[photogallerylink id=75824 align=left]She may be taking on the look of Marilyn Monroe as she provides backup in the new video for [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Madonna[/lastfm]’s Give Me All Your Luvin’, but [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Nicki Minaj[/lastfm] is now possibly front and center with her very own Marilyn Monroe. Or at least that’s what we think the name of the song might be. The track, which is pretty much the opposite of Stupid ***, was leaked this weekend with no explanation. Is it a demo track that someone got their hands on? Is it incomplete? Whatever it is, it definitely sounds like it has the makings of a hit, bringing out Nicki’s much softer side.
What do you think? Does the song have hit potential? Let us know in the comments below.
What’s new on JAMZ?
- Celebrate National Puppy Day With These Cute Videos
- Chainsmokers, Keith Urban, Aerosmith to Play NCAA March Madness Music Festival
- Get Ready To Watch Major Movie Releases At Home
- 5 Costly Songwriting Similarities
- Asking Siri About 108 Will Dial 911
- Diddy Releases Statement on ‘Reverse-Racism’ Lawsuit Claim
- Next Set Of Emojis Coming Soon
- Daily Dish For 3.23.17
- Dave Chappelle Impersonates Drake, Lil Wayne
- Fifth Harmony’s Lauren Jauregui Bares Almost All for Photo Shoot