[photogallerylink id=76748 align=left]News outlets, including TMZ, are reporting that Whitney Houston passed away this afternoon at the age of 48. The news has been confirmed by Ms. Houston’s publicist.
Details on the death of the singer, whose career was sidelined with drug abuse and her marriage to Bobby Brown, are slowly coming in, but the cause of death has yet to be established. According to Mark Rosen of the Beverly Hills Police Department, she was found in her room at the Beverly Hilton Hotel not breathing this afternoon. She was then officially pronounced dead at 3:55 PM, PT.
Rosen said that there appeared to be no criminal intent.
Get the latest from JAMZ:
- DJ AM’s Extremes Captured in ‘As I AM’ Documentary
- AMP Fringe Pick 5.29.16: Edgar Allan
- AMP Fringe Pick 5.28.16: Lil Women: A Rap Musical
- An Electric Bounce House Ticket Tag Thursday!
- Want To Meet Selena Gomez? Here’s How To Win.
- Chance The Rapper Drops ‘No Problem’ Video Featuring Lil Wayne & 2 Chainz
- Kanye West Debuts Merch Inspired by Mother Donda
- Fetty Wap Goes Back to High School in ‘Wake Up’ Music Video
- [PHOTOS] #ResetYourPreset At Circle K For Free Gas!
- Zayn Releases Seven ‘Like I Would’ Remixes