[lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]DMX[/lastfm]’s baby momma maybe having a little trouble in the kitchen preparing food for him. Her latest dish had X in the hospital! Can you say? ‘Take out!’
According to Hiphopwired.com:
DMX is expected to make a full recovery after reportedly being rushed to a Charlotte hospital last night (January 25) with food poisoning. According to TMZ, Dark Man X blamed a suspect batch of seafood for his condition, which left him violently ill during a trip from Miami to Charlotte.
The legendary MC told TMZ that he had “bad shrimp” at his baby’s mother’s house before going to the airport.
X was reportedly vomiting uncontrollably on the plane ride and had to be taken from the airport to Charlotte’s Gastonia Memorial Hospital immediately upon landing. He spent four hours in the hospital’s care before being released to return home.
After about 2 vomits there’s nothing left! I feel for ya X! Glad it wasn’t me!
More on JAMZ:
- Celebrate the Season with #GivingTuesday
- 100 Years of Men’s Hairstyles
- Join The AMP Squad At Altamonte Mall On Black Friday For Your Opportunity To Win Tickets To See Mac Miller!
- Mack Wilds Wants an old School Romance on ‘Love In The 90z’
- The 11 Most Popular Things To Do On Thanksgiving
- Listen To Katy Perry’s New Christmas Song In H&M Commercial
- Justin Bieber Cancels Colbert Appearance, Possibly Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade Apperance
- Christina Aguilera, Ed Sheeran to Perform on ‘A Home For The Holidays’
- 5 Completely Random Facts About Thanksgiving
- Adele’s ’25’ Has Already Sold Over 2.4 Million Copies, Breaks Record In Just 3 Days