Ricky Williams Says He’s Finally Retiring From The NFL
[photogallerylink id=72801 align=left]Ricky Williams is retiring from the NFL. Again. He will end a career that included five 1,000 yard seasons, but will most likely be remembered for off the field antics.
The 34-year-old Williams told the Baltimore Ravens on Tuesday he wouldn’t be back to fulfill the second year of his contract.
This news marks the end of a career that was among the most intriguing in NFL history. He has had a peculiar career, to say the least. It has been punctuated by odd photo opportunities, his fondness for marijuana, a brief stint playing football in Canada, and an early retirement at the age of 27.
The Heisman Award winner played for the New Orleans Saints, Miami Dolphins, and finished his career with the Baltimore Ravens.
Will Ricky Williams remain retired this time? In other words, will he keep playing on the grass or start smoking it?
What’s new on JAMZ?
- Jaden Smith Gets a Love Interest in Kylie Jenner for ‘Blue Ocean’ Video: Watch
- Wayne Coyne Talks Shelved Kesha Project, Sides with Singer in Dr. Luke Controversy
- Tyga Disses Nicki Minaj, Drake: ‘He’s Just Fake to Me’
- Hang Out With 101.9 AMP Radio At The Orlando Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Walk!
- Watch Floyd Mayweather Beat Justin Bieber with a Baseball Bat in a Boxing Ring, Courtesy of ‘Conan’
- 8-Seconds of White Noise from Taylor Swift Topped the Canadian iTunes Chart
- Sia Does ‘You’re Never Fully Dressed Without A Smile’ For ‘Annie’ Soundtrack: Listen
- Kesha Denied Dr. Luke Molested Her in Years-Old Deposition
- We Can Survive 2014: What Have the Performers Been Up To?
- Kanye West Gets All Mushy in Honor of Kim Kardashian’s Birthday