Adele Officially Announced As GRAMMYs Performer
Rumors had been buzzing for the past several weeks that [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Adele[/lastfm] had been invited to perform on the GRAMMYs, but there had been no official announcement…until today! It is now confirmed that Adele will make her first live performance since her setback with vocal cord issues as a featured performer on the GRAMMY Awards, Sunday, February 12th. The show will be broadcast on CBS.
In a press release, Adele said:
I’m immensely proud to have been asked to perform at this year’s GRAMMY Awards. It’s an absolute honor to be included in such a night and for it to be my first performance in months is very exciting and of course nerve-racking, but what a way to get back into it all.
The GRAMMYs Twitter account broke the news of her performance.
Adele also broke the news to her own legion of Twitter followers.
So what do you think she will perform? Rolling In The Deep or Someone Like You? Would be great to get a taste of both on the GRAMMYs!
What’s new on JAMZ:
- Win Tickets To Rock The Universe® This Weekend
- Listen to ‘Miley Cyrus and Her Dead Petz’ Album
- Why is The Weeknd being Chauffeured by John Travolta in New Apple Music Ad?
- Kanye West’s Epic VMA Rant Includes 2020 Presidential Run
- Justin Bieber Drops His Sexy ‘What Do You Mean?’ Video
- MTV VMAs 2015: Complete Winners List
- Watch: Nick Jonas Drops New Video for ‘Levels’
- Nicki Minaj and Miley Cyrus Trade Shade from the VMA Stage
- Nicki Minaj and Taylor Swift Sing and Make Up at MTV VMAs
- Drake’s Manager on Tidal’s Lil WeezyAna Black-Out: “You Should Tell The Truth”