DMX In The Hospital Because Of Food Poisoning!
[lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]DMX[/lastfm]’s baby momma maybe having a little trouble in the kitchen preparing food for him. Her latest dish had X in the hospital! Can you say? ‘Take out!’
According to Hiphopwired.com:
DMX is expected to make a full recovery after reportedly being rushed to a Charlotte hospital last night (January 25) with food poisoning. According to TMZ, Dark Man X blamed a suspect batch of seafood for his condition, which left him violently ill during a trip from Miami to Charlotte.
The legendary MC told TMZ that he had “bad shrimp” at his baby’s mother’s house before going to the airport.
X was reportedly vomiting uncontrollably on the plane ride and had to be taken from the airport to Charlotte’s Gastonia Memorial Hospital immediately upon landing. He spent four hours in the hospital’s care before being released to return home.
After about 2 vomits there’s nothing left! I feel for ya X! Glad it wasn’t me!
More on JAMZ:
- Get Ultra Fit For Ultra Music Festival Official Rules
- What Was The Number 1 Song From The Day You Were Born?
- Dunkin Donuts To Offer Free Small Iced Coffee On March 9th
- Kanye West Debuts New Track ‘Why U Mad?’ Featuring Vic Mensa: Watch
- Taylor Swift Grants Last Wish of 4-Year-Old Fan with Terminal Cancer
- Arrest Made in Fatal Stabbing of Nicki Minaj’s Road Crew Member
- Reality Check for 3/4/15: Carrie Underwood’s New Baby, Katy Perry And The NFL, Best Video Snapchat Resume
- Kid Cudi Shares Outtake Track ‘love.': Listen
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt Releases First Photo As Edward Snowden in Oliver Stone Film
- Vince Vaughn & the Cast of ‘Unfinished Business’ Deliver Funny and Free Stock Photos