Last week’s death of Soul Train impresario Don Cornelius came as quite a shock to those in the entertainment industry and those who had become acquainted with Cornelius during his tenure as Soul Train host. Equally shocking was the unofficial report that his death came at his own hands. Rolling Stone is now reporting that coroners have officially ruled the cause of his death as a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head.
A post mortem was performed on Friday which led to the determination that he had shot himself in the head. Toxicology test results have yet to be determined.
There has still been no explanation as to what may have caused Cornelius to take his own life.
More From JAMZ:
- Play Show Tune Tuesdays To Win Advanced Screening Passes To The Diary Of A Wimpy Kid
- 101.9 AMP Radio Wants To Send YOU To SPF 2017 At The Cosmopolitan in Las Vegas!
- Play ‘What’s In Jill’s Purse?!’ To Win A Massage For Two!
- Beat My Tweet To Win Tickets To See Sabrina Carpenter
- Sail Into The Seven Seas Festival At SeaWorld
- Ja Rule Says Fyre Festival Disaster is not His Fault
- French Montana’s ‘Unforgettable’ Challenge Takes Over The Internet
- Happy National Superhero Day
- Machine Gun Kelly Drops New Track ‘Let You Go’
- Halsey’s ‘Hopeless Fountain Kingdom’ Features Quavo, Lauren Jauregui