Ricky Williams Says He’s Finally Retiring From The NFL
[photogallerylink id=72801 align=left]Ricky Williams is retiring from the NFL. Again. He will end a career that included five 1,000 yard seasons, but will most likely be remembered for off the field antics.
The 34-year-old Williams told the Baltimore Ravens on Tuesday he wouldn’t be back to fulfill the second year of his contract.
This news marks the end of a career that was among the most intriguing in NFL history. He has had a peculiar career, to say the least. It has been punctuated by odd photo opportunities, his fondness for marijuana, a brief stint playing football in Canada, and an early retirement at the age of 27.
The Heisman Award winner played for the New Orleans Saints, Miami Dolphins, and finished his career with the Baltimore Ravens.
Will Ricky Williams remain retired this time? In other words, will he keep playing on the grass or start smoking it?
What’s new on JAMZ?
- Freddie Mercury Gets a Good Laugh at Kanye West’s Cover of ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’
- ‘Terminator 2′ is an Adorable Movie When Voiced by Children
- Deadmau5 Built a Very Scary Fire Pit in His Backyard
- Enrique Iglesias’ Summer: From Smearing Blood on Himself to Minor Traffic Violations
- Becky G Releases New Song “We Are Mexico” And Targets Donald Trump
- 13 Funniest Tweets on the Disastrous #AskELJames Twitter Q&A
- New At 9: Jason Derulo ‘Cheyenne’
- Justin Bieber Gets Graffiti-‘d On in Skrillex and Diplo’s ‘Where Are Ü Now’ Video
- Rihanna’s Bad Girl BET Awards Moment Was Completely Staged, Obviously
- Iggy Azalea Says This is Why ‘Pretty Girls’ Won’t Be the Song of the Summer