[photogallerylink id=75824 align=left]Whether you’re a football fan or not, if you were in front of the set for yesterday’s big game there was plenty of non-sports related entertainment, from Madonna‘s halftime show to the myriad of big budget ads running during the game. Take a look at some of the best commercials to run during the game.
Ferris Bueller Back for Honda. Matthew Broderick returned in character with nods to his ’80s classic.
Volkswagen’s Dog Strikes Back. A perky puppy challenged Darth Vader.
Brown M&M. A brown female M&M clarified that she’s not naked.
Hyundai Goes Rocky. Office Space met Glee as employees did the theme to Rocky.
TaxACT’s Kid in a Pool. A kid peed in a pool to illustrate feeling free.
Camaro Graduation Gift. A recent grad is ultimately disappointed that he doesn’t have a new ride.
Vintage Cartoons. Met Life brought us characters from Peanuts, Thundercats, Scooby-Doo and other classic toons.
Clint Eastwood Motivates Us. During halftime, Clint Eastwood got serious about tough times and coming together for Chrysler.
GoDaddy Gets Sexy. Race-car driver Danica Patrick, and fitness guru Jillian Michaels, body painted a nude woman.
Pepsi Star Power. Pepsi gave us Elton John, with X Factor winner Melanie Amaro and Flava Flav. Pepsi Max gave us Regis Philbin, proclaiming, “I’m back.”
Jerry’s Back. Seinfeld pitched for Acura with the “Soup Nazi,” and fellow car-collector Jay Leno.
Double Model Duty. Victoria Secret’s model Adriana Lima did commercials for both the online florist Teleflora and carmaker Kia.
Toyota Goes Gay. The Toyota Camry gave us possibly the first gay friendly Super Bowl ad. An awkward guy was happy to find shirtless hunks in his living room.
Audi Fights Vampires. Vampires rose in a nod to Twilight, and got blasted to dust in the glow of Audi headlights.
Here’s a link to all of the spots on USA Today’s ad poll. Which one was your favorite? Let us know in the comments below.
What’s new on JAMZ?
- Play Battle Of The Hoods To Win A $50 Gift Card To Bonefish Grill
- Play “What’s In Jill’s Purse?!” To Win Tickets To Busch Gardens Food & Wine Festival
- Beat My Tweet To Win Desiigner Tickets
- Play Show Tune Tuesdays To Win Fandango Movie Passes
- John Legend Has All His Luggage, Chill
- A Teenage Boy Fights Crocodile For A Date
- How To Alter Your Crappy Mood
- Chance The Rapper Shows up at Chicago Public School Career Day
- Chris Brown Shares New Track ‘Privacy’
- Bruno Mars’ ‘That’s What I Like’ Gets PartyNextDoor Remix