Jennifer Hudson And Chaka Khan To Pay Tribute To Whitney Houston At GRAMMYs
Entertainment Tonight is reporting that [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Jennifer Hudson[/lastfm] and [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Chaka Khan[/lastfm] have both been tapped to perform an impromptu tribute to Whitney Houston at the GRAMMY Awards tomorrow night.
GRAMMY executive producer Ken Ehrlich also told CNN that it would not be a full-out production, but a very respectful tribute to the singer who had been such a huge part of the GRAMMY Awards in year’s past. Houston was a six-time GRAMMY winner and the most awarded female act of all time.
Be sure to check CBS Los Angeles for the latest on the GRAMMYs.
Get the latest from JAMZ:
- Kanye West Debuts New Track ‘Why U Mad?’ Featuring Vic Mensa: Watch
- Taylor Swift Grants Last Wish of 4-Year-Old Fan with Terminal Cancer
- Arrest Made in Fatal Stabbing of Nicki Minaj’s Road Crew Member
- Reality Check for 3/4/15: Carrie Underwood’s New Baby, Katy Perry And The NFL, Best Video Snapchat Resume
- Kid Cudi Shares Outtake Track ‘love.': Listen
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt Releases First Photo As Edward Snowden in Oliver Stone Film
- Vince Vaughn & the Cast of ‘Unfinished Business’ Deliver Funny and Free Stock Photos
- ‘Call Me Maybe’ Actually Made It Hard for Carly Rae Jepsen to Get Someone’s Number
- Big Sean Recruits Drake & Kanye West to Count Their Many ‘Blessings’ in New Video: Watch
- Die Antwoord Refer to Drake as Homophobic Slur on Instagram