While LL Cool J has been announced as the host of the GRAMMYs, the official list of performers is coming together slowly. But two more artists, [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Rihanna[/lastfm] and [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Coldplay[/lastfm], can now be added to the roster according to a series of recent tweets from Ri Ri.
Coldplay‘s musical match up with Rihanna for Princess of China is the latest single to be released from the band’s album Mylo Xyloto.
Want to be there to witness their onstage collaboration in person? Click here to find out how.
What’s new on JAMZ?
- Stream Kanye West’s ‘Yeezy Season 3’ Live from Madison Square Garden
- Outkast, Diddy, Future Featured in Organized Noize Documentary
- G-Eazy Wrestles with Hard Won Success on ‘Me, Myself and I’
- Eva Longoria Performs Flo Rida’s ‘Low’ on ‘Lip Sync Battle’
- Kanye West Releases Yeezy Season 2 Fashion Zine
- The Frustrations Of Putting On Eyeliner
- Sia, P!nk, Eddie Vedder Cover Beatles Songs in Netflix Series
- Artist Sues Wu-Tang Clan and Martin Shkreli for $2 Million
- Halsey Hates Being Called ‘Tri-Bi’
- Gwen Stefani to Perform Live Music Video During GRAMMYs