Chad Ochocinco Changing His Name… Again
[photogallerylink id=56917 align=right]Chad Ochocinco is done looking like a fool. He’s been telling people he’s changing his name back to Chad Johnson before he marries Basketball Wives, Evelyn Lozada, this summer. He says he doesn’t want her to have a dumb made up last name like he has… that’s the smartest thing he’s probably ever said.
What’s new on JAMZ:
- This Is What TIDAL Looked Like in 1919
- 9 Ways to Get Your Zombie Fix After ‘The Walking Dead’ Season Finale
- Martin Garrix Debuts Ed Sheeran-Featuring Song ‘Rewind Repeat It’ at Ultra: Watch
- No, Kanye West’s ‘So Help Me God’ Is Not on TIDAL Right Now
- Robert Plant & Diplo May Be Collaborating
- Stream Jay Z’s TIDAL Press Conference
- Deadmau5 Blasts Krewella for Allegedly Unplugged Set at Ultra
- Did TIDAL’s Star-Studded Promo Use Producer’s Song Without Asking?
- Fifth Harmony Are the Wolves of Wall Street in ‘Worth It’ Video Featuring Kid Ink: Watch
- The TIDAL Promo Video Is So Illuminati It Hurts