Uh Oh, do I smell depression??? Terrell Owen’s was recently interviewed by GQ Magazine, and states that his financial problems have left him broke and without friends. However when his friends check in to see how he’s doing he say’s “I’m In Hell”.
As seen on ABC.com
“I’m in hell,” Owens, 38, said he tells people who ask about his well-being.
After the Cincinnati Bengals did not renew his one-year, $2 million contract last year, Owens has been suffering from his financial shortcomings, including ventures gone bad and child support for his four children, he said.
The $80 million or so he had made in his career is almost gone, he said, but not because he lived a lavish lifestyle.
Read More HERE
I think things are looking up for T.O. Seems he’s back in the game and will play and become co-owner for the Allen Wranglers of the Indoor Football League.
Latest on 102 Jamz
- Authorized Whitney Houston Documentary Underway
- Kanye West Made Aziz Ansari’s ‘Famous’ Spoof the Song’s Official Video
- Let Black Thought and the Roots Explain ‘Game of Thrones’ to You
- Calvin Harris Announces New Single ‘This Is What You Came For’ Ft. Rihanna
- DJ Khaled, Chance the Rapper Tease Collaboration
- Selena Gomez Joins Share-a-Coke Campaign
- Beyoncé Honors Prince, Dedicates ‘Halo’ to Jay-Z at ‘Formation’ Tour Opener
- Beyoncé Kicks off Formation Tour in Miami: See the Best Instagrams
- Beyonce Kicks Off Formation World Tour In Miami [SETLIST]
- Beyonce Calls Out Jay Z During Formation Tour [VIDEO]