Chris Brown Performing At The GRAMMYs
[photogallerylink id=75085 align=left]The official site for the GRAMMYs, GRAMMY.com, is now listing [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Chris Brown[/lastfm] as a newly added performer for the awards show. It will be the first time that Breezy appears on the GRAMMY stage since the 2009 incident when he assaulted [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Rihanna[/lastfm] during GRAMMY weekend. That year, both were scheduled to appear on the show but cancelled at the last minute.
The official site for the GRAMMYs, GRAMMY.com, is now listing him as an official performer. This year he is nominated for three GRAMMY Awards including Best R&B album for F.A.M.E., Best Rap Performance and Best Rap Song for Look At Me Now.
Other performers for the festivities include [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Adele[/lastfm], [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Katy Perry[/lastfm], [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Bruno Mars[/lastfm] and [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Nicki Minaj[/lastfm]. The 54th annual GRAMMY Awards take place this Sunday evening at 8 PM on CBS.
What’s new on JAMZ?
- Justin Bieber Scrapped a Whole Album, Is Working on New One with Kanye West, Rick Rubin
- Madonna: Calling TIDAL the llluminati Is ‘the Highest of Compliments’
- Did Louis Tomlinson Diss Zayn Malik at a Recent Show?
- Watch the First Episode of Hayley Williams’ New Beauty Web Series ‘Kiss Off’
- Ed Sheeran Reveals Late Summer U.S. Tour Dates
- Fashion Find Of The Week: DSW Studded Rust Sandals
- Fifth Harmony Say Zayn Malik Leaving One Direction is ‘the End of an Era’
- Louis Tomlinson, Naughty Boy Feud on Twitter Over Zayn Malik Tweet
- This Is What TIDAL Looked Like in 1919
- Ed Sheeran Extends North American Tour With Orlando Date