Nick Cannon’s Doing A Lot Better Now!
[lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Nick Cannon[/lastfm] was seen out and about town doing and looking a lot better since having his medical emergency a few weeks back.
According to TMZ.com:
After his health scare a couple of weeks ago, Nick Cannon is back on his feet and in the driver’s seat.
Decked out in a sweatsuit, the 31-year-old was spotted getting out of his black convertible Ferrari in L.A. on Tuesday.
Earlier this month, Nick underwent surgery after being hospitalized with “mild kidney failure during his holiday vacation with wife [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Mariah Carey[/lastfm] in Aspen, CO.
Screw laughter … clearly a sleek, black, purring Ferrari is truly the best medicine of all.
I’m personally glad to see my old friend up and about again. You looking homie!!
More stories on JAMZ:
- Kanye West Blasts Media Coverage of Him: ‘I’m a Married Christian Man with a Family’
- Here’s a Video of Bill Murray Dancing to ‘Turn Down for What’
- U.S. Open Of Water Skiing Schedule
- Interview: Demi Lovato Talks World Tour, Twitter, and Her Love of Sam Smith
- Miss America Wins By Performing ‘Cups’ Game to ‘Happy': Watch
- Childish Gambino Throws It Back on ‘Sober': Listen
- [PHOTOS] Girls Night Out At The Orchid Garden At Church Street Station
- Amy Winehouse Gets Her Own Statue in London
- Beyoncé & Jay Z Are ‘On The Run’ Again in ‘Bang Bang’ Trilogy: Watch
- The Only Reason You Should Be Sitting at a Kanye West Show is If You Have a ‘Handicapped Pass,’ According to Kanye West