[photogallerylink id=75085 align=left]The official site for the GRAMMYs, GRAMMY.com, is now listing [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Chris Brown[/lastfm] as a newly added performer for the awards show. It will be the first time that Breezy appears on the GRAMMY stage since the 2009 incident when he assaulted [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Rihanna[/lastfm] during GRAMMY weekend. That year, both were scheduled to appear on the show but cancelled at the last minute.
The official site for the GRAMMYs, GRAMMY.com, is now listing him as an official performer. This year he is nominated for three GRAMMY Awards including Best R&B album for F.A.M.E., Best Rap Performance and Best Rap Song for Look At Me Now.
Other performers for the festivities include [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Adele[/lastfm], [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Katy Perry[/lastfm], [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Bruno Mars[/lastfm] and [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Nicki Minaj[/lastfm]. The 54th annual GRAMMY Awards take place this Sunday evening at 8 PM on CBS.
What’s new on JAMZ?
- Selena Gomez, Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran, More Announced as GRAMMY Presenters
- Listen to Gwen Stefani’s New Single ‘Make Me Like You’
- Listen For Back-To-Back Beyoncé To Win Tickets To The Formation World Tour
- Kanye West’s MSG Event Redefines Record Release Shows and Fashion Shows
- Jason Derulo Gets ‘Naked’ in New Video with K. Michelle
- Puppy Monkey Baby Gets a Remix
- Hailey Baldwin Clarifies Relationship with Justin Bieber
- Meghan Trainor Debuts New Hair Color
- Justin Bieber and Skrillex’s ‘Where Are U Now?” – Behind the Song
- Kanye West Reveals ‘The Life of Pablo’ Album Cover