Ricky Williams Says He’s Finally Retiring From The NFL
[photogallerylink id=72801 align=left]Ricky Williams is retiring from the NFL. Again. He will end a career that included five 1,000 yard seasons, but will most likely be remembered for off the field antics.
The 34-year-old Williams told the Baltimore Ravens on Tuesday he wouldn’t be back to fulfill the second year of his contract.
This news marks the end of a career that was among the most intriguing in NFL history. He has had a peculiar career, to say the least. It has been punctuated by odd photo opportunities, his fondness for marijuana, a brief stint playing football in Canada, and an early retirement at the age of 27.
The Heisman Award winner played for the New Orleans Saints, Miami Dolphins, and finished his career with the Baltimore Ravens.
Will Ricky Williams remain retired this time? In other words, will he keep playing on the grass or start smoking it?
What’s new on JAMZ?
- Justin Timberlake is Making a Concert Film
- T-Pain will Move to Australia if Donald Trump Becomes President, Probably
- Behind The Scenes At The MTV VMAs
- To Deadmau5’s Delight, ‘We Are Your Friends’ Had One of the Worst Film Openings Ever
- The Weeknd Says Lana Del Rey is the ‘Girl in My Music’
- Kanye West and Travis Scott’s Release NSFW ‘P— On Your Grave’
- Five Reasons Kanye West Should Run for President Now, Bro!
- 5 Seconds Of Summer’s Ashton Irwin Chips His Tooth, While Drumming
- Robin Thicke: ‘ ‘I Can’t Feel My Face’ Is My Favorite Song of the Summer’
- Tyga Shares ‘Stimulated’ Video Staring Kylie Jenner