Olympian Sells His Arm As Ad Space!
This years upcoming 2012 Olympics will feature some athletes wearing not only their countries colors. But sponsorship ads on their skin, paid for by companies who can’t really afford the millions of dollars it may cost to advertise during the Olympics.
According to MSN.com:
As an 800-meter-dash Olympic runner, Nick Symmonds (watch Symmonds race) isn’t the recipient of multimillion-dollar contracts and sponsorship deals. But the track star will still get $11,100 (minus auction fees) from one person who paid to have a Twitter handle temporarily tattooed on the runner’s arm (find the eBay listing for Symmonds’ skin space).
It’s going to interesting to see how many other Olympiads try and take advantage of this opportunity and get some extra money.
More stories on JAMZ:
- Zedd Teases EDM Remix of Magic!’s ‘Rude': Listen
- Jill’s Fabulous Friend: If Miley Cyrus Wears It…Do The Opposite
- Chris Brown Reveals ‘X’ Tracklist, Including Kendrick Lamar, R. Kelly
- Paparazzi Hater Kanye West Says His Father Was a Paparazzo
- Watch Drake & Lil Wayne Bring Out Bobby Shmurda and Do His Shmoney Dance On Stage
- Bea Miller Takes Over The 101.9 AMP Radio Twitter Account
- Miley Cyrus and 5 Other Musicians Who’ve Used Award Shows as Protest Signs
- Quickest Interview Ever: Bea Miller [VIDEO]
- Superman And Lois Lane Take The ALS Ice Bucket Challenege! It’s Awesome! [VIDEO]
- Trending: Ariana Grande Doesn’t Always Order A Grande From Starbucks