[photogallerylink id=75824 align=left]She may be taking on the look of Marilyn Monroe as she provides backup in the new video for [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Madonna[/lastfm]’s Give Me All Your Luvin’, but [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Nicki Minaj[/lastfm] is now possibly front and center with her very own Marilyn Monroe. Or at least that’s what we think the name of the song might be. The track, which is pretty much the opposite of Stupid ***, was leaked this weekend with no explanation. Is it a demo track that someone got their hands on? Is it incomplete? Whatever it is, it definitely sounds like it has the makings of a hit, bringing out Nicki’s much softer side.
What do you think? Does the song have hit potential? Let us know in the comments below.
What’s new on JAMZ?
- Win A Pair Of Tickets To See Katt Williams
- Play What’s In Jill’s Purse To Win Tickets To The Downtown Food And Wine Fest
- Beat My Tweet To Win Tickets To See Jack & Jack With Daya
- R5 On Stage At Dr. Phillips Center
- [PHOTOS] R5 Soundcheck Meet And Greet
- R5 Sound Check & Meet ‘n Greet
- LL Cool J Talks GRAMMYs, Kendrick Lamar and Rock Hall
- Dr. Dre to Star in Apple’s First Scripted Series ‘Vital Signs’
- Ticket Tag Thursday Starring The Chainsmokers
- Adele Shares ‘Vogue’ Cover