Chris Brown Performing At The GRAMMYs
[photogallerylink id=75085 align=left]The official site for the GRAMMYs, GRAMMY.com, is now listing [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Chris Brown[/lastfm] as a newly added performer for the awards show. It will be the first time that Breezy appears on the GRAMMY stage since the 2009 incident when he assaulted [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Rihanna[/lastfm] during GRAMMY weekend. That year, both were scheduled to appear on the show but cancelled at the last minute.
The official site for the GRAMMYs, GRAMMY.com, is now listing him as an official performer. This year he is nominated for three GRAMMY Awards including Best R&B album for F.A.M.E., Best Rap Performance and Best Rap Song for Look At Me Now.
Other performers for the festivities include [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Adele[/lastfm], [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Katy Perry[/lastfm], [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Bruno Mars[/lastfm] and [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Nicki Minaj[/lastfm]. The 54th annual GRAMMY Awards take place this Sunday evening at 8 PM on CBS.
What’s new on JAMZ?
- Kendrick Lamar Announces ‘Kunta’s Groove Sessions’ Tour
- Gigi Hadid Opens Up about Taylor Swift, #SquadGoals
- Here Are Snacks Every Sleep Deprived College Kid Should Be Making
- Amber Rose Forgives Kanye West and Wiz Khalifa in Emotional ‘Slut Walk’ Speech
- Fetty Wap’s Debut Crowned No. 1 Album in the Country, Drake and Future Slide to No. 2
- Listen to Drake and Beyonce’s Official Version of “Can I”
- Reasons To Adopt A Pet
- Selena Gomez Announces ‘Revival Tour’ Dates
- Sam Smith Releases ‘Writing’s On The Wall’ Video
- Taylor Swift’s ‘Squad’ Gets Scary ‘Saturday Night Live’ Treatment