Dj Whoo Kid Talks About What Kanye Didn’t Tell Us About His Car Accident!
Before [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Kanye West[/lastfm] gained all of his fame in Hiphop as an artist. He talked about a very bad car accident that almost took his life, [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Dj Whoo Kid[/lastfm] says that there is more to the story than what he revealed in his song.
According to HiphopDX.com:
Whoo Kid talks about an incident that took place on the night of Kanye West’s now infamous car accident.
Through all of the years in DJ Whoo Kid’s career, he’s been involved in the careers of several emcees. During a video series for ThisIs50, Whoo Kid decided to speak on some interesting events he’s been a part of. In the latest clip, he talks about his work with Kanye West before West’s now infamous car accident and before his rise in the music industry.
In the video, Whoo Kid talks about how Kanye tried to impress [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Ludacris[/lastfm], only to have Luda pick a different producer’s beat.
“It was me, [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Beanie Siegel[/lastfm], Kanye and [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]3H[/lastfm]. We were all in the studio and Luda was in town. He f****ng came to the studio and was like, ‘I gotta go to f**kin’ L.A.X. so I gotta do the verse [quickly].’ So, what happened was Kanye saw Luda and he’s a fan. So, Kanye goes in the booth and he’s rapping [mimics Kanye]. Like, he was rapping for like an hour. Luda didn’t know Kanye that well at the time so Luda was like, ‘What the f**k is going on? I came to do this song. Yo, Whoo Kid, I’m here to do your sh**. I’m out of here.’ I got nervous because I really wanted to get this sh** done. I was like, ‘What? You leaving?’ I ran in there like, ‘What you doing, [Kanye]? Get out there and play that beat, yo!’ So Kanye’s looking crazy. What made it worse is, by the time he got out there, Luda picked a Red Spyda beat.”
Whoo Kid says he wasn’t really impressed with West’s rhymes “at the time,” but filmed him to get Kanye away from Ludacris. He shares that Kanye filmed a few of his College Dropout verses, before getting into his car. According to Whoo Kid, he got into his car “heated.” A few moments later, Whoo Kid says he heard that Kanye West was involved in “the accident.”
Whoo Kid says he felt he angered him, possibly causing him to drive with speed. “Life is f**ked up,” he added.
In the videos filmed by Whoo Kid, West also said he was ahead of his time with fashion and predicted that he would be at the top of the game with [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Jay-Z[/lastfm].
Wow! What an insight to what brought on the world wide known story and it also puts Ye in the position of an over emotional guy who will turn wreckless and has a pattern of doing so.
More stories on JAMZ:
- Lorde Calls Kanye West Her ‘Idol,’ Discusses Their Awkward First Phone Call
- Kendrick Lamar Performs ‘i’ at LeBron James’ First Home Game in Cleveland: Watch
- New Music To Know: Dej Loaf Puts Detroit on the Map, Again
- Robin Thicke and Pharrell Williams to Face Marvin Gaye’s Family in Court Over Alleged ‘Blurred Lines’ Ripoff
- Trick-Or-Eat And Celebrate This Halloween FOR FREE!
- Robin Thicke and Pharrell Williams Lose Round 1 In Lawsuit Against ‘Blurred Lines’
- Sam Smith Pulls Surprise Guest Ed Sheeran for ‘Stay With Me’ Duet: Watch
- Dr. Luke Files Lawsuit Against Kesha’s Mother, Accuses Her of ‘Tortious Interference’
- Style Files: Kim Cesarion on Suits and Stockholm Fashion
- Interview: Usher Talks ‘UR Experience’ Tour, ‘Hands of Stone,’ Bieber and Strippers