[photogallerylink id=55318 align=left]They’ve shared the stage with such D-List celebrities as [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Paris Hilton[/lastfm] and [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]David Hasselhoff[/lastfm], but it now appears that LMFAO may be joining [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Madonna[/lastfm] as a guest during her Super Bowl halftime show.
While no official word has been given as to Madonna‘s special guests (other than rumors of appearances by Nicki Minaj and [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]M.I.A.[/lastfm]) one of last year’s halftime performers, [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]The Black Eyed Peas[/lastfm]’ [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]will.i.am[/lastfm], told a British radio station that his boys Redfoo and SkyBlu WOULD be hitting the halftime stage.
According to will.i.am. in his Capital FM interview:
Check that out, Will.i.am Music Group is pretty freaking two for two. One year the Super Bowl, the next year another group part of the Super Bowl in collaboration with Madonna. That’s still happening.
What do you think? Would LMFAO and Madonna make a good pairing at the big game or would it all just be a big joke?
[metrolyrics artist=”LMFAO” song=”sexy and i know it”]
What’s new on JAMZ?
- Register To Win Tickets To See Mac Miller
- 6 Tips For Bringing A Date To Thanksgiving
- Adele’s “Hello” In 25 Different Styles!
- Kylie Jenner Denies Tyga Breakup Rumors
- Film Your Own ‘Hotline Bling’ Video in Toronto
- SeaWorld’s “Blue Friday” Includes BOGO Annual Passes
- 2 Chainz Debuts Ugly Christmas Sweater Line & ‘BFF’ Music Video
- 6 Drake Collaborations We’d Like to See on ‘Views From the 6’
- Swizz Beatz Reveals Secret Message from Barack Obama, Plays KRS One Snippet
- Beyoncé to Launch New Clothing Line with Top Shop Owner Philip Green