Kim Kardashian, Snoop Dogg Make Bank Off Their Tweets
New York Magazine is reporting that celebs like Kim Kardashian and Snoop Dogg get paid the big bucks just to tweet some companies. Wanna know just how much these celebs are getting for their 140 characters or less…
Kim Kardashian: $10,000 per tweet
Snoop Dogg: $8,000 per tweet
Paula Abdul: $5,000 per tweet
Charlie Sheen: $50,000 per tweet
Read MORE here! And pick up this week’s issue of New York Magazine for more on this ridiculousness.
What’s new on JAMZ:
- Calvin Harris, David Guetta, Avicii: Who is the World’s Highest Paid DJ?
- 10 Epic Ice Bucket Challenge FAILS!!!
- Stream ’11:11,’ Puff Daddy’s Deep House Project with Guy Gerber
- Elizabeth Arden Reports Losses After Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift Fragrances Tank
- Taylor Swift’s 1989: An Odd Year for Pop Music 25 Years Ago
- Pharrell’s GRAMMY Hat is Off to the Newseum
- Listen: Tony Bennett and Lady Gaga Duet on ‘I Can’t Give You Anything But Love’
- Future Is a ‘Monster’ on New Track
- Earl Sweatshirt Says He Doesn’t Need to Watch Taylor Swift’s New Video to Know It’s ‘Inherently Offensive and Ultimately Harmful’
- Q&A: 5 Seconds of Summer’s Ashton Irwin on Skynyrd, Catering and Meeting Dave Grohl