[photogallerylink id=75085 align=left]The official site for the GRAMMYs, GRAMMY.com, is now listing [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Chris Brown[/lastfm] as a newly added performer for the awards show. It will be the first time that Breezy appears on the GRAMMY stage since the 2009 incident when he assaulted [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Rihanna[/lastfm] during GRAMMY weekend. That year, both were scheduled to appear on the show but cancelled at the last minute.
The official site for the GRAMMYs, GRAMMY.com, is now listing him as an official performer. This year he is nominated for three GRAMMY Awards including Best R&B album for F.A.M.E., Best Rap Performance and Best Rap Song for Look At Me Now.
Other performers for the festivities include [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Adele[/lastfm], [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Katy Perry[/lastfm], [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Bruno Mars[/lastfm] and [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Nicki Minaj[/lastfm]. The 54th annual GRAMMY Awards take place this Sunday evening at 8 PM on CBS.
What’s new on JAMZ?
- Beat My Tweet To Win Movie Passes To See Jason Bourne
- Play Show Tune Tuesdays To Win Barbershop: The Next Cut On Blu-ray Disc
- Chance the Rapper & Dwayne Wade Surprise Lollapalooza Crowd
- The 90’s Are Back And “I Want My MTV”
- Kanye West’s Cries in New Video ‘Wolves’
- Listen to the Soundtrack for ‘The Land’
- Jason Derulo Drops Funky New Track ‘Kiss the Sky’
- Snoop Dogg Says Hell No to Hot Dogs
- The Game Announces 19-Date American Tour
- Skrillex and Valentino Khan Drop ‘Slam Dunk’