Entertainment Tonight is reporting that [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Jennifer Hudson[/lastfm] and [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Chaka Khan[/lastfm] have both been tapped to perform an impromptu tribute to Whitney Houston at the GRAMMY Awards tomorrow night.
GRAMMY executive producer Ken Ehrlich also told CNN that it would not be a full-out production, but a very respectful tribute to the singer who had been such a huge part of the GRAMMY Awards in year’s past. Houston was a six-time GRAMMY winner and the most awarded female act of all time.
Be sure to check CBS Los Angeles for the latest on the GRAMMYs.
Get the latest from JAMZ:
- Beat My Tweet To Win Charlie Puth Tickets
- Play Battle Of The Hoods To Win Tickets To Howl-O-Scream At Busch Gardens Tampa
- Guess That Show Tune To Win Charlie Puth Tickets
- Listen To Win Tickets To Madame Orlando, An Evening Of Hollywood Glam
- Play What’s In Jill’s Purse To Win Charlie Puth Tickets And $50 At Tapa Toro
- Astrid S Talks New Music And Breaking Into The US
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Welcome Baby Girl
- Jon Bellion on J. Dilla’s Influence and Being a ‘Very Sensitive Cat’
- Chris Brown’s Ordered To Have Supervised Visits With Daughter
- Shawn Mendes Pokes Fun of Jimmy Fallon on ‘The Tonight Show’