Tracy Morgan Has To Use An Oxygen Tank!
After collapsing at an awards dinner the other day and being hospitalized, Comedian/Actor Tracy Morgan has been released with an oxygen tank as a tag along.
According to TMZ.com:
Tracy Morgan left Utah Monday … with a breathing tube secured in his nose that was attached to an oxygen tank.
The photog asked Tracy just before he boarded the plane if diabetes or alcohol played a part in his 911 emergency at Sundance, when he fell into unconsciousness.
Tracy gave 2 answers:
Serious — the altitude made him sick.
Funny — “Superman ran into a little Kryptonite today.”
No matter how bad the situation, Tracy will find something funny to say. Get well Tracy!
More stories on JAMZ:
- Beat My Tweet For An AMP Concert Pack
- Download Pingo, Take Photos, Win Prizes From Your Favorite Arists
- War Gets Romantic in Vance Joy’s ‘Georgia’ Video: Watch
- Eminem Teases New Song in ‘Southpaw’ Trailer: Watch
- Ed Sheeran Gives Newly Married Couple Surprise of a Lifetime at Their Wedding: Watch
- Here’s Billy Zane Reading Tweets Meant for Zayn Malik
- Nicki Minaj & Meek Mill in Paris Are the Cutest Thing Ever
- Remember the Song Kendrick Lamar Played on ‘Colbert’? It’s Probably Not Coming Out
- This Week in Music Fest Petitions: People Want Paris Hilton Out of Summerfest
- Ultra Music Fest 2015 Live Stream: Watch Here