Olympian Sells His Arm As Ad Space!
This years upcoming 2012 Olympics will feature some athletes wearing not only their countries colors. But sponsorship ads on their skin, paid for by companies who can’t really afford the millions of dollars it may cost to advertise during the Olympics.
According to MSN.com:
As an 800-meter-dash Olympic runner, Nick Symmonds (watch Symmonds race) isn’t the recipient of multimillion-dollar contracts and sponsorship deals. But the track star will still get $11,100 (minus auction fees) from one person who paid to have a Twitter handle temporarily tattooed on the runner’s arm (find the eBay listing for Symmonds’ skin space).
It’s going to interesting to see how many other Olympiads try and take advantage of this opportunity and get some extra money.
More stories on JAMZ:
- ‘Naked’ Liam Payne ‘Full Frontal’ Shot [PIC]
- [PHOTOS] Justin Bieber, Jenna Marbles, More At Young Hollywood Awards
- [PHOTOS] 101.9 AMP Radio Heads To Daytona For Topless Summer
- Coldplay Donates $17,000 to Terminally Ill Fan
- Shaquille O’Neal Raps to Convince Pharrell He Should Be On ‘NBA 2K15′ Soundtrack: Watch
- Trending: The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1 Trailer Revealed
- Taylor Swift Rockin Corn Rows In Old School Picture [PIC]
- Watch the ’50 Shades of Grey’ Trailer: the ‘Turn Down for What’ Edition
- Tensnake Goes Inside the Secret Life of Sperm with ‘Feel of Love’ Video: Watch
- Stream Tomorrowland EDM Fest’s Second Weekend Live in Belgium All Weekend