’30 Rock’ star Tracy Morgan has been hospitalized after collapsing at an awards dinner during the Sundance Film Festival in Park City, Utah.
According to Wonderwall.MSN.com:
Following reports that “30 Rock” star Tracy Morgan collapsed last night during an awards ceremony in Park City, Utah, Entertainment Tonight can confirm that the 43-year-old comedian has indeed been hospitalized for exhaustion.
Although Morgan appeared in good spirits while he and fiancé Megan Wollover posed for photographs at the Creative Coalition Spotlight Awards (A Sundance Film Festival Event) Sunday evening, he declined interviews with ET and fellow press, citing illness.
Morgan’s rep, Lewis Kay, addressed the incident soon after with the following statement: “From a combination of exhaustion and altitude, Tracy is seeking medical attention. He is with his fiancé and grateful to the Park City Medical Center for their care.”
As for Morgan’s rumored intoxication, his publicist adds that “any reports of Tracy consuming alcohol are 100% false.”
Morgan collapsed after the Creative Coalition Spotlight Awards dinner, at which his seemingly intoxicated behavior raised eyebrows, according to People. He was being honored with the Spotlight Initiative Award at the event.
The 43-year-old actor and comedian received a kidney transplant in December 2010, and is diabetic.
Our prayers go out to Tracy for a speedy and healthy recovery.
More stories on JAMZ:
- The Chainsmokers Drop ‘Closer’ Featuring Halsey: Listen
- Katy Perry Sings ‘Rise’ and ‘Roar’ at DNC
- Keshia Knight Pullium Speaks On Husband Blindsiding Her With Divorce and Paternity Test
- MTV Classic to Launch Aug 1 with Focus on 90s
- JoJo, Wiz Khalifa Collaborate on ‘F— Apologies’
- Ice Cube Revamps ‘Hollywood Squares’ as Hip-Hop Game Show
- Frozen Rosé Is The Newest Wine Craze
- Zayn Malik on Leaving One Direction: ‘It Didn’t Feel Brave’
- Kesha Talks Dr. Luke Lawsuit, Gun Control at Post-DNC Event
- M.I.A. Calls MTV Video Music Awards ‘Racist, Classist, Elitist’