LeBron James Rides Bike To Miami Heat’s Victory Over Bulls
[photogallerylink id=13483 align=left]Miami Heat star Lebron James avoided the Miami traffic from the ING Miami Marathon as he rode his bike from his house to the American Airlines Arena for Sunday’s game against the Chicago Bulls.
Every year, James hosts his charity event “Wheels for Education” that provides bikes to the underprivileged youth in his native city of Akron, Ohio.
After safely arriving at the American Airlines Arena, James led the Miami Heat to a 97-93 victory of the Chicago Bulls. James led with 35 points, 11 rebounds, 5 assists, and one block.
Even if you’re not a LeBron James fan, you have to give him the thumbs up for wearing a helmet.
What’s new on JAMZ?
- Prince Removes Music From All Streaming Services Except TIDAL
- Eminem Interviewed by Stephen Colbert on Real Michigan Cable Access Show
- Barack Obama Listened to Outkast and The Black Keys on July 1, 2015
- Interview: Adam Lambert on ‘The Original High,’ ’80s Covers, Queen and Broadway
- Watch the Dark New Trailer for Aaron Sorkin’s ‘Steve Jobs’
- ‘Roots’ Is Getting Rebooted with Laurence Fishburne as Alex Haley
- Interview: Joy Williams Lets Down the Walls on Solo Album ‘Venus’
- There’s No Actual Bad Blood Between Selena Gomez & Katy Perry
- Win A Trip To See One Direction In New Jersey
- With ‘Inside Out,’ Pixar Scores a Victory—But It Hasn’t Yet Won the War