This years upcoming 2012 Olympics will feature some athletes wearing not only their countries colors. But sponsorship ads on their skin, paid for by companies who can’t really afford the millions of dollars it may cost to advertise during the Olympics.
According to MSN.com:
As an 800-meter-dash Olympic runner, Nick Symmonds (watch Symmonds race) isn’t the recipient of multimillion-dollar contracts and sponsorship deals. But the track star will still get $11,100 (minus auction fees) from one person who paid to have a Twitter handle temporarily tattooed on the runner’s arm (find the eBay listing for Symmonds’ skin space).
It’s going to interesting to see how many other Olympiads try and take advantage of this opportunity and get some extra money.
More stories on JAMZ:
- Did Justin Bieber Trash Post Malone’s Dressing Room?
- [PHOTOS] 101.9 AMP Radio’s Electric Bounce House Starring Steve Aoki, Bebe Rexha, gnash & The Jump Smokers
- [VIDEO] Steve Aoki Backstage At Electric Bounce House 2016
- [PHOTOS] 101.9 AMP Radio’s Electric Bounce House Starring Steve Aoki, Bebe Rexha, gnash & Jump Smokers
- Some Prince DNA Claimants’ Documents will be Released
- Fergie’s Racy New Song ‘M.I.L.F. $’ is Here
- Demi Lovato Drops New Track ‘Body Say’
- [PHOTOS] Backstage At Electric Bounce House
- Justin Timberlake Called Out by Rapper Vic Mensa
- Daily Dish For 7.1.16