Rihanna To Take Stage With Coldplay At GRAMMYs
While LL Cool J has been announced as the host of the GRAMMYs, the official list of performers is coming together slowly. But two more artists, [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Rihanna[/lastfm] and [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Coldplay[/lastfm], can now be added to the roster according to a series of recent tweets from Ri Ri.
Coldplay‘s musical match up with Rihanna for Princess of China is the latest single to be released from the band’s album Mylo Xyloto.
Want to be there to witness their onstage collaboration in person? Click here to find out how.
What’s new on JAMZ?
- Get Ultra Fit For Ultra Music Festival
- Reality Check For 3/6/15: Harrison Ford Plane Crash, Kim Kardashians a BLONDE!, New Rihanna Song [VIDEO]
- Enter To Win Four Three-Day Tickets To Ultra Music Festival
- Harrison Ford in Critical Condition after Plane Crash
- Pharrell, Lorde, John Legend Parodied in the Funniest Bar Mitzvah Video of All Time: Watch
- Rihanna Teases New Song ‘Higher’ On Instagram: Listen
- The 6 Creepiest Characters Played By Anthony Hopkins
- ‘House of Cards’ Becomes a Sitcom in This Hilarious Parody
- It Cost $6.9 Million to Make ‘Blurred Lines’ a Hit, Here’s How
- The Clue that Lady Gaga Was Coming to American Horror Story