Jennifer Hudson And Chaka Khan To Pay Tribute To Whitney Houston At GRAMMYs
Entertainment Tonight is reporting that [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Jennifer Hudson[/lastfm] and [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Chaka Khan[/lastfm] have both been tapped to perform an impromptu tribute to Whitney Houston at the GRAMMY Awards tomorrow night.
GRAMMY executive producer Ken Ehrlich also told CNN that it would not be a full-out production, but a very respectful tribute to the singer who had been such a huge part of the GRAMMY Awards in year’s past. Houston was a six-time GRAMMY winner and the most awarded female act of all time.
Be sure to check CBS Los Angeles for the latest on the GRAMMYs.
Get the latest from JAMZ:
- [PHOTOS] Bea Miller & Natalie La Rose Opening For Fifth Harmony
- [PHOTOS] Fifth Harmony On Stage At The Dr. Phillips Center For The Performing Arts
- [PHOTOS] Fifth Harmony Pre-Party LIVE Broadcast At Aloft With Bea Miller & Natalie La Rose
- Play What’s In Jill’s Purse For Tickets To Nick Jonas
- Enter Keyword To Win Tickets To Busch Gardens Summer Nights
- Drake is Releasing New Air Jordans
- Listen to OMI’s New ‘Cheerleader’ Remix Featuring Nicky Jam
- What Is Mariah Carey Working on with Justin Bieber and French Montana?
- Meek Mill on Drake: ‘So This is Rap Now!’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Return To Halloween Horror Nights