[photogallerylink id=75085 align=left]The official site for the GRAMMYs, GRAMMY.com, is now listing [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Chris Brown[/lastfm] as a newly added performer for the awards show. It will be the first time that Breezy appears on the GRAMMY stage since the 2009 incident when he assaulted [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Rihanna[/lastfm] during GRAMMY weekend. That year, both were scheduled to appear on the show but cancelled at the last minute.
The official site for the GRAMMYs, GRAMMY.com, is now listing him as an official performer. This year he is nominated for three GRAMMY Awards including Best R&B album for F.A.M.E., Best Rap Performance and Best Rap Song for Look At Me Now.
Other performers for the festivities include [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Adele[/lastfm], [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Katy Perry[/lastfm], [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Bruno Mars[/lastfm] and [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Nicki Minaj[/lastfm]. The 54th annual GRAMMY Awards take place this Sunday evening at 8 PM on CBS.
What’s new on JAMZ?
- Beat My Tweet To Win Tickets To Bryson Tiller
- Listen To Win Tickets To See The Hitman’s Bodyguard In Theaters
- Play SnapChad To Win Tickets To Kid Cudi
- Play ‘Show Tune Tuesdays’ To Win Fandango Tickets To See The Hitman’s Bodyguard
- Play What’s In Jill’s Purse To Win Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining
- Join 1019 AMP Radio for The Insane Inflatable 5K
- Selena Gomez Confirms Marshmello Collaboration
- Fergie Reveals ‘Double Dutchess’ Tracklist
- Fetty Wap Releases New Song ‘There She Go’
- Kanye West and Kid Cudi in Japan Working on Secret Project: Report