Victims, Hints at Tour Retirement