Kim Kardashian, Snoop Dogg Make Bank Off Their Tweets
New York Magazine is reporting that celebs like Kim Kardashian and Snoop Dogg get paid the big bucks just to tweet some companies. Wanna know just how much these celebs are getting for their 140 characters or less…
Kim Kardashian: $10,000 per tweet
Snoop Dogg: $8,000 per tweet
Paula Abdul: $5,000 per tweet
Charlie Sheen: $50,000 per tweet
Read MORE here! And pick up this week’s issue of New York Magazine for more on this ridiculousness.
What’s new on JAMZ:
- Beyonce Twerks, Claps and Shows Off Her Booty Skills in 7/11 Video
- Iggy Azalea Confirms Collaboration With Britney Spears
- Street Fighting, Car Chases & Wu-Tang Clan’s Rare Album Abound in Skrillex’s New Video: Watch
- Selena Gomez Drops Upbeat New Song ‘Do It,’ ‘My Dilemma 2.0′ Remix: Listen
- Chris Brown Souped Up His Car with Tupac Lyrics
- Win Your Tickets To The 101.9 AMP Radio Ho Ho Ho Holiday Show!
- Listen To Dustin Every Morning To Win Your Tickets To Usher’s UR Experience Tour!
- Listen To Dustin And Score Your 4 Pack Fandango Movie Passes!
- Taylor Swift Wants Her Belly Button to Remain a ‘Mystery’
- Beat My Tweet To Win Your Tickets To DigiTour “The First Youtube Music Festival”