LeBron James Rides Bike To Miami Heat’s Victory Over Bulls
[photogallerylink id=13483 align=left]Miami Heat star Lebron James avoided the Miami traffic from the ING Miami Marathon as he rode his bike from his house to the American Airlines Arena for Sunday’s game against the Chicago Bulls.
Every year, James hosts his charity event “Wheels for Education” that provides bikes to the underprivileged youth in his native city of Akron, Ohio.
After safely arriving at the American Airlines Arena, James led the Miami Heat to a 97-93 victory of the Chicago Bulls. James led with 35 points, 11 rebounds, 5 assists, and one block.
Even if you’re not a LeBron James fan, you have to give him the thumbs up for wearing a helmet.
What’s new on JAMZ?
- Beat My Tweet For Tickets To Universal Orlando’s® 25th Anniversary Concert Series: Pitbull
- Win Tickets To Insidious: Chapter 3 Advance Screening
- Win Tickets To One Magical Weekend’s Riptide
- Is Kanye West Saying ‘All Day’ or ‘Audi’?
- The Persuasions Say Jamie xx Didn’t Ask to Use Sample on New Song, Later Denied
- Lady Gaga Is a Blonde Again: See Her New Look
- Diplo, OG Maco, Riff Raff & CL Join Will Have You Repeating ‘Dr. Pepper’ Over and Over: Listen
- ‘Southpaw’ Soundtrack Executive Produced by Eminem, Features New Song ‘Phenomenal’
- Avicii’s ‘Waiting for Love’ Gets a Beautifully Animated Lyric Video
- Wiz Khalifa Is Releasing a ‘Rolling Papers 2′