Entertainment Tonight is reporting that [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Jennifer Hudson[/lastfm] and [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Chaka Khan[/lastfm] have both been tapped to perform an impromptu tribute to Whitney Houston at the GRAMMY Awards tomorrow night.
GRAMMY executive producer Ken Ehrlich also told CNN that it would not be a full-out production, but a very respectful tribute to the singer who had been such a huge part of the GRAMMY Awards in year’s past. Houston was a six-time GRAMMY winner and the most awarded female act of all time.
Be sure to check CBS Los Angeles for the latest on the GRAMMYs.
Get the latest from JAMZ:
- Teyana Taylor’s Cat Face Explained
- This Video Will Make You Stop Texting And Driving Forever
- Jury Duty Causes Taylor Swift to Skip Out On VMAs
- Britney Spears Talks ‘Glory,’ Her VMA Performance and Vegas
- Niykee Heaton Announces ‘Centerfold’ Tour
- Alicia Keys Ditches Make-Up and Honors Martin Luther King, Jr. At VMAs
- Kanye West Wants ‘Unity’ & ‘Love’ with Taylor Swift
- #PhelpsFace Happened Because of Future
- Justin Bieber’s Instagram in Limbo
- Mariah Carey’s Sister Arrested for Prostitution