[LISTEN] Possible Nicki Minaj Track, ‘Marilyn Monroe’, Leaks
[photogallerylink id=75824 align=left]She may be taking on the look of Marilyn Monroe as she provides backup in the new video for [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Madonna[/lastfm]‘s Give Me All Your Luvin’, but [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Nicki Minaj[/lastfm] is now possibly front and center with her very own Marilyn Monroe. Or at least that’s what we think the name of the song might be. The track, which is pretty much the opposite of Stupid ***, was leaked this weekend with no explanation. Is it a demo track that someone got their hands on? Is it incomplete? Whatever it is, it definitely sounds like it has the makings of a hit, bringing out Nicki’s much softer side.
What do you think? Does the song have hit potential? Let us know in the comments below.
What’s new on JAMZ?
- HAHA! Nicki Minaj Falls Asleep 4 Times During 1 Interview
- Steele Probably Won’t Be Attempting This Again!
- Jason Derulo Says He’ll Definitely Write Songs About His Breakup with Jordin Sparks
- Watch Iggy Azalea ‘Do the Gopher’ for the University of Minnesota
- Fans Call for Beyoncé to Boycott Dress Designer After Supposed Racist Comment
- Huge Spider The Size Of A Puppy
- Hozier Soundtracks LeBron James’ Return to Akron: Watch
- Drake Probably Won’t Play Professional Basketball Anytime Soon: Watch
- Nicki Minaj Reveals ‘Anaconda’ Video is About Female Power
- FSU Marching Band Just Did A Routine To Beyonce’s “Single Ladies”