Rumors had been buzzing for the past several weeks that [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Adele[/lastfm] had been invited to perform on the GRAMMYs, but there had been no official announcement…until today! It is now confirmed that Adele will make her first live performance since her setback with vocal cord issues as a featured performer on the GRAMMY Awards, Sunday, February 12th. The show will be broadcast on CBS.
In a press release, Adele said:
I’m immensely proud to have been asked to perform at this year’s GRAMMY Awards. It’s an absolute honor to be included in such a night and for it to be my first performance in months is very exciting and of course nerve-racking, but what a way to get back into it all.
The GRAMMYs Twitter account broke the news of her performance.
Adele also broke the news to her own legion of Twitter followers.
So what do you think she will perform? Rolling In The Deep or Someone Like You? Would be great to get a taste of both on the GRAMMYs!
What’s new on JAMZ:
- The Weeknd Murders His Former Self in ‘Starboy’ Music Video
- Kiiara on Her ‘Gold’ Message: ‘You Don’t Owe Anyone Anything’
- Twenty One Pilots Tapped for ‘Saturday Night Live’
- Drake Wishes Lil Wayne a Happy Birthday, Shows Signs of Young Money Life
- Eminem, Diplo, Florida Georgia Line Team Up for NFL Team T-shirt Line
- Solange’s New album ‘A Seat at the Table’ Drops Friday
- Sia Shares ‘The Greatest’ Video in Praise of Hillary Clinton’s ‘Stamina’
- Ed Sheeran Purchases Pig Statue of Himself
- Firing Diddy: Uptown Records CEO Andre Harrell on Firing His Intern, Sean Combs
- Disney Family Commercial Audition