[photogallerylink id=55318 align=left]They’ve shared the stage with such D-List celebrities as [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Paris Hilton[/lastfm] and [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]David Hasselhoff[/lastfm], but it now appears that LMFAO may be joining [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Madonna[/lastfm] as a guest during her Super Bowl halftime show.
While no official word has been given as to Madonna‘s special guests (other than rumors of appearances by Nicki Minaj and [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]M.I.A.[/lastfm]) one of last year’s halftime performers, [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]The Black Eyed Peas[/lastfm]’ [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]will.i.am[/lastfm], told a British radio station that his boys Redfoo and SkyBlu WOULD be hitting the halftime stage.
According to will.i.am. in his Capital FM interview:
Check that out, Will.i.am Music Group is pretty freaking two for two. One year the Super Bowl, the next year another group part of the Super Bowl in collaboration with Madonna. That’s still happening.
What do you think? Would LMFAO and Madonna make a good pairing at the big game or would it all just be a big joke?
[metrolyrics artist=”LMFAO” song=”sexy and i know it”]
What’s new on JAMZ?
- 50 Cent and Chris Brown Drop New Track ‘No Romeo No Juliet’
- Tegan and Sara Release ‘100x’ Video
- Adele Helps Same-Sex Couple Get Engaged
- Watch Chance the Rapper Debut ‘Blessings’ on Jimmy Fallon
- Watch Shakira’s Mother’s Day Message
- Jennifer Lopez Releases ‘Ain’t Your Mama’ Video
- Daily Dish For 5.6.16
- Good Morning From Chad And Jill: 5.6.16
- [PHOTOS] Dicky De Mayo At The Beacham
- Listen to Justin Timberlake’s New Song ‘Can’t Stop The Feeling’