Kim Kardashian, Snoop Dogg Make Bank Off Their Tweets
New York Magazine is reporting that celebs like Kim Kardashian and Snoop Dogg get paid the big bucks just to tweet some companies. Wanna know just how much these celebs are getting for their 140 characters or less…
Kim Kardashian: $10,000 per tweet
Snoop Dogg: $8,000 per tweet
Paula Abdul: $5,000 per tweet
Charlie Sheen: $50,000 per tweet
Read MORE here! And pick up this week’s issue of New York Magazine for more on this ridiculousness.
What’s new on JAMZ:
- Watch Kiesza Dance with Her Clothes in ‘No Enemiesz’ Video
- Watch Drake YOLO It Up, Do the Shmoney Dance at a Dave & Buster’s
- Watch Iggy Azalea’s ‘SNL’ Promo with Jim Carrey
- Danny DeVito Steals the Show in One Direction’s ‘Steal My Girl’ Video: Watch
- YG Jumps On Remix of Fergie’s ‘L.A. Love (La La)': Listen
- Iggy Azalea Releases ‘Beg For it,’ Featuring MØ: Listen
- Ariana Grande, Maroon 5, Pharrell & Tim McGraw to Perform on ‘A Very GRAMMY Christmas’
- Score A Pair Of Tickets To See Usher Live At The Amway Center On December 12th!
- Listen To Dustin Every Morning To Win Your Tickets To The Electric Daisy Carnival!
- Monica Lewinsky Thanks All the Artists Like Nicki Minaj & Eminem Who Name-Dropped Her in Their Songs: Watch