Dwight Howard Named NBA Eastern Conference Player Of The Week
[photogallerylink id=72134 align=left]Congrats to our friend Dwight Howard of the Orlando Magic! Dwight has been named this week’s Eastern Conference Player of the Week for games played between Monday, Jan. 16, through Sunday, Jan. 22. It’s his first time getting the honor so far this year and the 18th time in his career.
So what got him the honor? During the past week he averaged 19.5 points, 18.8 rebounds, 2.8 assists and 2.8 blocks as the Magic went 3-1. He also posted three point-rebound double-doubles, including back-to-back 20-point, 20-rebound games to close the week vs. the San Antonio Spurs and Los Angeles Lakers. For the season, Dwight ranks first in the NBA in rebounding (16.1 rpg.), third in field goal percentage (.575) and fifth in blocks (2.33 bpg.).
Marc Gasol of the Memphis Grizzlies was named the Player of the Week for the Western Conference.
What’s new on JAMZ?
- When Chance the Rapper Met Kanye: See the Photo
- CeeLo Green Deletes Twitter After Controversial Comments on Consent
- Two Unreleased Adele Tracks Leak
- Trending: Jennifer Lawrence Target Of Massive Nude Photo Leak
- This Guy Locked His Naked Self Out Of His Hotel Room! [VIDEO]
[photogallerylink id=68903 align=left]
[photogallerylink id=66037 align=left]