Tracy Morgan Has To Use An Oxygen Tank!
After collapsing at an awards dinner the other day and being hospitalized, Comedian/Actor Tracy Morgan has been released with an oxygen tank as a tag along.
According to TMZ.com:
Tracy Morgan left Utah Monday … with a breathing tube secured in his nose that was attached to an oxygen tank.
The photog asked Tracy just before he boarded the plane if diabetes or alcohol played a part in his 911 emergency at Sundance, when he fell into unconsciousness.
Tracy gave 2 answers:
Serious — the altitude made him sick.
Funny — “Superman ran into a little Kryptonite today.”
No matter how bad the situation, Tracy will find something funny to say. Get well Tracy!
More stories on JAMZ:
- 5 Seconds Of Summer Announce 2015 North America Tour
- Lana Del Rey is a Blushing Bride in ‘Ultraviolence’ Video [WATCH]
- Vin Diesel Says Iggy Azalea Has a Part in ‘Fast & Furious 7′
- Janelle Monáe Has a Star-Studded Video for ‘Electric Lady,’ Featuring T.I., Estelle: Watch
- Nick Jonas Releases ‘Chains’ Video, Confirms Demi Lovato is On New Solo Album
- Get a Sneak Peek at Britney Spears’ New Lingerie Line
- Justin Bieber Gets Into Fight With Legolas In Ibiza
- Diplo Debuts New Jack U Track in Paris
- New Ariana Grande Song ‘Be My Baby’ Previewed at Cashmere Cat DJ Set
- Porter Robinson Drops New Song, ‘Flicker’