Death Of Don Cornelius Officially Ruled Suicide
Last week’s death of Soul Train impresario Don Cornelius came as quite a shock to those in the entertainment industry and those who had become acquainted with Cornelius during his tenure as Soul Train host. Equally shocking was the unofficial report that his death came at his own hands. Rolling Stone is now reporting that coroners have officially ruled the cause of his death as a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head.
A post mortem was performed on Friday which led to the determination that he had shot himself in the head. Toxicology test results have yet to be determined.
There has still been no explanation as to what may have caused Cornelius to take his own life.
More From JAMZ:
- Ultra Music Festival in Miami Goes 18 and Over
- Usher Bringing ‘UR Experience’ Fall Tour To Amway Center In December
- Petition Asks TBS, Time Warner to Drop CeeLo Green’s Reality Show After Tweets About Consent
- Zedd Fronts Anti-Smoking Campaign for The Real Cost: Watch Acoustic ‘Stay the Night’ Performance
- Justin Bieber Arrested on Assault, Dangerous Driving Charges After ATV Accident
- Diplo, Skrillex Booed Off the Stage at Burning Man After Queuing Up ‘Turn Down for What’
- Chris Brown Pleads Guilty in D.C. Assault Case
- Jessie Ware Collaborates with Dev Hynes on ‘Want Your Feeling': Listen
- New Kanye West Song Snippets Appear on ‘Kardashians': Listen to ‘Awesome’
- Maroon 5 Bringing 2015 World Tour To Tampa