[photogallerylink id=75085 align=left]The official site for the GRAMMYs, GRAMMY.com, is now listing [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Chris Brown[/lastfm] as a newly added performer for the awards show. It will be the first time that Breezy appears on the GRAMMY stage since the 2009 incident when he assaulted [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Rihanna[/lastfm] during GRAMMY weekend. That year, both were scheduled to appear on the show but cancelled at the last minute.
The official site for the GRAMMYs, GRAMMY.com, is now listing him as an official performer. This year he is nominated for three GRAMMY Awards including Best R&B album for F.A.M.E., Best Rap Performance and Best Rap Song for Look At Me Now.
Other performers for the festivities include [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Adele[/lastfm], [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Katy Perry[/lastfm], [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Bruno Mars[/lastfm] and [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Nicki Minaj[/lastfm]. The 54th annual GRAMMY Awards take place this Sunday evening at 8 PM on CBS.
What’s new on JAMZ?
- Stream Kanye West’s ‘Yeezy Season 3’ Live from Madison Square Garden
- Outkast, Diddy, Future Featured in Organized Noize Documentary
- G-Eazy Wrestles with Hard Won Success on ‘Me, Myself and I’
- Eva Longoria Performs Flo Rida’s ‘Low’ on ‘Lip Sync Battle’
- Kanye West Releases Yeezy Season 2 Fashion Zine
- The Frustrations Of Putting On Eyeliner
- Sia, P!nk, Eddie Vedder Cover Beatles Songs in Netflix Series
- Artist Sues Wu-Tang Clan and Martin Shkreli for $2 Million
- Halsey Hates Being Called ‘Tri-Bi’
- Gwen Stefani to Perform Live Music Video During GRAMMYs