Why Does Terrell Owen’s Says He’s In Hell???
Uh Oh, do I smell depression??? Terrell Owen’s was recently interviewed by GQ Magazine, and states that his financial problems have left him broke and without friends. However when his friends check in to see how he’s doing he say’s “I’m In Hell”.
As seen on ABC.com
“I’m in hell,” Owens, 38, said he tells people who ask about his well-being.
After the Cincinnati Bengals did not renew his one-year, $2 million contract last year, Owens has been suffering from his financial shortcomings, including ventures gone bad and child support for his four children, he said.
The $80 million or so he had made in his career is almost gone, he said, but not because he lived a lavish lifestyle.
Read More HERE
I think things are looking up for T.O. Seems he’s back in the game and will play and become co-owner for the Allen Wranglers of the Indoor Football League.
Latest on 102 Jamz
- Reality Check For 10/13/15: Taylor and Calvin Over?, Ed Sheeran Sets Spotify Record, New Emoji’s!
- Calvin Harris Fires Back at Taylor Swift Breakup Rumors
- Kylie Jenner Reveals She Keeps Framed Photo of Tyga’s Mugshot in Her House
- Win Tickets To See Macklemore And Ryan Lewis
- Why Is Rihanna Single?
- Bette Midler Slams Justin Bieber’s Father Over Nude Photos
- Watch 5 Seconds of Summer Sing Nickelback A Capella
- Watch Pharrell Endorse Hillary Clinton: “It’s Time For A Woman”
- Macklemore & Ryan Lewis Announce US Tour for 2016
- Jay Z Lyric about Notorious B.I.G. Spawns Anti-Columbus Day Hashtag