Why Does Terrell Owen’s Says He’s In Hell???
Uh Oh, do I smell depression??? Terrell Owen’s was recently interviewed by GQ Magazine, and states that his financial problems have left him broke and without friends. However when his friends check in to see how he’s doing he say’s “I’m In Hell”.
As seen on ABC.com
“I’m in hell,” Owens, 38, said he tells people who ask about his well-being.
After the Cincinnati Bengals did not renew his one-year, $2 million contract last year, Owens has been suffering from his financial shortcomings, including ventures gone bad and child support for his four children, he said.
The $80 million or so he had made in his career is almost gone, he said, but not because he lived a lavish lifestyle.
Read More HERE
I think things are looking up for T.O. Seems he’s back in the game and will play and become co-owner for the Allen Wranglers of the Indoor Football League.
Latest on 102 Jamz
- Harrison Ford in Critical Condition after Plane Crash
- Pharrell, Lorde, John Legend Parodied in the Funniest Bar Mitzvah Video of All Time: Watch
- Rihanna Teases New Song ‘Higher’ On Instagram: Listen
- The 6 Creepiest Characters Played By Anthony Hopkins
- ‘House of Cards’ Becomes a Sitcom in This Hilarious Parody
- It Cost $6.9 Million to Make ‘Blurred Lines’ a Hit, Here’s How
- The Clue that Lady Gaga Was Coming to American Horror Story
- Music For Cats is a Real Thing
- Kim Kardashian’s Got Blonde Ambition: See the Photo of Her Newly Platinum Hair
- A Double Date with Madonna & Sean Penn in the ’80s Included Pee Wee Herman, According to Mike Tyson