Rick Ross Wants To Take A DNA Test To Prove He Is Not The Father!
A Georgia woman has filed a paternity suit against ‘The Boss’ [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Rick Ross[/lastfm] claiming that he fathered her 3 year old son! Wow! First [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Justin Beibe[/lastfm]r… Now Rick Ross! Who’s next?
According to HiphopDX.com:
Ricky Rozay gets looped into a paternity suit and offers to take a DNA test to prove he’s not the father.
Rick Ross has filed a response to a Georgia woman who claims that he fathered her three-year-old son.
Thirty-six-year-old Tyrisha Childers originally filed a paternity suit in Broward County, stating that Ross was her baby’s daddy and that he’s refused to pay child support. Documents show that Childers is broke and only makes $694 a month from disability payments.
In a response filed by Rozay, he claims that he’s never slept with Childers and is willing to take a DNA test to prove he’s not the father.
Let’s hope no more women come out with these crazy claims just to make a dollar or two, and hopefully Rick is telling the truth too!
More stories on JAMZ:
- Check Out Rihanna’s Sensual New Rogue Man Fragrance Ads
- Ibiza: Apparently, EDM Fans Can’t Afford It
- Katy Perry Isn’t Part of the Illuminati — But She’d Like to Be
- Listen to Dustin Every Morning To Win Backstage Passes To See One Republic!
- Ne-Yo Shows What ‘Money Can’t Buy’ in New Video: Watch
- Jennifer Lopez & Fat Joe Are Back Together on ‘Stressin”: Listen
- Score A $100 Staples Gift Card For Your Back To School Shopping!
- Win Tickets To See DJ Ideal Spin At The Groove ℠ Universal CityWalk
- Sam Smith’s Video for ‘I’m Not The Only One’ Gives Us a Very Sad Dianna Agron
- Michael Jackson’s Neverland Ranch Could Be Yours For $50 Million