Rick Ross Wants To Take A DNA Test To Prove He Is Not The Father!
A Georgia woman has filed a paternity suit against ‘The Boss’ [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Rick Ross[/lastfm] claiming that he fathered her 3 year old son! Wow! First [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Justin Beibe[/lastfm]r… Now Rick Ross! Who’s next?
According to HiphopDX.com:
Ricky Rozay gets looped into a paternity suit and offers to take a DNA test to prove he’s not the father.
Rick Ross has filed a response to a Georgia woman who claims that he fathered her three-year-old son.
Thirty-six-year-old Tyrisha Childers originally filed a paternity suit in Broward County, stating that Ross was her baby’s daddy and that he’s refused to pay child support. Documents show that Childers is broke and only makes $694 a month from disability payments.
In a response filed by Rozay, he claims that he’s never slept with Childers and is willing to take a DNA test to prove he’s not the father.
Let’s hope no more women come out with these crazy claims just to make a dollar or two, and hopefully Rick is telling the truth too!
More stories on JAMZ:
- The Ten Happiest Countries On Earth
- Nicki Minaj Teases Ariana Grande & Jessie J Superstar Collaboration ‘Bang Bang’: Listen
- Pitbull Announces New Album ‘Globalization’: Listen to New Single ‘Fireball’
- Jay Pharoah of ‘SNL’ Parodies Usher with Cautionary Tale About Not Flossing, ‘Bad Kisser’: Watch
- R5 Can Prove Their Pop-Rock Prowess on the Stage
- T.I. Denies Rumors He’s a Ghostwriter for Iggy Azalea
- Pharrell Snagged Miley Cyrus for ‘Come Get It Bae’ Video: Watch
- See Beyoncé Channel ‘Rosie the Riveter’ on Instagram
- Weird Al’s ‘Mandatory Fun’ is His First No. 1 Album
- Charli XCX Talks Slip Dresses and Boob Love for Style Files