LeBron James Rides Bike To Miami Heat’s Victory Over Bulls
[photogallerylink id=13483 align=left]Miami Heat star Lebron James avoided the Miami traffic from the ING Miami Marathon as he rode his bike from his house to the American Airlines Arena for Sunday’s game against the Chicago Bulls.
Every year, James hosts his charity event “Wheels for Education” that provides bikes to the underprivileged youth in his native city of Akron, Ohio.
After safely arriving at the American Airlines Arena, James led the Miami Heat to a 97-93 victory of the Chicago Bulls. James led with 35 points, 11 rebounds, 5 assists, and one block.
Even if you’re not a LeBron James fan, you have to give him the thumbs up for wearing a helmet.
What’s new on JAMZ?
- Gwen Stefani Working with Pharrell on New Solo Album
- Krewella Fire Member ‘Rain Man,’ Who Strikes Back with $5 Million Lawsuit
- Interview: Play Six Degrees of Steve Aoki on his New Album ‘Neon Future’
- EDM Beef: Steve Aoki, Parody Site Wunderground Embroiled in Cease and Desist Battle
- Chromeo Recruit HAIM, Napoleon Dynamite for ‘Old 45’s’ Video: Watch
- Chris Brown Posts Picture of TMZ’s Founder, Says He’s ‘What the Devil Looks Like’
- New Found Glory Claims One Direction’s ‘Steal My Girl’ Copies One of Their Songs
- Adam Levine Goes Psycho in Maroon 5’s ‘Animals’ Video: Watch
- Pharrell Williams Draws from Manga, Video Games for ‘It Girl’ Video: Watch
- ‘Love and Hip Hop Hollywood’ Star Mally Mall’s Home and Escort Service Raided Under Suspicion of Human Trafficking