Nick Cannon’s Doing A Lot Better Now!
[lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Nick Cannon[/lastfm] was seen out and about town doing and looking a lot better since having his medical emergency a few weeks back.
According to TMZ.com:
After his health scare a couple of weeks ago, Nick Cannon is back on his feet and in the driver’s seat.
Decked out in a sweatsuit, the 31-year-old was spotted getting out of his black convertible Ferrari in L.A. on Tuesday.
Earlier this month, Nick underwent surgery after being hospitalized with “mild kidney failure during his holiday vacation with wife [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Mariah Carey[/lastfm] in Aspen, CO.
Screw laughter … clearly a sleek, black, purring Ferrari is truly the best medicine of all.
I’m personally glad to see my old friend up and about again. You looking homie!!
More stories on JAMZ:
- Justin Bieber Accused of Attempted Robbery at Dave & Buster’s
- Jill’s Fabulous Friend: No One Over 13 Should Ever Wear Pigtails
- Miley Cyrus’ Homeless VMA Date, Jesse Helt, Has an Arrest Warrant
- McDonalds Is Now Trying Mozzarella Sticks In Test Markets…And They’re Apparently Amazing.
- Justin Bieber Covers Johnny Cash’s ‘Ring of Fire': Watch
- Trending: Big Sean Congratulates Girlfriend Ariana Grande On Album Release
- Matt Damon Does The ALS Ice Bucket Challenge With…Toilet Water? Gross!
- Full List Of The Emmy Winners
- Young Jeezy Arrested for Gun Possession During Investigation into Wiz Khalifa Concert Shooting
- 50 Cent and G-Unit Drop Surprise EP, ‘The Beauty Of Independence’