Nick Cannon’s Doing A Lot Better Now!
[lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Nick Cannon[/lastfm] was seen out and about town doing and looking a lot better since having his medical emergency a few weeks back.
According to TMZ.com:
After his health scare a couple of weeks ago, Nick Cannon is back on his feet and in the driver’s seat.
Decked out in a sweatsuit, the 31-year-old was spotted getting out of his black convertible Ferrari in L.A. on Tuesday.
Earlier this month, Nick underwent surgery after being hospitalized with “mild kidney failure during his holiday vacation with wife [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Mariah Carey[/lastfm] in Aspen, CO.
Screw laughter … clearly a sleek, black, purring Ferrari is truly the best medicine of all.
I’m personally glad to see my old friend up and about again. You looking homie!!
More stories on JAMZ:
- Robin Thicke and Pharrell Williams Lose Round 1 In Lawsuit Against ‘Blurred Lines’
- Sam Smith Pulls Surprise Guest Ed Sheeran for ‘Stay With Me’ Duet: Watch
- Dr. Luke Files Lawsuit Against Kesha’s Mother, Accuses Her of ‘Tortious Interference’
- Style Files: Kim Cesarion on Suits and Stockholm Fashion
- Interview: Usher Talks ‘UR Experience’ Tour, ‘Hands of Stone,’ Bieber and Strippers
- Taylor Swift Says She Was ‘Never Taught the Definition of Feminism’ as a Little Girl, Wishes She Had Been
- This Taylor Swift/Beyoncé Mashup Will Change Your Life
- Taylor Swift on Why ‘1989’ Song ‘How You Get the Girl’ Could Result in a Restraining Order: Watch
- Girl Wakes Up From Surgery, Upset She’s Not Nicki Minaj! [Video]
- ‘Frozen,’ ‘Walking Dead,’ Dog Spider: Halloween Costume Guide 2014