Adele Officially Announced As GRAMMYs Performer
Rumors had been buzzing for the past several weeks that [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Adele[/lastfm] had been invited to perform on the GRAMMYs, but there had been no official announcement…until today! It is now confirmed that Adele will make her first live performance since her setback with vocal cord issues as a featured performer on the GRAMMY Awards, Sunday, February 12th. The show will be broadcast on CBS.
In a press release, Adele said:
I’m immensely proud to have been asked to perform at this year’s GRAMMY Awards. It’s an absolute honor to be included in such a night and for it to be my first performance in months is very exciting and of course nerve-racking, but what a way to get back into it all.
The GRAMMYs Twitter account broke the news of her performance.
Adele also broke the news to her own legion of Twitter followers.
So what do you think she will perform? Rolling In The Deep or Someone Like You? Would be great to get a taste of both on the GRAMMYs!
What’s new on JAMZ:
- Reality Check For 5/22/15: 38 New Emoji’s, Taylor Swifts Breaks Another Record, Shop The Memorial Day Sales
- Weekend Of Winning For Tickets To See Pitbull For Universal’s 25th Anniversary Concert Series
- 5 Looks You Need for Your Best Beauty Summer Ever
- Play Scrabble for the Lolz: Board Game Adds Thousands of New Words
- Drake’s OVO Sound Receives Ontario Music Fund Grant
- Sage the Gemini + Nick Jonas + Fresh Fruit = ‘Good Thing’ Video: Watch
- Jimmy Fallon & Pitbull Are Not Smarter Than a 5th Grader: Watch
- Things You Can Do With Wine This Summer
- Taylor Swift’s ‘Bad Blood’ Video Broke Vevo’s Record for Most Views in 24 Hours
- 26 Delicious Songs You Can Bring on a Picnic, from A to Z