Rick Ross Wants To Take A DNA Test To Prove He Is Not The Father!
A Georgia woman has filed a paternity suit against ‘The Boss’ [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Rick Ross[/lastfm] claiming that he fathered her 3 year old son! Wow! First [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Justin Beibe[/lastfm]r… Now Rick Ross! Who’s next?
According to HiphopDX.com:
Ricky Rozay gets looped into a paternity suit and offers to take a DNA test to prove he’s not the father.
Rick Ross has filed a response to a Georgia woman who claims that he fathered her three-year-old son.
Thirty-six-year-old Tyrisha Childers originally filed a paternity suit in Broward County, stating that Ross was her baby’s daddy and that he’s refused to pay child support. Documents show that Childers is broke and only makes $694 a month from disability payments.
In a response filed by Rozay, he claims that he’s never slept with Childers and is willing to take a DNA test to prove he’s not the father.
Let’s hope no more women come out with these crazy claims just to make a dollar or two, and hopefully Rick is telling the truth too!
More stories on JAMZ:
- Register To Win Tickets To Meet Alessia Cara
- Trick Or Tweet To Win Tickets To See Paranormal Activity
- Play What’s In Jill’s Purse To Win Orlando Magic Tickets
- Beyoncé and Jay Z Bought ‘The Big Lebowski’ Mansion
- Win Tickets To Halloween Horror Nights®
- Win Tickets to See Selena Gomez On Her Revival Tour
- Selena Gomez Revival Tour Presale
- Is Avril Lavigne Making A Country Album?
- Selena Gomez on Intimate, Authentic ‘Revival’
- Did You Win The Trip To We Can Survive?