Jennifer Hudson And Chaka Khan To Pay Tribute To Whitney Houston At GRAMMYs
Entertainment Tonight is reporting that [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Jennifer Hudson[/lastfm] and [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Chaka Khan[/lastfm] have both been tapped to perform an impromptu tribute to Whitney Houston at the GRAMMY Awards tomorrow night.
GRAMMY executive producer Ken Ehrlich also told CNN that it would not be a full-out production, but a very respectful tribute to the singer who had been such a huge part of the GRAMMY Awards in year’s past. Houston was a six-time GRAMMY winner and the most awarded female act of all time.
Be sure to check CBS Los Angeles for the latest on the GRAMMYs.
Get the latest from JAMZ:
- Miley Cyrus Says The Twerk Is So Last Year and Introduces The ‘Nae Nae’
- You Won’t Even Recognize Missy Elliott With Her Slim New Look!
- Meghan Trainor Almost Couldn’t Finish Her Debut Album After Going On Vocal Rest
- Iggy Azalea Responds to Divorce Claims On Twitter
- [PHOTOS] Busch Gardens Tampa Howl-O-Scream Zombies Invade 101.9 AMP Radio
- Mumford & Sons Back in the Studio for Third Album with Arctic Monkeys Producer James Ford
- Dillon Francis Remixes Deadmau5 Classic ‘Some Chords': Listen
- Paramount Acquires Rights to Steamy Fanfiction Starring Harry Styles
- Fall Out Boy Play Gladiators with Rick Ross in ‘Centuries’ Video: Watch
- Lena Dunham Says Taylor Swift’s New Bonus Track is Her ‘Someday Wedding Song’