While LL Cool J has been announced as the host of the GRAMMYs, the official list of performers is coming together slowly. But two more artists, [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Rihanna[/lastfm] and [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Coldplay[/lastfm], can now be added to the roster according to a series of recent tweets from Ri Ri.
Coldplay‘s musical match up with Rihanna for Princess of China is the latest single to be released from the band’s album Mylo Xyloto.
Want to be there to witness their onstage collaboration in person? Click here to find out how.
What’s new on JAMZ?
- The Weeknd Unveils ‘Spring Icons’ Fashion Line
- Future Plans on Dropping Another New Album on Friday: Report
- The Game Claims Meek Mill was Involved in Nicki Minaj’s House Burglary
- Watch Sara Bareilles Cover Joni Mitchell for Oscars’ In Memoriam Segment
- Oxford Dictionary’s New Words
- Mayor Buddy Dyer Talks “Heroes In Blue” Benefit With Chad & Jill
- Lorde Teases New Single and Release Date
- Chance the Rapper Buys Out Screening of ‘Get Out’ for Fans
- Adele Congratulates Emma Stone, ‘Moonlight’ after Oscars Win
- Daily Dish For 2.27.17