After 131 Years In Business Kodak File For Bankruptcy!
One of the longest running businesses in this country has filed for bankruptcy. Kodak tried hard to avoid going through this but it was unavoidable.
According to MSN.com:
By Kim Peterson, MSN Money
It’s the end of an era for Eastman Kodak. The legendary American company said early Thursday it has filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection, unable to shore up the cash it needs to continue operating. The stock has been delisted from the New York Stock Exchange. Its shares were falling in over-the-counter trading Thursday under the new symbol EKDKQ.
The 131-year-old company had been trying desperately to sell its huge collection of digital-imaging patents, saying it needed the money to survive. The company’s future essentially hinged on that sale. If it didn’t come through — and it looks like it didn’t — bankruptcy was all but assured.
So does this mean that all Kodak products will go on a clearance sale? If so? I’m ready to go buy something!
More story on JAMZ:
- Backstreet’s Back, ALRIGHT! New Documentary Movie Trailer Has Arrived!
- [PHOTOS] Tinashe On Stage At The Ho Ho Ho Show
- [PHOTOS] Meghan Trainor Takes The Stage At The Ho Ho Ho Show
- [PHOTOS] Bebe Rexha Takes The Stage At The Ho Ho Ho Show
- [PHOTOS] Bea Miller Takes The Stage At The Ho Ho Ho Show
- [PHOTOS] Bebe Rexha Meet & Greet
- [PHOTOS] Tinashe Meet & Greet
- [PHOTOS] Meghan Trainor Meet & Greet
- [PHOTOS] Becky G Meet And Greet
- [PHOTOS] Bea Miller Meet And Greet