Heidi Klum And Seal Call It Quits!
After seven years of marriage, Heidi Klum and [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Seal[/lastfm] file for divorce. They have been raising 4 children together and plan to have a civil break up.
According to Wonderwall.MSN.com:
Heidi Klum and Seal have officially broken our hearts. On Sunday night, the couple confirmed that they are indeed calling it quits after nearly seven years of affection-filled marriage.
“While we have enjoyed seven very loving, loyal and
happy years of marriage, after much soul-searching, we have decided to separate,” they said in a joint statement. “We have had the deepest respect for one another throughout our relationship and continue to love each other very much, but we have grown apart.”
Insiders say the supermodel-turned-“Project Runway” mogul, 38, and the British crooner, 48, had recently hit a rough patch.
“They’re either madly in love or having crazy fights,” a spy tattled to Us Weekly.
Those supposed squabbles marred their holiday trip to Aspen, during which Heidi tweeted the lovey-dovey photo at left.
“They fought a lot,” sighs the snitch. “It was a very hard trip.”
Two days ago, Seal tweeted a cryptic photo with the message, “The End.”
In their announcement, Klum and Seal called the breakup “amicable.”
“Protecting the well-being of our children remains our top priority, especially during this time of transition,” they added. “We thank our family, friends, and fans for their kind words of support. And for our children’s sake, we appreciate you respecting our privacy.”
The pair, who tied the knot on a Mexican beach in May 2005, are parents to Leni, 7, Henry, 6, Johan, 5, and Lou, 2.
During the course of their romance, they seemed like a perfect match, from their mutual glee over Halloween to their annual vow renewal.
And before we kick ourselves for believing in true celebrity love, let’s remember Heidi and Seal in happier, more PDA-packed times.
I know the media will report all the happenings and any negative issues that may arise during this divorce. We shall see what happens.
More on JAMZ:
- [PHOTOS] 101.9 AMP Radio With The Rock Hard Revue
- [PHOTOS] OMG Music Fest With 101.9 AMP Radio
- Jill’s Fabulous Friend: How To Spot A Tramp
- T.I. Jumps on Jeremih’s ‘Don’t Tell Em’ for Remix: Listen
- Riff Raff Slams Sam Smith for Cropping Him Out of VMAs Photo: ‘Your Face is Super Huge’
- Diplo Debuts Jack U’s ‘Take U There’ with Kiesza Live at Mad Decent Block Party: Listen
- Maroon 5, Gwen Stefani Duet on New Song ‘My Heart is Open': Listen
- Watch Ed Sheeran Spoof the Musical ‘Annie’ Dressed As Little Orphan Annie
- Miley Cyrus’ Homeless VMAs Date Turns Himself in to Jail, Posts Bail
- Trending: 5 Seconds Of Summer Announce Fan Convention “DERPCON”