Tracy Morgan Has To Use An Oxygen Tank!
After collapsing at an awards dinner the other day and being hospitalized, Comedian/Actor Tracy Morgan has been released with an oxygen tank as a tag along.
According to TMZ.com:
Tracy Morgan left Utah Monday … with a breathing tube secured in his nose that was attached to an oxygen tank.
The photog asked Tracy just before he boarded the plane if diabetes or alcohol played a part in his 911 emergency at Sundance, when he fell into unconsciousness.
Tracy gave 2 answers:
Serious — the altitude made him sick.
Funny — “Superman ran into a little Kryptonite today.”
No matter how bad the situation, Tracy will find something funny to say. Get well Tracy!
More stories on JAMZ:
- Win A Six-Pack Of Tickets & Backstage Passes To Meet Nick Jonas
- Beyonce Celebrates Her Birthday With A ‘Crazy In Love’ Remix
- Snoop Dogg Slams ‘Deflategate’ Decision, Wants Player’s Marijuana Suspension Vacated
- Watch Troye Sivan’s New Video for ‘Wild’
- Win Front Row Ed Sheeran Tickets
- Wiz Khalifa and Rae Sremmurd’s Smoking Hot New ‘Burn Slow’, Listen on High
- Beyonce’s B-Day and the U.N. Campaign to Combat Climate Change + Inequality
- Harry Styles Loves Grammar, Fixes Fan Sign During One Direction Show
- Miguel Teams up with Make Room Organization to Sing for Single Mom in Private Concert
- Selena Gomez Joins a Sorority for ‘Neighbors 2’