Adele Officially Announced As GRAMMYs Performer
Rumors had been buzzing for the past several weeks that [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Adele[/lastfm] had been invited to perform on the GRAMMYs, but there had been no official announcement…until today! It is now confirmed that Adele will make her first live performance since her setback with vocal cord issues as a featured performer on the GRAMMY Awards, Sunday, February 12th. The show will be broadcast on CBS.
In a press release, Adele said:
I’m immensely proud to have been asked to perform at this year’s GRAMMY Awards. It’s an absolute honor to be included in such a night and for it to be my first performance in months is very exciting and of course nerve-racking, but what a way to get back into it all.
The GRAMMYs Twitter account broke the news of her performance.
Adele also broke the news to her own legion of Twitter followers.
So what do you think she will perform? Rolling In The Deep or Someone Like You? Would be great to get a taste of both on the GRAMMYs!
What’s new on JAMZ:
- Avicii and Zac Brown Band Collaborate on New Song ‘Broken Arrows’
- You Can’t Remake ‘Back to the Future’ Until Robert Zemeckis Dies
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck Say They’re Getting Divorced
- Here’s the Only ‘Ant-Man’ Review You Need to Read
- Interview: Sage the Gemini on ‘Bachelor Party,’ Jordin Sparks and Becoming the Next Jay Z and Beyonce
- Now Matters More Foundation
- How to Download Apple Music
- Carrie Underwood Raps Wiz Khalifa’s ‘See You Again’
- ‘Ghostbusters’ Director Reveals New Proton Packs, Uniforms
- Marshawn Lynch Jumped Backwards into a Pit of Skittles on Conan O’Brien