A Georgia woman has filed a paternity suit against ‘The Boss’ [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Rick Ross[/lastfm] claiming that he fathered her 3 year old son! Wow! First [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Justin Beibe[/lastfm]r… Now Rick Ross! Who’s next?
According to HiphopDX.com:
Ricky Rozay gets looped into a paternity suit and offers to take a DNA test to prove he’s not the father.
Rick Ross has filed a response to a Georgia woman who claims that he fathered her three-year-old son.
Thirty-six-year-old Tyrisha Childers originally filed a paternity suit in Broward County, stating that Ross was her baby’s daddy and that he’s refused to pay child support. Documents show that Childers is broke and only makes $694 a month from disability payments.
In a response filed by Rozay, he claims that he’s never slept with Childers and is willing to take a DNA test to prove he’s not the father.
Let’s hope no more women come out with these crazy claims just to make a dollar or two, and hopefully Rick is telling the truth too!
More stories on JAMZ:
- Daily Dish For 7.20.17
- Kesha: My Mom Was Dumping Buckets of Glitter on My Boobs
- Watch The Script Read Sexy Lines from ’50 Shades Darker’
- Jada Pinkett Smith was a Drug Dealer when She Met Tupac Shakur
- Danie B Movie Review: “Girls Trip”
- Tyler, the Creator Drops New Track ‘I Ain’t Got Time!’
- Ed Sheeran Says He Didn’t Quit Twitter Over ‘Game of Thrones’
- Julia Michaels Announces New Album ‘Nervous System’
- Future and Ciara’s Son Featured in Gap Kids Ad Campaign
- Monica Lewinsky Praises JAY-Z’s Male Vulnerability on ‘4:44’