[photogallerylink id=76748 align=left]News outlets, including TMZ, are reporting that Whitney Houston passed away this afternoon at the age of 48. The news has been confirmed by Ms. Houston’s publicist.
Details on the death of the singer, whose career was sidelined with drug abuse and her marriage to Bobby Brown, are slowly coming in, but the cause of death has yet to be established. According to Mark Rosen of the Beverly Hills Police Department, she was found in her room at the Beverly Hilton Hotel not breathing this afternoon. She was then officially pronounced dead at 3:55 PM, PT.
Rosen said that there appeared to be no criminal intent.
Get the latest from JAMZ:
- Kendrick Lamar, The Weeknd, Katy Perry Lead VMA Nominees
- Why I Took My Parents To The Club
- Women Shine In New Action Movies
- OneRepublic Cover Oasis’ ‘Champagne Supernova’
- Selena Fans Love This Tiny Baby’s Photo Shoot
- The Difference Between “Going Out” and “Hanging Out”
- RZA and Wu-Tang Clan Make Fresh, Tasty Raps for Chipotle
- How To Declutter Your Closet
- Meet The Amazing Artist Who Turns Stretch Marks Into Art
- “All The Feels” For 7.25.17