Rihanna To Take Stage With Coldplay At GRAMMYs
While LL Cool J has been announced as the host of the GRAMMYs, the official list of performers is coming together slowly. But two more artists, [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Rihanna[/lastfm] and [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Coldplay[/lastfm], can now be added to the roster according to a series of recent tweets from Ri Ri.
Coldplay‘s musical match up with Rihanna for Princess of China is the latest single to be released from the band’s album Mylo Xyloto.
Want to be there to witness their onstage collaboration in person? Click here to find out how.
What’s new on JAMZ?
- Freddie Mercury Gets a Good Laugh at Kanye West’s Cover of ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’
- ‘Terminator 2′ is an Adorable Movie When Voiced by Children
- Deadmau5 Built a Very Scary Fire Pit in His Backyard
- Enrique Iglesias’ Summer: From Smearing Blood on Himself to Minor Traffic Violations
- Becky G Releases New Song “We Are Mexico” And Targets Donald Trump
- 13 Funniest Tweets on the Disastrous #AskELJames Twitter Q&A
- New At 9: Jason Derulo ‘Cheyenne’
- Justin Bieber Gets Graffiti-‘d On in Skrillex and Diplo’s ‘Where Are Ü Now’ Video
- Rihanna’s Bad Girl BET Awards Moment Was Completely Staged, Obviously
- Iggy Azalea Says This is Why ‘Pretty Girls’ Won’t Be the Song of the Summer