A Georgia woman has filed a paternity suit against ‘The Boss’ [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Rick Ross[/lastfm] claiming that he fathered her 3 year old son! Wow! First [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Justin Beibe[/lastfm]r… Now Rick Ross! Who’s next?
According to HiphopDX.com:
Ricky Rozay gets looped into a paternity suit and offers to take a DNA test to prove he’s not the father.
Rick Ross has filed a response to a Georgia woman who claims that he fathered her three-year-old son.
Thirty-six-year-old Tyrisha Childers originally filed a paternity suit in Broward County, stating that Ross was her baby’s daddy and that he’s refused to pay child support. Documents show that Childers is broke and only makes $694 a month from disability payments.
In a response filed by Rozay, he claims that he’s never slept with Childers and is willing to take a DNA test to prove he’s not the father.
Let’s hope no more women come out with these crazy claims just to make a dollar or two, and hopefully Rick is telling the truth too!
More stories on JAMZ:
- Daily Dish For 2.23.17
- Golden Kanye/Jesus Appears in Los Angeles
- Zedd Teases Alessia Cara Collaboration ‘Stay’
- Future’s New Album Features The Weeknd, Rihanna
- The Chainsmokers & Coldplay Release New Single ‘Something Just Like This’
- Watch Chris Martin Duet with George Michael
- Nick Cannon Welcomes Baby Boy
- Rihanna Beats Michael Jackson’s Top 10 Billboard Record
- Sean Kingston Swears He Wasn’t Jumped
- Future’s Girlfriends Wreak Havoc in ‘Draco’ Video