Entertainment Tonight is reporting that [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Jennifer Hudson[/lastfm] and [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Chaka Khan[/lastfm] have both been tapped to perform an impromptu tribute to Whitney Houston at the GRAMMY Awards tomorrow night.
GRAMMY executive producer Ken Ehrlich also told CNN that it would not be a full-out production, but a very respectful tribute to the singer who had been such a huge part of the GRAMMY Awards in year’s past. Houston was a six-time GRAMMY winner and the most awarded female act of all time.
Be sure to check CBS Los Angeles for the latest on the GRAMMYs.
Get the latest from JAMZ:
- Fetty Wap Goes Back to High School in ‘Wake Up’ Music Video
- [PHOTOS] #ResetYourPreset At Circle K For Free Gas!
- Zayn Releases Seven ‘Like I Would’ Remixes
- Free Slurpees Memorial Day Weekend With Frozen BOGO
- The New Fifth Harmony Album ‘7/27’ has Arrived
- Calvin Harris Breaks Silence Following Serious Car Crash
- AMP Fringe Pick 5.27.16: Keith Brown: A Magic Show
- Nick Jonas Shares Documentary Trailer
- Justin Bieber Sued Over ‘Sorry’ Similarity
- Make Ed Sheeran Eat the Most Disgusting Food in Japan