[photogallerylink id=75824 align=left]She may be taking on the look of Marilyn Monroe as she provides backup in the new video for [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Madonna[/lastfm]’s Give Me All Your Luvin’, but [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Nicki Minaj[/lastfm] is now possibly front and center with her very own Marilyn Monroe. Or at least that’s what we think the name of the song might be. The track, which is pretty much the opposite of Stupid ***, was leaked this weekend with no explanation. Is it a demo track that someone got their hands on? Is it incomplete? Whatever it is, it definitely sounds like it has the makings of a hit, bringing out Nicki’s much softer side.
What do you think? Does the song have hit potential? Let us know in the comments below.
What’s new on JAMZ?
- Hayden Panettiere and Christina Aguilera Join Forces for ‘Lady Marmalade’
- Kanye West Teases Sneak Peek of ‘Yeezy Season 3’
- Von Miller Rap with Lil Wayne at Super Bowl After Party
- Why Ed Sheeran’s ‘Thinking Out Loud’ Should Win the GRAMMY for Song of the Year
- Bey and Jay Still Crazy in Love?
- Jeremih Announces Title for Next Album, ‘Later That Night’
- Beyoncé Formation Merchandise to Aid Flint, MI
- 10 Things You Can Buy For The Same Price As A Super Bowl Ticket
- Missy Elliot Debuts New Song ‘Pep Rally’ in Super Bowl Ad
- Kanye West Knows What He’s Going to Call His New Album, Maybe