Jennifer Hudson And Chaka Khan To Pay Tribute To Whitney Houston At GRAMMYs
Entertainment Tonight is reporting that [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Jennifer Hudson[/lastfm] and [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Chaka Khan[/lastfm] have both been tapped to perform an impromptu tribute to Whitney Houston at the GRAMMY Awards tomorrow night.
GRAMMY executive producer Ken Ehrlich also told CNN that it would not be a full-out production, but a very respectful tribute to the singer who had been such a huge part of the GRAMMY Awards in year’s past. Houston was a six-time GRAMMY winner and the most awarded female act of all time.
Be sure to check CBS Los Angeles for the latest on the GRAMMYs.
Get the latest from JAMZ:
- iZombie Recap: Episode 3, ‘The Exterminator’
- Taylor Swift Has a Foolproof Way of Getting Through April Fools’ Day
- Nick Jonas Gets a Little Seedy in Miami For His New ‘Chains’ Video: Watch
- Wale and Jerry Seinfeld Call Rick Ross in New Video: Watch
- News Anchor Reads Kanye West Lyrics and it’s ‘Awesome’
- Romeo Santos Discusses Overcoming Jitters for ‘Furious 7′ Acting Debut
- Reality Check For 4/1/15: Tara Reid Too Skinny, April Fools’ Day Facts, Texting Prank
- Spooky TV Shows Are On the Rise: 5 To Watch Out For
- Beastie Boys’ Adam Horovitz Gives Advice to Teenagers
- Honda Pulls April Fools Prank with Selfie Car