[lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]DMX[/lastfm]’s baby momma maybe having a little trouble in the kitchen preparing food for him. Her latest dish had X in the hospital! Can you say? ‘Take out!’
According to Hiphopwired.com:
DMX is expected to make a full recovery after reportedly being rushed to a Charlotte hospital last night (January 25) with food poisoning. According to TMZ, Dark Man X blamed a suspect batch of seafood for his condition, which left him violently ill during a trip from Miami to Charlotte.
The legendary MC told TMZ that he had “bad shrimp” at his baby’s mother’s house before going to the airport.
X was reportedly vomiting uncontrollably on the plane ride and had to be taken from the airport to Charlotte’s Gastonia Memorial Hospital immediately upon landing. He spent four hours in the hospital’s care before being released to return home.
After about 2 vomits there’s nothing left! I feel for ya X! Glad it wasn’t me!
More on JAMZ:
- DJ AM’s Extremes Captured in ‘As I AM’ Documentary
- AMP Fringe Pick 5.29.16: Edgar Allan
- AMP Fringe Pick 5.28.16: Lil Women: A Rap Musical
- An Electric Bounce House Ticket Tag Thursday!
- Want To Meet Selena Gomez? Here’s How To Win.
- Chance The Rapper Drops ‘No Problem’ Video Featuring Lil Wayne & 2 Chainz
- Kanye West Debuts Merch Inspired by Mother Donda
- Fetty Wap Goes Back to High School in ‘Wake Up’ Music Video
- [PHOTOS] #ResetYourPreset At Circle K For Free Gas!
- Zayn Releases Seven ‘Like I Would’ Remixes