[photogallerylink id=75085 align=left]The official site for the GRAMMYs, GRAMMY.com, is now listing [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Chris Brown[/lastfm] as a newly added performer for the awards show. It will be the first time that Breezy appears on the GRAMMY stage since the 2009 incident when he assaulted [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Rihanna[/lastfm] during GRAMMY weekend. That year, both were scheduled to appear on the show but cancelled at the last minute.
The official site for the GRAMMYs, GRAMMY.com, is now listing him as an official performer. This year he is nominated for three GRAMMY Awards including Best R&B album for F.A.M.E., Best Rap Performance and Best Rap Song for Look At Me Now.
Other performers for the festivities include [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Adele[/lastfm], [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Katy Perry[/lastfm], [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Bruno Mars[/lastfm] and [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Nicki Minaj[/lastfm]. The 54th annual GRAMMY Awards take place this Sunday evening at 8 PM on CBS.
What’s new on JAMZ?
- Reality Check For 12/1/15: Amy Schumer Poses Partially Nude, Most Powerful People In Media, Record Breaking Captain America Trailor
- The Top States With The Worst And Best Drivers
- Watch Christina Milian’s Music Video for ‘Do It’ Featuring Lil Wayne
- Watch ‘Red Lips’ the Wild New Clip from Skrillex
- Girl Needs Emergency Surgery From Hair Tie On Wrist
- Cyber Monday Music Deals—From Taylor Swift to Queen, Save on CDs
- Adam Lambert Counters Anti-Gay Petition
- Listen to Sia’s New Track ‘One Million Bullets’
- Drake on Adele’s ‘Hotline Bling’ Remix Offer: “I’ll Do Anything with Adele”
- Erykah Badu Shades Iggy Azalea at Soul Train Music Awards: “What You’re Doing Is Definitely Not Rap”