[LISTEN] Possible Nicki Minaj Track, ‘Marilyn Monroe’, Leaks
[photogallerylink id=75824 align=left]She may be taking on the look of Marilyn Monroe as she provides backup in the new video for [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Madonna[/lastfm]’s Give Me All Your Luvin’, but [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Nicki Minaj[/lastfm] is now possibly front and center with her very own Marilyn Monroe. Or at least that’s what we think the name of the song might be. The track, which is pretty much the opposite of Stupid ***, was leaked this weekend with no explanation. Is it a demo track that someone got their hands on? Is it incomplete? Whatever it is, it definitely sounds like it has the makings of a hit, bringing out Nicki’s much softer side.
What do you think? Does the song have hit potential? Let us know in the comments below.
What’s new on JAMZ?
- Justin Timberlake is Making a Concert Film
- T-Pain will Move to Australia if Donald Trump Becomes President, Probably
- Behind The Scenes At The MTV VMAs
- To Deadmau5’s Delight, ‘We Are Your Friends’ Had One of the Worst Film Openings Ever
- The Weeknd Says Lana Del Rey is the ‘Girl in My Music’
- Kanye West and Travis Scott’s Release NSFW ‘P— On Your Grave’
- Five Reasons Kanye West Should Run for President Now, Bro!
- 5 Seconds Of Summer’s Ashton Irwin Chips His Tooth, While Drumming
- Robin Thicke: ‘ ‘I Can’t Feel My Face’ Is My Favorite Song of the Summer’
- Tyga Shares ‘Stimulated’ Video Staring Kylie Jenner