Ricky Williams Says He’s Finally Retiring From The NFL
[photogallerylink id=72801 align=left]Ricky Williams is retiring from the NFL. Again. He will end a career that included five 1,000 yard seasons, but will most likely be remembered for off the field antics.
The 34-year-old Williams told the Baltimore Ravens on Tuesday he wouldn’t be back to fulfill the second year of his contract.
This news marks the end of a career that was among the most intriguing in NFL history. He has had a peculiar career, to say the least. It has been punctuated by odd photo opportunities, his fondness for marijuana, a brief stint playing football in Canada, and an early retirement at the age of 27.
The Heisman Award winner played for the New Orleans Saints, Miami Dolphins, and finished his career with the Baltimore Ravens.
Will Ricky Williams remain retired this time? In other words, will he keep playing on the grass or start smoking it?
What’s new on JAMZ?
- Win Tickets to See Walk The Moon
- Jamie Foxx Announces New Album ‘Hollywood’
- Pitbull’s Next Album Is Called ‘Dale’ & Everything Is Right with the World
- Kanye West Got Served at LAX—& Threw the Papers Out the Window
- Win a Trip to See Mumford & Sons in NYC: Play Pingo
- Wanna Be Fall Out Boy’s Assistant for a Day? Their ‘Uma Thurman’ Video May (or May Not) Deter You
- Want Jay Z or Jack White to Call You? Subscribe to TIDAL
- New Music to Know: LunchMoney Lewis Wants To Make Your Life More Fun
- A$AP Rocky Threatened to Punch a Guy at a London Bagel Shop, But He’s Over It
- Chris Brown Shows Off His New Baby Daughter: See the Photo