Chad Ochocinco Changing His Name… Again
[photogallerylink id=56917 align=right]Chad Ochocinco is done looking like a fool. He’s been telling people he’s changing his name back to Chad Johnson before he marries Basketball Wives, Evelyn Lozada, this summer. He says he doesn’t want her to have a dumb made up last name like he has… that’s the smartest thing he’s probably ever said.
What’s new on JAMZ:
- New “Orlando Eye” Set To Open in 2015
- Deadmau5 Test Drives Race Car, Tattoos Logo on Arm
- VIDEO: Guy Taking A Selfie Gets Kicked In The Head By Train Conductor
- Interview: Iggy Azalea On Fame, ‘Fancy’ and the Unattractively Talented
- 10 Women Who Should Headline Coachella In 2015
- Watch Taylor Swift Surprise a Fan at Her Bridal Shower
- Jay Z Is Bringing His Made in America Festival to the West Coast, While Still Keeping It In Philly
- Miley Cyrus Hospitalized For Severe Allergic Reaction, Cancels Shows
- Are Jay Z & Beyoncé Touring Together This Summer?
- Disclosure Points EDM Back to the Future