Chris Brown Performing At The GRAMMYs
[photogallerylink id=75085 align=left]The official site for the GRAMMYs, GRAMMY.com, is now listing [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Chris Brown[/lastfm] as a newly added performer for the awards show. It will be the first time that Breezy appears on the GRAMMY stage since the 2009 incident when he assaulted [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Rihanna[/lastfm] during GRAMMY weekend. That year, both were scheduled to appear on the show but cancelled at the last minute.
The official site for the GRAMMYs, GRAMMY.com, is now listing him as an official performer. This year he is nominated for three GRAMMY Awards including Best R&B album for F.A.M.E., Best Rap Performance and Best Rap Song for Look At Me Now.
Other performers for the festivities include [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Adele[/lastfm], [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Katy Perry[/lastfm], [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Bruno Mars[/lastfm] and [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Nicki Minaj[/lastfm]. The 54th annual GRAMMY Awards take place this Sunday evening at 8 PM on CBS.
What’s new on JAMZ?
- Memorial Day Weekend BEACH CRASHERS
- Adam Lambert Teases Two More Songs Off New Album ‘The Original High': Listen
- ‘Game of Thrones': The Musical? Coldplay Make It a Reality For a Good Cause
- Ed Sheeran Teams Up With Kermit the Frog For an Adorable Version of ‘Rainbow Connection’
- Kelly Clarkson Calls for Marijuana Legalization
- Reality Check For 5/22/15: 38 New Emojis, Taylor Swift Breaks Another Record, Shop The Memorial Day Sales
- Weekend Of Winning For Tickets To See Pitbull For Universal’s 25th Anniversary Concert Series
- 5 Looks You Need for Your Best Beauty Summer Ever
- Play Scrabble for the Lolz: Board Game Adds Thousands of New Words
- Drake’s OVO Sound Receives Ontario Music Fund Grant