[lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Nick Cannon[/lastfm] was seen out and about town doing and looking a lot better since having his medical emergency a few weeks back.
According to TMZ.com:
After his health scare a couple of weeks ago, Nick Cannon is back on his feet and in the driver’s seat.
Decked out in a sweatsuit, the 31-year-old was spotted getting out of his black convertible Ferrari in L.A. on Tuesday.
Earlier this month, Nick underwent surgery after being hospitalized with “mild kidney failure during his holiday vacation with wife [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Mariah Carey[/lastfm] in Aspen, CO.
Screw laughter … clearly a sleek, black, purring Ferrari is truly the best medicine of all.
I’m personally glad to see my old friend up and about again. You looking homie!!
More stories on JAMZ:
- Play ‘Show Tune Tuesdays’ To Win Fandago Movie Passes
- Win CityWalk Party Passes For AMPlified Saturdays At The Groove
- Play ‘What’s In Jill’s Purse’ To See Enrique Iglesias & Pitbull Live!
- Battle It Out For Chance The Rapper Tickets
- ‘Beat My Tweet’ To Win Fandango Movie Passes
- Watch Lil Yachty Start a Food Fight
- Exclusive: Selena Gomez Denies Collaborating with The Weeknd on New Music
- Post Malone Finally Meets Allen Iverson
- Ariana Grande Posts Heartfelt Letter to Bombing Victims, Plans Benefit Concert
- Iggy Azalea Shuts Down Odell Beckham Jr. Dating Rumors