Chris Brown Performing At The GRAMMYs
[photogallerylink id=75085 align=left]The official site for the GRAMMYs, GRAMMY.com, is now listing [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Chris Brown[/lastfm] as a newly added performer for the awards show. It will be the first time that Breezy appears on the GRAMMY stage since the 2009 incident when he assaulted [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Rihanna[/lastfm] during GRAMMY weekend. That year, both were scheduled to appear on the show but cancelled at the last minute.
The official site for the GRAMMYs, GRAMMY.com, is now listing him as an official performer. This year he is nominated for three GRAMMY Awards including Best R&B album for F.A.M.E., Best Rap Performance and Best Rap Song for Look At Me Now.
Other performers for the festivities include [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Adele[/lastfm], [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Katy Perry[/lastfm], [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Bruno Mars[/lastfm] and [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Nicki Minaj[/lastfm]. The 54th annual GRAMMY Awards take place this Sunday evening at 8 PM on CBS.
What’s new on JAMZ?
- Ed Sheeran Lands Role In ‘Sons Of Anarchy’ Creator’s Latest Medieval Drama
- Bobby Brown Releases Statement about Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Death
- Kelly Clarkson Covers Taylor Swift’s ‘Blank Space’
- Kanye Throws Mic and Storms Off Stage at Pan Am Games
- Fashion Find Of The Week: Silver Cuff Bracelet From Charlotte Russe
- Play It Don’t Play It: Austin Mahone “Dirty Work”
- Meek Mill Premieres ‘All Eyes on You’ Video with Nicki Minaj and Chris Brown
- Avril Lavigne Performs For The First Time In Year, Debuts New Single ‘Fly’ At Special Olympics
- Kanye to Caitlyn Jenner: ‘You Couldn’t Have Been Up Against More’
- Taylor Swift Drags Left Shark Into Her Feud With Katy Perry