After 131 Years In Business Kodak File For Bankruptcy!
One of the longest running businesses in this country has filed for bankruptcy. Kodak tried hard to avoid going through this but it was unavoidable.
According to MSN.com:
By Kim Peterson, MSN Money
It’s the end of an era for Eastman Kodak. The legendary American company said early Thursday it has filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection, unable to shore up the cash it needs to continue operating. The stock has been delisted from the New York Stock Exchange. Its shares were falling in over-the-counter trading Thursday under the new symbol EKDKQ.
The 131-year-old company had been trying desperately to sell its huge collection of digital-imaging patents, saying it needed the money to survive. The company’s future essentially hinged on that sale. If it didn’t come through — and it looks like it didn’t — bankruptcy was all but assured.
So does this mean that all Kodak products will go on a clearance sale? If so? I’m ready to go buy something!
More story on JAMZ:
- Beat My Tweet For Tickets To Rock The Universe®
- Miley Cyrus’ Sister Noah Says She’s Not Behind Anti-Nicki Minaj Facebook Posts
- Texas High School Students Use Drake Slogans to Decorate Parking Lot
- CeeLo Green Sings Over ‘Taxi’ Theme for ‘Sign Of The Times’
- Justin Bieber Teases ‘What Do You Mean?’ Video
- Watch a Woman Dance to Future after Wild Police Chase
- Meet Ed Sheeran & See Him In Concert
- Win Tickets To See 50 Cent
- Win Your Tickets To See 5 Seconds Of Summer!
- Enter Keyword To Win Tickets To Disney On Ice