Death Of Don Cornelius Officially Ruled Suicide
Last week’s death of Soul Train impresario Don Cornelius came as quite a shock to those in the entertainment industry and those who had become acquainted with Cornelius during his tenure as Soul Train host. Equally shocking was the unofficial report that his death came at his own hands. Rolling Stone is now reporting that coroners have officially ruled the cause of his death as a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head.
A post mortem was performed on Friday which led to the determination that he had shot himself in the head. Toxicology test results have yet to be determined.
There has still been no explanation as to what may have caused Cornelius to take his own life.
More From JAMZ:
- Pharrell and United Nations Foundation Team Up for International Day of Happiness 2014
- Ke$ha Is Feeling Better and Ready to Make Music
- Musicians + Sports: American Authors on Baseball, the Red Sox and Kanye West’s Aquatic Calling
- Win A Gift Certificate For ‘Antojito’s Authenic Mexican Food’ At Universal CityWalk ®
- [PHOTOS] 1019 AMP Radio Switch Party With Rixton
- Steve Aoki ‘Cakes’ Dog Whisperer Cesar Millan After Emergency Pooch Training
- Tiesto, Hardwell, Calvin Harris & Steve Angello Lead Electric Daisy Carnival NY 2014 Lineup
- Jennifer Lopez’s Drops New Single, ‘I Luh Ya Papi’ Featuring French Montana
- Skrillex & Boys Noize Go Interstellar for New Dog Blood Video ‘Chella Ride’
- New Study Finds That Some People Are Incapable of Enjoying Music