[lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Nick Cannon[/lastfm] was seen out and about town doing and looking a lot better since having his medical emergency a few weeks back.
According to TMZ.com:
After his health scare a couple of weeks ago, Nick Cannon is back on his feet and in the driver’s seat.
Decked out in a sweatsuit, the 31-year-old was spotted getting out of his black convertible Ferrari in L.A. on Tuesday.
Earlier this month, Nick underwent surgery after being hospitalized with “mild kidney failure during his holiday vacation with wife [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Mariah Carey[/lastfm] in Aspen, CO.
Screw laughter … clearly a sleek, black, purring Ferrari is truly the best medicine of all.
I’m personally glad to see my old friend up and about again. You looking homie!!
More stories on JAMZ:
- What Jill Does While Awaiting The Announcement For The New Cast Of Dancing With The Stars
- Daily Dish For 8.30.16
- Register To Win Disney’s ‘THE JUNGLE BOOK’ On Digital HD
- Teyana Taylor’s Cat Face Explained
- This Video Will Make You Stop Texting And Driving Forever
- Jury Duty Causes Taylor Swift to Skip Out On VMAs
- Britney Spears Talks ‘Glory,’ Her VMA Performance and Vegas
- Niykee Heaton Announces ‘Centerfold’ Tour
- Alicia Keys Ditches Make-Up and Honors Martin Luther King, Jr. At VMAs
- Kanye West Wants ‘Unity’ & ‘Love’ with Taylor Swift