Rick Ross Wants To Take A DNA Test To Prove He Is Not The Father!
A Georgia woman has filed a paternity suit against ‘The Boss’ [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Rick Ross[/lastfm] claiming that he fathered her 3 year old son! Wow! First [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Justin Beibe[/lastfm]r… Now Rick Ross! Who’s next?
According to HiphopDX.com:
Ricky Rozay gets looped into a paternity suit and offers to take a DNA test to prove he’s not the father.
Rick Ross has filed a response to a Georgia woman who claims that he fathered her three-year-old son.
Thirty-six-year-old Tyrisha Childers originally filed a paternity suit in Broward County, stating that Ross was her baby’s daddy and that he’s refused to pay child support. Documents show that Childers is broke and only makes $694 a month from disability payments.
In a response filed by Rozay, he claims that he’s never slept with Childers and is willing to take a DNA test to prove he’s not the father.
Let’s hope no more women come out with these crazy claims just to make a dollar or two, and hopefully Rick is telling the truth too!
More stories on JAMZ:
- Kelly Clarkson Does Not Think Miley Cyrus is a ‘Pitchy Stripper’
- Justin Bieber’s Roasters Have Been Announced & Seth Rogen Isn’t One of Them
- Rihanna’s New Song ‘American Oxygen’ Revealed in March Madness Commercial: Watch
- Carly Rae Jepsen on How You Get Tom Hanks To Star In Your Music Video
- Get Ultra Fit For Ultra Music Festival
- Reality Check For 3/6/15: Harrison Ford Plane Crash, Kim Kardashians a BLONDE!, New Rihanna Song [VIDEO]
- Enter To Win Four Three-Day Tickets To Ultra Music Festival
- Harrison Ford in Critical Condition after Plane Crash
- Pharrell, Lorde, John Legend Parodied in the Funniest Bar Mitzvah Video of All Time: Watch
- Rihanna Teases New Song ‘Higher’ On Instagram: Listen