Jennifer Hudson And Chaka Khan To Pay Tribute To Whitney Houston At GRAMMYs
Entertainment Tonight is reporting that [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Jennifer Hudson[/lastfm] and [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Chaka Khan[/lastfm] have both been tapped to perform an impromptu tribute to Whitney Houston at the GRAMMY Awards tomorrow night.
GRAMMY executive producer Ken Ehrlich also told CNN that it would not be a full-out production, but a very respectful tribute to the singer who had been such a huge part of the GRAMMY Awards in year’s past. Houston was a six-time GRAMMY winner and the most awarded female act of all time.
Be sure to check CBS Los Angeles for the latest on the GRAMMYs.
Get the latest from JAMZ:
- Miley Cyrus Trolled with ‘Miley, What’s Good?’ Comments on Instagram
- Azealia Banks Thinks Miley, Taylor, and Nicki Make Basic Music
- Demi Lovato Opens Up about New Song Dedicated to Her Late Father
- Watch One Direction Cover ‘Fresh Prince’ Theme Song
- New Death Row Records Film In The Works
- New ‘Dancing With The Stars’ Cast Revealed
- M.I.A. is Working with Skrillex on New Album
- Avril Lavigne and Nickleback’s Chad Kroeger Are Separating
- ‘Scream Queens’ Title Sequence Debuts With Plenty Of Screams
- Donald Trump on Kanye West’s Presidential Ambition: “I Hope to Run Against Him Someday”