Entertainment Tonight is reporting that [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Jennifer Hudson[/lastfm] and [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Chaka Khan[/lastfm] have both been tapped to perform an impromptu tribute to Whitney Houston at the GRAMMY Awards tomorrow night.
GRAMMY executive producer Ken Ehrlich also told CNN that it would not be a full-out production, but a very respectful tribute to the singer who had been such a huge part of the GRAMMY Awards in year’s past. Houston was a six-time GRAMMY winner and the most awarded female act of all time.
Be sure to check CBS Los Angeles for the latest on the GRAMMYs.
Get the latest from JAMZ:
- Make A Splash At Aquatica When You Play ‘What’s In Jill’s Purse?!’
- Listen To Chad & Jill To Win A Vacation To Pelican Grand Beach Resort!
- Beat My Tweet To Win Movie Passes To See Jason Bourne
- Play Show Tune Tuesdays To Win Barbershop: The Next Cut On Blu-ray Disc
- Chance the Rapper & Dwayne Wade Surprise Lollapalooza Crowd
- The 90’s Are Back And “I Want My MTV”
- Kanye West’s Cries in New Video ‘Wolves’
- Listen to the Soundtrack for ‘The Land’
- Jason Derulo Drops Funky New Track ‘Kiss the Sky’
- Snoop Dogg Says Hell No to Hot Dogs