Jennifer Hudson And Chaka Khan To Pay Tribute To Whitney Houston At GRAMMYs
Entertainment Tonight is reporting that [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Jennifer Hudson[/lastfm] and [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Chaka Khan[/lastfm] have both been tapped to perform an impromptu tribute to Whitney Houston at the GRAMMY Awards tomorrow night.
GRAMMY executive producer Ken Ehrlich also told CNN that it would not be a full-out production, but a very respectful tribute to the singer who had been such a huge part of the GRAMMY Awards in year’s past. Houston was a six-time GRAMMY winner and the most awarded female act of all time.
Be sure to check CBS Los Angeles for the latest on the GRAMMYs.
Get the latest from JAMZ:
- Watch the ’50 Shades of Grey’ Trailer: the ‘Turn Down for What’ Edition
- Stream Tomorrowland EDM Fest’s Second Weekend Live in Belgium All Weekend
- Kesha Once Broke Into Prince’s House to Drop Off Her Album
- T.I., Fall Out Boy & London Grammar Performed ‘Live Your Life’ Together on ‘SoundClash’ and It Totally Worked
- Lil Wayne Signs Cristiano Ronaldo, Is Now a Sports Agent
- M.I.A. Drops New Song, ‘Gold’
- Watch Ex-Porn Star Sasha Grey DJ Mexico City’s Electric Colors Festival
- Amy Winehouse the Subject of New Comic Book
- Listen To Dustin And Score Your Tickets To See R5 At The Hard Rock Live!