Tracy Morgan Has To Use An Oxygen Tank!
After collapsing at an awards dinner the other day and being hospitalized, Comedian/Actor Tracy Morgan has been released with an oxygen tank as a tag along.
According to TMZ.com:
Tracy Morgan left Utah Monday … with a breathing tube secured in his nose that was attached to an oxygen tank.
The photog asked Tracy just before he boarded the plane if diabetes or alcohol played a part in his 911 emergency at Sundance, when he fell into unconsciousness.
Tracy gave 2 answers:
Serious — the altitude made him sick.
Funny — “Superman ran into a little Kryptonite today.”
No matter how bad the situation, Tracy will find something funny to say. Get well Tracy!
More stories on JAMZ:
- Avicii Debuts New Song ‘Pure Grinding’
- OMI Announces Debut Album ‘Me 4 U,’ Drops New Single ‘Hula Hoop’
- MTV Unveils Full VMA Performers List including Justin Bieber, Nicki Minaj, The Weeknd & More
- Rita Ora Debuts New “Religion” with Wiz Khalifa
- Fetty Wap Performs Free Concert for Paterson High School Students
- Watch Jennifer Lawrence & Amy Schumer Dance on Billy Joel’s Piano
- Stevie J And Joseline Set Sights on Hollywood for VH1 Love And Hip Hop Spin-Off
- Justin Bieber: New Song, New Album (‘Soon’), New Outlook
- Reality Check For 8/28/15: Adele’s New Album, New Words Added To The Dictionary, Pumpkin Spice EVERYTHING,
- Nicki Minaj to Open 2015 MTV Video Music Awards