Rumors had been buzzing for the past several weeks that [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Adele[/lastfm] had been invited to perform on the GRAMMYs, but there had been no official announcement…until today! It is now confirmed that Adele will make her first live performance since her setback with vocal cord issues as a featured performer on the GRAMMY Awards, Sunday, February 12th. The show will be broadcast on CBS.
In a press release, Adele said:
I’m immensely proud to have been asked to perform at this year’s GRAMMY Awards. It’s an absolute honor to be included in such a night and for it to be my first performance in months is very exciting and of course nerve-racking, but what a way to get back into it all.
The GRAMMYs Twitter account broke the news of her performance.
Adele also broke the news to her own legion of Twitter followers.
So what do you think she will perform? Rolling In The Deep or Someone Like You? Would be great to get a taste of both on the GRAMMYs!
What’s new on JAMZ:
- Michael Jackson’s ‘Thriller’ Scores New ‘Stranger Things’ Trailer
- Beat My Tweet To Win Tickets To See Sabrina Carpenter
- Win CityWalk Party Passes For AMPlified Saturdays At The Groove
- Listen To Win Tickets To See Girls Trip In Theaters
- Play SnapChad To Win Tickets To See Shawn Mendes
- Play ‘Show Tune Tuesdays’ To Win Tickets To Christmas In July Starring Charlie Puth
- Play “What’s In Jill’s Purse” To Win Tickets To See Khalid
- Linkin Park Cancel ‘One More Light’ Tour
- JAY-Z Releases ‘Kill JAY-Z’ Video
- Logic Drops Gritty ‘Take It Back’ Music Video