Dj Whoo Kid Talks About What Kanye Didn’t Tell Us About His Car Accident!
Before [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Kanye West[/lastfm] gained all of his fame in Hiphop as an artist. He talked about a very bad car accident that almost took his life, [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Dj Whoo Kid[/lastfm] says that there is more to the story than what he revealed in his song.
According to HiphopDX.com:
Whoo Kid talks about an incident that took place on the night of Kanye West’s now infamous car accident.
Through all of the years in DJ Whoo Kid’s career, he’s been involved in the careers of several emcees. During a video series for ThisIs50, Whoo Kid decided to speak on some interesting events he’s been a part of. In the latest clip, he talks about his work with Kanye West before West’s now infamous car accident and before his rise in the music industry.
In the video, Whoo Kid talks about how Kanye tried to impress [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Ludacris[/lastfm], only to have Luda pick a different producer’s beat.
“It was me, [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Beanie Siegel[/lastfm], Kanye and [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]3H[/lastfm]. We were all in the studio and Luda was in town. He f****ng came to the studio and was like, ‘I gotta go to f**kin’ L.A.X. so I gotta do the verse [quickly].’ So, what happened was Kanye saw Luda and he’s a fan. So, Kanye goes in the booth and he’s rapping [mimics Kanye]. Like, he was rapping for like an hour. Luda didn’t know Kanye that well at the time so Luda was like, ‘What the f**k is going on? I came to do this song. Yo, Whoo Kid, I’m here to do your sh**. I’m out of here.’ I got nervous because I really wanted to get this sh** done. I was like, ‘What? You leaving?’ I ran in there like, ‘What you doing, [Kanye]? Get out there and play that beat, yo!’ So Kanye’s looking crazy. What made it worse is, by the time he got out there, Luda picked a Red Spyda beat.”
Whoo Kid says he wasn’t really impressed with West’s rhymes “at the time,” but filmed him to get Kanye away from Ludacris. He shares that Kanye filmed a few of his College Dropout verses, before getting into his car. According to Whoo Kid, he got into his car “heated.” A few moments later, Whoo Kid says he heard that Kanye West was involved in “the accident.”
Whoo Kid says he felt he angered him, possibly causing him to drive with speed. “Life is f**ked up,” he added.
In the videos filmed by Whoo Kid, West also said he was ahead of his time with fashion and predicted that he would be at the top of the game with [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Jay-Z[/lastfm].
Wow! What an insight to what brought on the world wide known story and it also puts Ye in the position of an over emotional guy who will turn wreckless and has a pattern of doing so.
More stories on JAMZ:
- Pharrell and United Nations Foundation Team Up for International Day of Happiness 2014
- Ke$ha Is Feeling Better and Ready to Make Music
- Musicians + Sports: American Authors on Baseball, the Red Sox and Kanye West’s Aquatic Calling
- Win A Gift Certificate For ‘Antojito’s Authenic Mexican Food’ At Universal CityWalk ®
- [PHOTOS] 1019 AMP Radio Switch Party With Rixton
- Steve Aoki ‘Cakes’ Dog Whisperer Cesar Millan After Emergency Pooch Training
- Tiesto, Hardwell, Calvin Harris & Steve Angello Lead Electric Daisy Carnival NY 2014 Lineup
- Jennifer Lopez’s Drops New Single, ‘I Luh Ya Papi’ Featuring French Montana
- Skrillex & Boys Noize Go Interstellar for New Dog Blood Video ‘Chella Ride’
- New Study Finds That Some People Are Incapable of Enjoying Music