Adele Officially Announced As GRAMMYs Performer
Rumors had been buzzing for the past several weeks that [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Adele[/lastfm] had been invited to perform on the GRAMMYs, but there had been no official announcement…until today! It is now confirmed that Adele will make her first live performance since her setback with vocal cord issues as a featured performer on the GRAMMY Awards, Sunday, February 12th. The show will be broadcast on CBS.
In a press release, Adele said:
I’m immensely proud to have been asked to perform at this year’s GRAMMY Awards. It’s an absolute honor to be included in such a night and for it to be my first performance in months is very exciting and of course nerve-racking, but what a way to get back into it all.
The GRAMMYs Twitter account broke the news of her performance.
Adele also broke the news to her own legion of Twitter followers.
So what do you think she will perform? Rolling In The Deep or Someone Like You? Would be great to get a taste of both on the GRAMMYs!
What’s new on JAMZ:
- Kanye West & Kim Kardashian Selling Old Mansion for $11 Million
- Miley Cyrus Could Face Fine, Jail Time for Mexican Flag Twerking Incident
- Kanye West, Lorde Reportedly Getting Together in the Studio
- The Best Instructions On Labels ( NSFW)
- ScHoolboy Q Hops on Disclosure & Sam Smith’s ‘Latch’ Remix: Listen
- Taylor Swift: 5 Things You May Not Know About Her New Album
- Related Questions: Ne-Yo – ‘She Knows’
- Blake Shelton & Gwen Stefani Lip Sync Battle Jimmy Fallon with ‘Endless Love': Watch
- Demi Lovato Talks World Tour, New Album, New Skin Care Line And Africa
- will.i.am Debuts New Eyewear Line, ill i. Optics