Adele Officially Announced As GRAMMYs Performer
Rumors had been buzzing for the past several weeks that [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Adele[/lastfm] had been invited to perform on the GRAMMYs, but there had been no official announcement…until today! It is now confirmed that Adele will make her first live performance since her setback with vocal cord issues as a featured performer on the GRAMMY Awards, Sunday, February 12th. The show will be broadcast on CBS.
In a press release, Adele said:
I’m immensely proud to have been asked to perform at this year’s GRAMMY Awards. It’s an absolute honor to be included in such a night and for it to be my first performance in months is very exciting and of course nerve-racking, but what a way to get back into it all.
The GRAMMYs Twitter account broke the news of her performance.
Adele also broke the news to her own legion of Twitter followers.
So what do you think she will perform? Rolling In The Deep or Someone Like You? Would be great to get a taste of both on the GRAMMYs!
What’s new on JAMZ:
- Rihanna Posts ‘James Joint’ Interlude from New Album: Listen
- One Direction’s Louis Tomlinson Starting Own Record Label
- Charli XCX, Bleachers Announce Co-Headlining Tour
- Free Hugs!!! Check This Guy Out
- You Can’t Buy Beyoncé’s Limited Edition iWatch, Sorry
- Rihanna Was a Bridesmaid, Got the Munchies, Because She Is a Normal Human Being
- Pitbull Playing Universal 25th Anniversary Concert Series
- Whistle Along to Adam Lambert’s New Song ‘Ghost Town’
- Reality Check For 4/21/15: Jurassic World Trailer, Ariana Grande Splits From Big Sean, Lies To Tell When Dating
- ‘Full House’ Reboot is Coming to Netflix in 2016