Adele Officially Announced As GRAMMYs Performer
Rumors had been buzzing for the past several weeks that [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Adele[/lastfm] had been invited to perform on the GRAMMYs, but there had been no official announcement…until today! It is now confirmed that Adele will make her first live performance since her setback with vocal cord issues as a featured performer on the GRAMMY Awards, Sunday, February 12th. The show will be broadcast on CBS.
In a press release, Adele said:
I’m immensely proud to have been asked to perform at this year’s GRAMMY Awards. It’s an absolute honor to be included in such a night and for it to be my first performance in months is very exciting and of course nerve-racking, but what a way to get back into it all.
The GRAMMYs Twitter account broke the news of her performance.
Adele also broke the news to her own legion of Twitter followers.
So what do you think she will perform? Rolling In The Deep or Someone Like You? Would be great to get a taste of both on the GRAMMYs!
What’s new on JAMZ:
- Beyonce Twerks, Claps and Shows Off Her Booty Skills in 7/11 Video
- Iggy Azalea Confirms Collaboration With Britney Spears
- Street Fighting, Car Chases & Wu-Tang Clan’s Rare Album Abound in Skrillex’s New Video: Watch
- Selena Gomez Drops Upbeat New Song ‘Do It,’ ‘My Dilemma 2.0′ Remix: Listen
- Chris Brown Souped Up His Car with Tupac Lyrics
- Win Your Tickets To The 101.9 AMP Radio Ho Ho Ho Holiday Show!
- Listen To Dustin Every Morning To Win Your Tickets To Usher’s UR Experience Tour!
- Listen To Dustin And Score Your 4 Pack Fandango Movie Passes!
- Taylor Swift Wants Her Belly Button to Remain a ‘Mystery’
- Beat My Tweet To Win Your Tickets To DigiTour “The First Youtube Music Festival”