Entertainment Tonight is reporting that [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Jennifer Hudson[/lastfm] and [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Chaka Khan[/lastfm] have both been tapped to perform an impromptu tribute to Whitney Houston at the GRAMMY Awards tomorrow night.
GRAMMY executive producer Ken Ehrlich also told CNN that it would not be a full-out production, but a very respectful tribute to the singer who had been such a huge part of the GRAMMY Awards in year’s past. Houston was a six-time GRAMMY winner and the most awarded female act of all time.
Be sure to check CBS Los Angeles for the latest on the GRAMMYs.
Get the latest from JAMZ:
- Beat My Tweet To Win Tickets To Bryson Tiller
- Listen To Win Tickets To See The Hitman’s Bodyguard In Theaters
- Play SnapChad To Win Tickets To Kid Cudi
- Play ‘Show Tune Tuesdays’ To Win Fandango Tickets To See The Hitman’s Bodyguard
- Play What’s In Jill’s Purse To Win Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining
- Join 1019 AMP Radio for The Insane Inflatable 5K
- Selena Gomez Confirms Marshmello Collaboration
- Fergie Reveals ‘Double Dutchess’ Tracklist
- Fetty Wap Releases New Song ‘There She Go’
- Kanye West and Kid Cudi in Japan Working on Secret Project: Report