Olympian Sells His Arm As Ad Space!
This years upcoming 2012 Olympics will feature some athletes wearing not only their countries colors. But sponsorship ads on their skin, paid for by companies who can’t really afford the millions of dollars it may cost to advertise during the Olympics.
According to MSN.com:
As an 800-meter-dash Olympic runner, Nick Symmonds (watch Symmonds race) isn’t the recipient of multimillion-dollar contracts and sponsorship deals. But the track star will still get $11,100 (minus auction fees) from one person who paid to have a Twitter handle temporarily tattooed on the runner’s arm (find the eBay listing for Symmonds’ skin space).
It’s going to interesting to see how many other Olympiads try and take advantage of this opportunity and get some extra money.
More stories on JAMZ:
- Register To Win Tickets To Meet Alessia Cara
- Trick Or Tweet To Win Tickets To See Paranormal Activity
- Play What’s In Jill’s Purse To Win Orlando Magic Tickets
- Beyoncé and Jay Z Bought ‘The Big Lebowski’ Mansion
- Win Tickets To Halloween Horror Nights®
- Win Tickets to See Selena Gomez On Her Revival Tour
- Selena Gomez Revival Tour Presale
- Is Avril Lavigne Making A Country Album?
- Selena Gomez on Intimate, Authentic ‘Revival’
- Did You Win The Trip To We Can Survive?