Jennifer Hudson And Chaka Khan To Pay Tribute To Whitney Houston At GRAMMYs
Entertainment Tonight is reporting that [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Jennifer Hudson[/lastfm] and [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Chaka Khan[/lastfm] have both been tapped to perform an impromptu tribute to Whitney Houston at the GRAMMY Awards tomorrow night.
GRAMMY executive producer Ken Ehrlich also told CNN that it would not be a full-out production, but a very respectful tribute to the singer who had been such a huge part of the GRAMMY Awards in year’s past. Houston was a six-time GRAMMY winner and the most awarded female act of all time.
Be sure to check CBS Los Angeles for the latest on the GRAMMYs.
Get the latest from JAMZ:
- Beyoncé & Jay Z’s Cuba Anniversary Trip Deemed Legal By U.S. Government
- Lauryn Hill Dedicates Her Song ‘Black Rage’ to Ferguson: Listen
- Blood Orange’s Dev Hynes Speaks on Ferguson and Being Assaulted at Lollapalooza: Watch
- Flo Rida Teams with Sage the Gemini on Infectious New Song, ‘GDFR': Listen
- Trending: Fifth Harmony Want A VMA Really Bad…So Let’s Get Them One
- Watch Flosstradamus Connect with Fans in Short Film, ‘IRL': New Tour Dates Announced
- Cam’ron and Estelle Want to ‘Let The Show Begin’ in New Video: Watch
- Did Zac Efron & Michelle Rodriguez Call It Quits?
- A Seal Getting Slapped Into Orbit By A Whale
- Kermit The Frog Takes The ALS Ice Bucket Challenge