New York Magazine is reporting that celebs like Kim Kardashian and Snoop Dogg get paid the big bucks just to tweet some companies. Wanna know just how much these celebs are getting for their 140 characters or less…
Kim Kardashian: $10,000 per tweet
Snoop Dogg: $8,000 per tweet
Paula Abdul: $5,000 per tweet
Charlie Sheen: $50,000 per tweet
Read MORE here! And pick up this week’s issue of New York Magazine for more on this ridiculousness.
What’s new on JAMZ:
- Listen To Win A Pair Of Tickets To The Hot Tea Pool Party!
- Play Battle Of The Hoods To Win Tickets And Backstage Passes To Meet Lil Dicky
- Listen To Win A Pair Of Tickets And Backstage Passes To Meet Lil Dicky
- Listen To Win Tickets To SeaWorld’s Viva La Musica
- Listen To Win Tickets To Seaworld’s Viva La Musica
- Play ‘What’s In Jill’s Purse?!’ To Win A Pair Of Tickets To RuPaul’s Drag Race!
- Beat My Tweet To Win Emblem3 Tickets
- Drake Reveals His Dog’s Name
- Chris Brown Drops Mixtape ‘Before the Trap: Nights in Tarzana’
- Why Did Drake Cut Kanye and Jay Z from ‘Views’?