Ricky Williams Says He’s Finally Retiring From The NFL
[photogallerylink id=72801 align=left]Ricky Williams is retiring from the NFL. Again. He will end a career that included five 1,000 yard seasons, but will most likely be remembered for off the field antics.
The 34-year-old Williams told the Baltimore Ravens on Tuesday he wouldn’t be back to fulfill the second year of his contract.
This news marks the end of a career that was among the most intriguing in NFL history. He has had a peculiar career, to say the least. It has been punctuated by odd photo opportunities, his fondness for marijuana, a brief stint playing football in Canada, and an early retirement at the age of 27.
The Heisman Award winner played for the New Orleans Saints, Miami Dolphins, and finished his career with the Baltimore Ravens.
Will Ricky Williams remain retired this time? In other words, will he keep playing on the grass or start smoking it?
What’s new on JAMZ?
- Ultra Music Festival in Miami Goes 18 and Over
- Usher Bringing ‘UR Experience’ Fall Tour To Amway Center In December
- Petition Asks TBS, Time Warner to Drop CeeLo Green’s Reality Show After Tweets About Consent
- Zedd Fronts Anti-Smoking Campaign for The Real Cost: Watch Acoustic ‘Stay the Night’ Performance
- Justin Bieber Arrested on Assault, Dangerous Driving Charges After ATV Accident
- Diplo, Skrillex Booed Off the Stage at Burning Man After Queuing Up ‘Turn Down for What’
- Chris Brown Pleads Guilty in D.C. Assault Case
- Jessie Ware Collaborates with Dev Hynes on ‘Want Your Feeling': Listen
- New Kanye West Song Snippets Appear on ‘Kardashians': Listen to ‘Awesome’
- Maroon 5 Bringing 2015 World Tour To Tampa