Rihanna To Take Stage With Coldplay At GRAMMYs
While LL Cool J has been announced as the host of the GRAMMYs, the official list of performers is coming together slowly. But two more artists, [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Rihanna[/lastfm] and [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Coldplay[/lastfm], can now be added to the roster according to a series of recent tweets from Ri Ri.
Coldplay‘s musical match up with Rihanna for Princess of China is the latest single to be released from the band’s album Mylo Xyloto.
Want to be there to witness their onstage collaboration in person? Click here to find out how.
What’s new on JAMZ?
- David Guetta Hits the Formula 1 Track in ‘Dangerous’ Video: Watch
- Nae Nae Dance Originators Tell Miley Cyrus She’s Doing it Wrong
- Interview: Bea Miller Dreams of Ed Sheeran, Nirvana, Non-Slutty Halloween Costumes
- Chris Brown Settles D.C. Assault Lawsuit
- Pharrell Teases New N.E.R.D. Album
- Nicki Minaj Drops ‘Pinkprint’ Teaser on Instagram: Watch
- Lorde Calls Kanye West Her ‘Idol,’ Discusses Their Awkward First Phone Call
- Kendrick Lamar Performs ‘i’ at LeBron James’ First Home Game in Cleveland: Watch
- New Music To Know: Dej Loaf Puts Detroit on the Map, Again
- Robin Thicke and Pharrell Williams to Face Marvin Gaye’s Family in Court Over Alleged ‘Blurred Lines’ Ripoff