New York Magazine is reporting that celebs like Kim Kardashian and Snoop Dogg get paid the big bucks just to tweet some companies. Wanna know just how much these celebs are getting for their 140 characters or less…
Kim Kardashian: $10,000 per tweet
Snoop Dogg: $8,000 per tweet
Paula Abdul: $5,000 per tweet
Charlie Sheen: $50,000 per tweet
Read MORE here! And pick up this week’s issue of New York Magazine for more on this ridiculousness.
What’s new on JAMZ:
- Beat My Tweet To Win Tickets To See Nora En Pure
- Register To Win Four Tickets To Brave Skull Island: Reign Of Kong
- Listen To Win Tickets With Meet And Greets To See Demi Lovato & Nick Jonas
- Ride SeaWorld Orlando’s Mako™ When You Play Battle Of The Hoods
- Play ‘What’s In Jill’s Purse?!’ To Win A Pair Of Tickets With Meet And Greets To Twenty One Pilots
- Want To Meet Steve Aoki, Bebe Rexha, Jump Smokers & gnash at EBH?
- Sia Teams with Diplo for ‘Waving Goodbye’
- Selena Gomez’s New Album is Almost Done
- Kelly Clarkson Announces New ‘Soulful Album,’ Free Downloads
- Rihanna to Appear on ‘Star Trek Beyond’ Soundtrack?