[photogallerylink id=56917 align=right]Chad Ochocinco is done looking like a fool. He’s been telling people he’s changing his name back to Chad Johnson before he marries Basketball Wives, Evelyn Lozada, this summer. He says he doesn’t want her to have a dumb made up last name like he has… that’s the smartest thing he’s probably ever said.
What’s new on JAMZ:
- Listen To Win Tickets To Leu Garden’s Dinosaur Invasion
- Play Battle Of The Hoods To Win Gabriel Iglesias Tickets
- “Split” Movie Passes This Weekend Of Winning
- Play ‘Show Tune Tuesdays’ To Win A Digital Download of ‘Starboy’
- Play “Beat My Tweet” To Win Advance Screening Passes To “The Space Between Us”
- Jackie Evancho on Inauguration Performance: ‘I’m Hoping that I Can Bring People Together’
- Ed Sheeran on Keeping ‘Shape of You’
- The Chainsmokers are Taking Their Moms to the GRAMMYs
- Meek Mill Challenges Drake to Boxing Match?
- Kesha is Collaborating with Eagles of Death Metal