Jennifer Hudson And Chaka Khan To Pay Tribute To Whitney Houston At GRAMMYs
Entertainment Tonight is reporting that [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Jennifer Hudson[/lastfm] and [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Chaka Khan[/lastfm] have both been tapped to perform an impromptu tribute to Whitney Houston at the GRAMMY Awards tomorrow night.
GRAMMY executive producer Ken Ehrlich also told CNN that it would not be a full-out production, but a very respectful tribute to the singer who had been such a huge part of the GRAMMY Awards in year’s past. Houston was a six-time GRAMMY winner and the most awarded female act of all time.
Be sure to check CBS Los Angeles for the latest on the GRAMMYs.
Get the latest from JAMZ:
- [PHOTOS] Bebe Rexha Takes The Stage At The Ho Ho Ho Show
- [PHOTOS] Bea Miller Takes The Stage At The Ho Ho Ho Show
- [PHOTOS] Bebe Rexha Meet & Greet
- [PHOTOS] Tinashe Meet & Greet
- [PHOTOS] Meghan Trainor Meet & Greet
- New Coachella Video Features Pharrell, Lorde, Arcade Fire: Watch
- Solange Takes Azealia Banks’ Side in Iggy Azalea Feud
- Rihanna Continues to Tease New Album with French Fan Event
- Jay Z & Beyonce Outbid for L.A. Mansion By the Minecraft Guy
- 2014 In Review: Weddings, Deaths & Final Acts