Chad Ochocinco Changing His Name… Again
[photogallerylink id=56917 align=right]Chad Ochocinco is done looking like a fool. He’s been telling people he’s changing his name back to Chad Johnson before he marries Basketball Wives, Evelyn Lozada, this summer. He says he doesn’t want her to have a dumb made up last name like he has… that’s the smartest thing he’s probably ever said.
What’s new on JAMZ:
- Check Out Rihanna’s Sensual New Rogue Man Fragrance Ads
- Ibiza: Apparently, EDM Fans Can’t Afford It
- Katy Perry Isn’t Part of the Illuminati — But She’d Like to Be
- Listen to Dustin Every Morning To Win Backstage Passes To See One Republic!
- Ne-Yo Shows What ‘Money Can’t Buy’ in New Video: Watch
- Jennifer Lopez & Fat Joe Are Back Together on ‘Stressin”: Listen
- Score A $100 Staples Gift Card For Your Back To School Shopping!
- Win Tickets To See DJ Ideal Spin At The Groove ℠ Universal CityWalk
- Sam Smith’s Video for ‘I’m Not The Only One’ Gives Us a Very Sad Dianna Agron
- Michael Jackson’s Neverland Ranch Could Be Yours For $50 Million