Tracy Morgan Has To Use An Oxygen Tank!
After collapsing at an awards dinner the other day and being hospitalized, Comedian/Actor Tracy Morgan has been released with an oxygen tank as a tag along.
According to TMZ.com:
Tracy Morgan left Utah Monday … with a breathing tube secured in his nose that was attached to an oxygen tank.
The photog asked Tracy just before he boarded the plane if diabetes or alcohol played a part in his 911 emergency at Sundance, when he fell into unconsciousness.
Tracy gave 2 answers:
Serious — the altitude made him sick.
Funny — “Superman ran into a little Kryptonite today.”
No matter how bad the situation, Tracy will find something funny to say. Get well Tracy!
More stories on JAMZ:
- This Taylor Swift/Beyoncé Mashup Will Change Your Life
- Taylor Swift on Why ‘1989’ Song ‘How You Get the Girl’ Could Result in a Restraining Order: Watch
- Girl Wakes Up From Surgery, Upset She’s Not Nicki Minaj! [Video]
- ‘Frozen,’ ‘Walking Dead,’ Dog Spider: Halloween Costume Guide 2014
- Eminem Reveals ‘ShadyXV’ Tracklist Featuring Big Sean, Danny Brown, Skylar Grey
- T-PAIN Sings Better Without Auto-Tune
- Taylor Swift Making Demon Cat Sounds with Her Mouth is Glorious: Watch
- Auto-Tune Expert T-Pain Says Kanye West Doesn’t Use It Correctly
- Taylor Swift Unites Republicans & Democrats, Facebook Study Shows
- Ariana Grande Might Be on the ‘Hunger Games: Mockingjay’ Soundtrack