[photogallerylink id=75824 align=left]She may be taking on the look of Marilyn Monroe as she provides backup in the new video for [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Madonna[/lastfm]’s Give Me All Your Luvin’, but [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Nicki Minaj[/lastfm] is now possibly front and center with her very own Marilyn Monroe. Or at least that’s what we think the name of the song might be. The track, which is pretty much the opposite of Stupid ***, was leaked this weekend with no explanation. Is it a demo track that someone got their hands on? Is it incomplete? Whatever it is, it definitely sounds like it has the makings of a hit, bringing out Nicki’s much softer side.
What do you think? Does the song have hit potential? Let us know in the comments below.
What’s new on JAMZ?
- Play “Show Tune Tuesdays” To Win “The Great Wall” Movie Passes
- “Beat My Tweet” To Win Movie Passes To See “The Great Wall”
- Play “What’s In Jill’s Purse?!” To Win Tickets To Laugh With Whitney Cummings
- Play ‘Battle Of The Hoods’ Tickets To Laugh With Whitney Cummings
- Beyoncé Flips the Bird at Post GRAMMY Celebration
- Pitbull Drops New Track ‘Options’ Featuring Stephen Marley
- Happy Random Acts Of Kindness Day
- The Weeknd and Drake Reunite
- Nicole Kidman Reveals That She Was Engaged to Lenny Kravitz
- Sara Bareilles Talks Broadway Acting Debut in ‘Waitress’