Entertainment Tonight is reporting that [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Jennifer Hudson[/lastfm] and [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Chaka Khan[/lastfm] have both been tapped to perform an impromptu tribute to Whitney Houston at the GRAMMY Awards tomorrow night.
GRAMMY executive producer Ken Ehrlich also told CNN that it would not be a full-out production, but a very respectful tribute to the singer who had been such a huge part of the GRAMMY Awards in year’s past. Houston was a six-time GRAMMY winner and the most awarded female act of all time.
Be sure to check CBS Los Angeles for the latest on the GRAMMYs.
Get the latest from JAMZ:
- [PHOTOS] Grandtheft In The STK Lounge
- [PHOTOS] Live From The STK Lounge At DFWF 2017
- [PHOTOS] DFWF 2017: What Are They Eating And Drinking?
- [PHOTOS] Live From Downtown Food & Wine Fest: Day 1
- Win “Get Out” Movie Passes With Kevin Kon
- Beat My Tweet To Win Tickets To The Central Florida Fair
- Play “Show Tune Tuesdays” To Win “Get Out” Movie Passes
- Play Battle Of The Hoods To Win Orlando Magic Tickets
- Sail Into The Seven Seas Festival At SeaWorld
- Dance Into The Week With DNCE Tickets