DMX In The Hospital Because Of Food Poisoning!
[lastfm link_type="artist_info"]DMX[/lastfm]‘s baby momma maybe having a little trouble in the kitchen preparing food for him. Her latest dish had X in the hospital! Can you say? ‘Take out!’
According to Hiphopwired.com:
DMX is expected to make a full recovery after reportedly being rushed to a Charlotte hospital last night (January 25) with food poisoning. According to TMZ, Dark Man X blamed a suspect batch of seafood for his condition, which left him violently ill during a trip from Miami to Charlotte.
The legendary MC told TMZ that he had “bad shrimp” at his baby’s mother’s house before going to the airport.
X was reportedly vomiting uncontrollably on the plane ride and had to be taken from the airport to Charlotte’s Gastonia Memorial Hospital immediately upon landing. He spent four hours in the hospital’s care before being released to return home.
After about 2 vomits there’s nothing left! I feel for ya X! Glad it wasn’t me!
More on JAMZ:
- Pharrell and United Nations Foundation Team Up for International Day of Happiness 2014
- Ke$ha Is Feeling Better and Ready to Make Music
- Musicians + Sports: American Authors on Baseball, the Red Sox and Kanye West’s Aquatic Calling
- Win A Gift Certificate For ‘Antojito’s Authenic Mexican Food’ At Universal CityWalk ®
- [PHOTOS] 1019 AMP Radio Switch Party With Rixton
- Steve Aoki ‘Cakes’ Dog Whisperer Cesar Millan After Emergency Pooch Training
- Tiesto, Hardwell, Calvin Harris & Steve Angello Lead Electric Daisy Carnival NY 2014 Lineup
- Jennifer Lopez’s Drops New Single, ‘I Luh Ya Papi’ Featuring French Montana
- Skrillex & Boys Noize Go Interstellar for New Dog Blood Video ‘Chella Ride’
- New Study Finds That Some People Are Incapable of Enjoying Music