[lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Nick Cannon[/lastfm] was seen out and about town doing and looking a lot better since having his medical emergency a few weeks back.
According to TMZ.com:
After his health scare a couple of weeks ago, Nick Cannon is back on his feet and in the driver’s seat.
Decked out in a sweatsuit, the 31-year-old was spotted getting out of his black convertible Ferrari in L.A. on Tuesday.
Earlier this month, Nick underwent surgery after being hospitalized with “mild kidney failure during his holiday vacation with wife [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Mariah Carey[/lastfm] in Aspen, CO.
Screw laughter … clearly a sleek, black, purring Ferrari is truly the best medicine of all.
I’m personally glad to see my old friend up and about again. You looking homie!!
More stories on JAMZ:
- It’s A Weekend Of Winning For Tickets To Howl-O-Scream®!
- Play ‘What’s In Jill’s Purse?’ To Win Tickets To Howl-O-Scream®!
- Listen This Week For Seaworld Spooktacular Tickets!
- Listen To Win Adam Devine Tickets At The CFE Arena!
- Win CityWalk Party Passes For AMPlified Saturdays At The Groove!
- Listen This Weekend For Your Chance To Win Seaworld Spooktacular Tickets!
- Listen This Week For Halsey Tickets!
- ‘Beat My Tweet’ To Win RARE Orlando Tickets
- Listen All Week To Win Martin Garrix Tickets!
- Play ‘Show Tune Tuesdays’ To Win Fandango Tickets To See Kingsman: The Golden Circle!