[BREAKING NEWS] Whitney Houston Dead At 48
[photogallerylink id=76748 align=left]News outlets, including TMZ, are reporting that Whitney Houston passed away this afternoon at the age of 48. The news has been confirmed by Ms. Houston’s publicist.
Details on the death of the singer, whose career was sidelined with drug abuse and her marriage to Bobby Brown, are slowly coming in, but the cause of death has yet to be established. According to Mark Rosen of the Beverly Hills Police Department, she was found in her room at the Beverly Hilton Hotel not breathing this afternoon. She was then officially pronounced dead at 3:55 PM, PT.
Rosen said that there appeared to be no criminal intent.
Get the latest from JAMZ:
- Dr. Luke Files Lawsuit Against Kesha’s Mother, Accuses Her of ‘Tortious Interference’
- Style Files: Kim Cesarion on Suits and Stockholm Fashion
- Interview: Usher Talks ‘UR Experience’ Tour, ‘Hands of Stone,’ Bieber and Strippers
- Taylor Swift Says She Was ‘Never Taught the Definition of Feminism’ as a Little Girl, Wishes She Had Been
- This Taylor Swift/Beyoncé Mashup Will Change Your Life
- Taylor Swift on Why ‘1989’ Song ‘How You Get the Girl’ Could Result in a Restraining Order: Watch
- Girl Wakes Up From Surgery, Upset She’s Not Nicki Minaj! [Video]
- ‘Frozen,’ ‘Walking Dead,’ Dog Spider: Halloween Costume Guide 2014
- Eminem Reveals ‘ShadyXV’ Tracklist Featuring Big Sean, Danny Brown, Skylar Grey
- T-PAIN Sings Better Without Auto-Tune