Why Does Terrell Owen’s Says He’s In Hell???
Uh Oh, do I smell depression??? Terrell Owen’s was recently interviewed by GQ Magazine, and states that his financial problems have left him broke and without friends. However when his friends check in to see how he’s doing he say’s “I’m In Hell”.
As seen on ABC.com
“I’m in hell,” Owens, 38, said he tells people who ask about his well-being.
After the Cincinnati Bengals did not renew his one-year, $2 million contract last year, Owens has been suffering from his financial shortcomings, including ventures gone bad and child support for his four children, he said.
The $80 million or so he had made in his career is almost gone, he said, but not because he lived a lavish lifestyle.
Read More HERE
I think things are looking up for T.O. Seems he’s back in the game and will play and become co-owner for the Allen Wranglers of the Indoor Football League.
Latest on 102 Jamz
- Download Pingo, Take Photos, Win Prizes From Your Favorite Arists
- War Gets Romantic in Vance Joy’s ‘Georgia’ Video: Watch
- Eminem Teases New Song in ‘Southpaw’ Trailer: Watch
- Ed Sheeran Gives Newly Married Couple Surprise of a Lifetime at Their Wedding: Watch
- Here’s Billy Zane Reading Tweets Meant for Zayn Malik
- Nicki Minaj & Meek Mill in Paris Are the Cutest Thing Ever
- Remember the Song Kendrick Lamar Played on ‘Colbert’? It’s Probably Not Coming Out
- This Week in Music Fest Petitions: People Want Paris Hilton Out of Summerfest
- Ultra Music Fest 2015 Live Stream: Watch Here
- Kanye West & Dame Dash Want to Buy Karmaloop After Company’s Bankruptcy