Entertainment Tonight is reporting that [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Jennifer Hudson[/lastfm] and [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Chaka Khan[/lastfm] have both been tapped to perform an impromptu tribute to Whitney Houston at the GRAMMY Awards tomorrow night.
GRAMMY executive producer Ken Ehrlich also told CNN that it would not be a full-out production, but a very respectful tribute to the singer who had been such a huge part of the GRAMMY Awards in year’s past. Houston was a six-time GRAMMY winner and the most awarded female act of all time.
Be sure to check CBS Los Angeles for the latest on the GRAMMYs.
Get the latest from JAMZ:
- Celebrate the Season with #GivingTuesday
- 100 Years of Men’s Hairstyles
- Join The AMP Squad At Altamonte Mall On Black Friday For Your Opportunity To Win Tickets To See Mac Miller!
- Mack Wilds Wants an old School Romance on ‘Love In The 90z’
- The 11 Most Popular Things To Do On Thanksgiving
- Listen To Katy Perry’s New Christmas Song In H&M Commercial
- Justin Bieber Cancels Colbert Appearance, Possibly Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade Apperance
- Christina Aguilera, Ed Sheeran to Perform on ‘A Home For The Holidays’
- 5 Completely Random Facts About Thanksgiving
- Adele’s ’25’ Has Already Sold Over 2.4 Million Copies, Breaks Record In Just 3 Days