Rumors had been buzzing for the past several weeks that [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Adele[/lastfm] had been invited to perform on the GRAMMYs, but there had been no official announcement…until today! It is now confirmed that Adele will make her first live performance since her setback with vocal cord issues as a featured performer on the GRAMMY Awards, Sunday, February 12th. The show will be broadcast on CBS.
In a press release, Adele said:
I’m immensely proud to have been asked to perform at this year’s GRAMMY Awards. It’s an absolute honor to be included in such a night and for it to be my first performance in months is very exciting and of course nerve-racking, but what a way to get back into it all.
The GRAMMYs Twitter account broke the news of her performance.
Adele also broke the news to her own legion of Twitter followers.
So what do you think she will perform? Rolling In The Deep or Someone Like You? Would be great to get a taste of both on the GRAMMYs!
What’s new on JAMZ:
- Happy National Voter Registration Day
- Beyoncé Reaches Out to Lady Gaga with Flowers and Ivy Park Gear
- Don’t Forget To Smile
- Walk The Moon Set ‘What If Nothing’ Album Release Date, Announce Tour
- Taylor Swift’s Alleged Stalker Deemed Unfit to Stand Trial: Report
- Watch Harry Styles Cover Little Big Town’s ‘Girl Crush’
- Madonna Imitates Kim Kardashian During ‘Fallon’ Lip Flip
- Celebrity Psychic Medium Sandra Logan Is Back!
- Watch Ed Sheeran and Dave Chappelle Cover Radiohead’s ‘Creep’
- Pennywise Dancing To ‘Shake It Off’ Is Creepy Funny And Everything In Between