[lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]DMX[/lastfm]’s baby momma maybe having a little trouble in the kitchen preparing food for him. Her latest dish had X in the hospital! Can you say? ‘Take out!’
According to Hiphopwired.com:
DMX is expected to make a full recovery after reportedly being rushed to a Charlotte hospital last night (January 25) with food poisoning. According to TMZ, Dark Man X blamed a suspect batch of seafood for his condition, which left him violently ill during a trip from Miami to Charlotte.
The legendary MC told TMZ that he had “bad shrimp” at his baby’s mother’s house before going to the airport.
X was reportedly vomiting uncontrollably on the plane ride and had to be taken from the airport to Charlotte’s Gastonia Memorial Hospital immediately upon landing. He spent four hours in the hospital’s care before being released to return home.
After about 2 vomits there’s nothing left! I feel for ya X! Glad it wasn’t me!
More on JAMZ:
- Miley Cyrus, Katy Perry Stumping Hard for Hillary Clinton
- Cher and James Corden Serenade Each Other with ‘I Got You Bae’
- Weird Al Moderates Presidential Debate on ‘Bad Hombres, Nasty Women’
- Watch Chance the Rapper’s iPhone Video for ‘How Great’
- Prince Greatest Hits Album, ‘Purple Rain’ Deluxe Edition on the Way
- Walking Dead 101
- New Mural Goes Up At Einstein Bros. Bagels Across From Pulse
- Daily Dish For 10.21.16
- Howl-O-Scream At Busch Gardens Tampa Weekend Of Winning
- Little Mix Take a Trip in ‘Shout Out To My Ex’ Video