Chris Brown Performing At The GRAMMYs
[photogallerylink id=75085 align=left]The official site for the GRAMMYs, GRAMMY.com, is now listing [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Chris Brown[/lastfm] as a newly added performer for the awards show. It will be the first time that Breezy appears on the GRAMMY stage since the 2009 incident when he assaulted [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Rihanna[/lastfm] during GRAMMY weekend. That year, both were scheduled to appear on the show but cancelled at the last minute.
The official site for the GRAMMYs, GRAMMY.com, is now listing him as an official performer. This year he is nominated for three GRAMMY Awards including Best R&B album for F.A.M.E., Best Rap Performance and Best Rap Song for Look At Me Now.
Other performers for the festivities include [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Adele[/lastfm], [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Katy Perry[/lastfm], [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Bruno Mars[/lastfm] and [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Nicki Minaj[/lastfm]. The 54th annual GRAMMY Awards take place this Sunday evening at 8 PM on CBS.
What’s new on JAMZ?
- Musicians Dress Up for Halloween 2014: See Their Costumes
- David Guetta Hits the Formula 1 Track in ‘Dangerous’ Video: Watch
- Nae Nae Dance Originators Tell Miley Cyrus She’s Doing it Wrong
- Interview: Bea Miller Dreams of Ed Sheeran, Nirvana, Non-Slutty Halloween Costumes
- Chris Brown Settles D.C. Assault Lawsuit
- Pharrell Teases New N.E.R.D. Album
- Nicki Minaj Drops ‘Pinkprint’ Teaser on Instagram: Watch
- Lorde Calls Kanye West Her ‘Idol,’ Discusses Their Awkward First Phone Call
- Kendrick Lamar Performs ‘i’ at LeBron James’ First Home Game in Cleveland: Watch
- New Music To Know: Dej Loaf Puts Detroit on the Map, Again