Jennifer Hudson And Chaka Khan To Pay Tribute To Whitney Houston At GRAMMYs
Entertainment Tonight is reporting that [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Jennifer Hudson[/lastfm] and [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Chaka Khan[/lastfm] have both been tapped to perform an impromptu tribute to Whitney Houston at the GRAMMY Awards tomorrow night.
GRAMMY executive producer Ken Ehrlich also told CNN that it would not be a full-out production, but a very respectful tribute to the singer who had been such a huge part of the GRAMMY Awards in year’s past. Houston was a six-time GRAMMY winner and the most awarded female act of all time.
Be sure to check CBS Los Angeles for the latest on the GRAMMYs.
Get the latest from JAMZ:
- 5 Seconds of Summer Lament the End of a Summer Fling in ‘Amnesia’ Video: Watch
- Signs That You Are Obsessed With Your Dog
- Enrique Iglesias/Pitbull Show At Amway Center Rescheduled
- New Music To Know: Meghan Trainor Doesn’t Care if You’re Ready For This Jelly
- Kid Ink, Ty Dolla $ign & Travis Barker Flip MAGIC!’s ‘Rude’ with Remix: Listen
- Lorde to Curate ‘The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1′ Soundtrack
- Katy Perry Gets Down with Her Summer Self in ‘This is How We Do’ Video: Watch
- [PHOTOS] MKTO At The House Of Blues
- Florida’s Most Popular Cereal Is…Special K???
- Chance the Rapper Covers ‘Arthur’ Theme Song, With Help From Wyclef Jean, Jessie Ware