Chris Brown Performing At The GRAMMYs
[photogallerylink id=75085 align=left]The official site for the GRAMMYs, GRAMMY.com, is now listing [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Chris Brown[/lastfm] as a newly added performer for the awards show. It will be the first time that Breezy appears on the GRAMMY stage since the 2009 incident when he assaulted [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Rihanna[/lastfm] during GRAMMY weekend. That year, both were scheduled to appear on the show but cancelled at the last minute.
The official site for the GRAMMYs, GRAMMY.com, is now listing him as an official performer. This year he is nominated for three GRAMMY Awards including Best R&B album for F.A.M.E., Best Rap Performance and Best Rap Song for Look At Me Now.
Other performers for the festivities include [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Adele[/lastfm], [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Katy Perry[/lastfm], [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Bruno Mars[/lastfm] and [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Nicki Minaj[/lastfm]. The 54th annual GRAMMY Awards take place this Sunday evening at 8 PM on CBS.
What’s new on JAMZ?
- A Seal Getting Slapped Into Orbit By A Whale
- Kermit The Frog Takes The ALS Ice Bucket Challenge
- Jill’s Fabulous Friend: The 80s Are Coming Back…But Not Leg Warmers
- Jill’s Fabulous Friend: Whiten Those Teeth Or Don’t Smile
- 5 Seconds of Summer Already Working on New Album
- Honey Nut Cheerios Ad Might Have Revealed Usher’s New Album Title
- Justin Bieber, Bodyguard Sued in Alleged Hawaii Photographer Assault Case
- Taylor Swift Will Not Sing About Exes, Air Dirty Laundry on ‘1989’
- Rita Ora Walks Out of Interview After Calvin Harris Mention
- Listen to a Preview of Ariana Grande’s ‘Too Close’